Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Should I Dis Virgin Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Dis Virgin Her? (1076 Views)

See How A Guy Replied His Girlfriend's Dad After He Dis-virgin His Daughter / How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read-18+) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Dis Virgin Her? by izubext007: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
[s][/s]Hi naira land, I have been dating a girl for very long time now. And will both had an agreement that they will no sex untill if possible will agree to get married.
But right now, it's raining heavily and will both together, and she just told that she is in mode of having sex with me, because of what she came across my phone.
Right now I'm confused and don't know what to do. Need you peoples advice .
Hi naira land, I have been dating a girl for very long time now. And will both had an agreement that they will no sex untill if possible will agree to get married.
But right now, it's raining heavily and will both together, and she just told that she is in mode of having sex with me, because of what she came across my phone.
Hi naira land, I have been dating a girl for very long time now. And will both had an agreement that they will no sex untill if possible will agree to get married.

Re: Should I Dis Virgin Her? by bigdammyj: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Which one is you, one of the dogs or the cat?

1 Like

Re: Should I Dis Virgin Her? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Why the animals picture? By the time you will login to see what advice we've got for you, you have already do the do. So sorry I got no advice for you.
Re: Should I Dis Virgin Her? by Ayemileto(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2020
bigdammyj:

Lol. I think him and the lady are the dogs.

The cat is a photographer neighbour. grin
Re: Should I Dis Virgin Her? by Mayannar(m): 12:42am On Aug 20, 2020
grin grin
bigdammyj:
Re: Should I Dis Virgin Her? by tobenuel(m): 1:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Since you are one of the dogs, just try,
Try and deflower the cat grin grin grin cats are tight
Re: Should I Dis Virgin Her? by mylander(m): 7:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Even this your 'English' needs to be disvirgined.....Lol

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Pictures From Actress Genny Uzoma' Latest Movie / Government Official Caught Having Sexual Acts With His Secretary After Joining / Lady’s Fake Butt Enlargement Turns To Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.