Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (80768 Views)

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
candidtalk:

Okay. I get you. He is indeed divisive bit remains popular still.

Popular only in the North maybe. But even that too, is waning. His popularity is amongst his fellow Fulani marauders.
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by abdullahi45: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by YorubaPrince: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
MC Oluomo grin

Stupid mofos... Imagine a nation of >200 million pple can't produce a normal human being as a candidate other than these fools. angry

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Azmanaty: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Osinbajo

Tinubu

Amaechi

Others can go bleep themselves

Tinubu is a drug dealing thief and osibanjo is a mere commissioner fake pastor
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by BigBizzy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bunch of fools
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by kapelvej: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Even rubber stamp ?. Ahmed Lawal
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Saidu22(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Concord23(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Amaechi will sell the country to China

Tinubu

Amaechi

Others can go bleep themselves[/quote]
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by dokunbam(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
VP
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by MartinsD12(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
drinoayo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361873/2023-top-7-candidates-apc-presidential-flag-bearer/
None of these people is worthy to be president, what am I even saying even Buhari is not worthy infact the whole of apc that brought so much suffering in the land will be seriously dealt with come 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by LadySarah: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Amaechi willl just outrightly sell us to China.
I'm endorsing for now
1.Femi Adesina
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by dominion001(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nobody in the list has the interest of the masses at heart.
I can only support Osibanjo, he is the only one that look like he has what to offer when allowed to operate freely without cabals.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Baba40:
Asiwaju: By his mandate we shall stand

Chaiii. This one is gone.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Sniper101(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Osinbanjo for President
Amaechi for Vice

Or

Amaechi for President
El rufai for Vice

Anything other than this, APC and those other guys should go screw themselves
...especially Tinubu & Kalu de tif
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Omooba77: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
drinoayo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361873/2023-top-7-candidates-apc-presidential-flag-bearer/

None of us is sure of waking tomorrow except by the permission of God Almighty......
Yet we are planning for 2023.......
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by promotervickky(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo is the best candidate for our time, he is intelligent, hardworking, honest, and God fearing.

Definitely
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Spikesystem: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
AntiWailer:
Remove El Rufai already ceded to South

Remove Orji Uzor Kalu, guy man would not be supported.

Remove Kayode Fayemi, Not as strong as he appears even in his State

Remove Lawan , he will never contest against Tinubu.

So you believe Yemi Osinbajo will contest against Tinubu.?
Well, in my opinion, it will be between El Rufai and Kayode Fayemi.
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Roozzaay(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bad markets
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Openbusiness: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Buy intelligent dispenser for your schools and churches and mosques, and hospitals and hotels and homes and offices and buy as gifts for your loved ones.
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by MAGG0T(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dogogo1900:
These Biafra people like to dream a lot,do you seriously think that an Igbo man will ever come close to being the president of Nigeria?
Or are you just plain stupid?
Yes Amaechi can be president but he is not Igbo and we just had our turn in Goodluck Jonathan. I believe you are dreaming of Kalu as the president of Biafra not Nigeria, even Biafra is impossible. You guys are cursed , Hahahaha.

This tigbo tigbo tigbo imbeciles from the waste, can be stupid at times, imagine wot a grown idiot typed,..stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by kolade560: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
The same people that labelled this country zoo are the ones wailing and vaguely permutating to becoming president in the same zoo country.
I have always said it, you cannot detach hypocrisy they accuse elitic, educated, progressive, vast odua sons and daughters of from them.
The height of confusion is second to none.
#2023 Yoruba president is non negotiable#
Never in this country will Igbo rule, Nigeria is zoo ,they shud go and rule their dream biafuro.
GEJ has done the unbelievable damage to this country, and we can't trust their close relatives too. simple!!!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by dex4sure: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
same caliber of people...chai dis country Don tire me

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Jonathan39: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Shake my head. So if they keep Peter Obi, Fashola and osinbajo for you to pick one, you will pick osinbajo? Osinbajo lacks the wit to be a president
ORIENTATION101:
is there any candidate in PDP that have national appeal and pedigree both in North and south that surpass osibanjo?
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by pinacole1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Me I give a thumb up for tinubu, when it comes to real economic policies and appointing people to drive these policies for the betterment of majority of Nigerians , I think T inubu is best. The man has brain, his knwolegeble and has will and purpose. He cannot be remote control. I be live of given the chance he can turn things around for this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Samade7: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
AntiWailer:

Kuku remove everybody. grin
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Sedonxavi: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:
A Nigerian of Igbo extraction will be President of Nigeria...this will happen and heaven will not fall.

In 2023 it's the turn of the South East and nothing will change that.
Turn of the SE but in PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
AntiWailer:

Remove Tinubu, he is very corrupt. As a former governor he took two bullion vans to his house on election eve thereby abusing our money laundering law. Imagine how many bullion vans he will take to his house when he becomes president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by BonPatrick(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Useless people
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by ezechi24(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
I'm an Igbo man but illd rather vote in atiku or osibanjo than the two Igbo thieves down there ....the only Igbo men illd go for are peter obi and the governor of eboyin state...every other Igbo politician should go to hell.
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Vanzcharles(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Let Nigeria forever remain cursed. Since we feign ignorance and express delight in this circular rotation of power.

We refuse no not one has kicked against it but we practically and theoretically voice tribal and ethnic interest ahead of our national Growth.

Nigeria was never to be a country with so much tribe filled with hate and disgust for one another.
Till these generation pass it shall never be well with Nigeria. We shall continue to go backward economically and otherwise.

We are not ready for the change yet. Let us watch his the margin of dollars would increase to over s thousand units of naira.
Economic detoriation till we are left in jeopardy.

We keep chanting the same names for 40 yes. Its a pity!!!

Why shall we suffer under the sun for campaigns, voting and electoral duties while we are killed by the same politicians who hire us to kill us.

And jubilate for them after every 4 years and we suffer massive looting, massive killing cases of terrorism all around, military sabotage.

Truly, we have no conscience of our iwn. In a sane country where the power is supposed to go round. We have turned it to a lifetime job.

Schools are locked down, churches and religious gathering are kept on probation but yet in Edo campaigns are held in daily basis. Nor even one single regulation or guideline are being followed. Do they care for us?

The problem is all of us and the only solution is nature(death) .
It is no news that political parties are rallying round to voice their intentions 3 yes earlier.... If only they can make such preparations for this great country we shan't be in this mess.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by jrusky(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Which Amaechi? If Amaechi become Nigeria president I will quit this country its a promise.l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.