Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. (2953 Views)

Man Dumps Wife Because She Suddenly Grew Beards, Her Before And After Photos / Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again / A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Hello nairalander. I have a male friend 29 years old . will be 30 by next year. He told his gf that he would be settling down (getting married ) next year. That he has a target for himself and that target will not exceed next year.. To my utmost surprise, his gf disagreed that she is not ready yet and since then she has been misbehaving. What's your advice for him please.
Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 20, 2020
godfrey02:
Hello nairalander. I have a male friend 29 years old . will be 30 by next year. He told his gf that he would be settling down (getting married ) next year. That he has a target for himself and that target will not exceed next year.. To my utmost surprise, his gf disagreed that she is not ready yet and since then she has been misbehaving. What's your advice for him please.

He should be patient....who knows he might be the side guy....just saying .....I repeat he should be patient.....this is Marriage

All the best smiley

5 Likes

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by supercase1(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2020
kolisokoloko

I will disown my son if he choose to be a pussyman how can a full grown man be wimping like a baby over a woman

tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by illicit(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Some will tell u they cant marry until they hear a voice
I laff in fulfude

1 Like

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by yanabasee1(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2020
She changed......Then change her.......And move on with the next available girl.....

9 Likes

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by funshint(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2020
Still more information is needed before any conclusion. Sometimes men can be selfish with their decisions. Let's hear from the other side first.

1 Like

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Authoreety: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2020
If the guy is serious, then he should drop the unserious gal.. Case closed

4 Likes

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by div111(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2020
first of all you're that "friend" and 2nd of all,

I have nothing to say thank you

2 Likes

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by femi4: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2020
godfrey02:
Get another girl

Can two work together except they agree

1 Like

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Dangrace01: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2020
godfrey02:

Maybe she is still young and want to experience life (vagina people language cos I don't know what that means)

Guy have you checked your account balance maybe you are not well to do by her standard

She has a better option

2 Likes

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Lazycyndy(f): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2020
The lady said she was not ready for marriage, leave her and find someone else that is.

All this blokos people sef, always whining and bit.ching about anything that occurs in their lives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Bodlyspeaking(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2020
div111:
first of all you're that "friend" and 2nd of all,

I have nothing to say thank you

Lol
Guy why na

1 Like

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Baloranking(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Easy as ABC OP leave her and find someone else

A man of 29yrs needs to start putting things in place for his future.

2 Likes

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Nmezor(f): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
There are many fishes in the ocean now OP. Simply catch anoda fish

1 Like

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Blackpromise(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
The gal is a player..

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tell your friend to look for someone else
The girl is still very much interested in hoeing around& mounting on one dick to another
If he's truly serious in getting married then he should free her fĂșcking bitch ass
Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by WoundedLamb: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Tell your friend to look for someone else
The girl is still very much interested in hoeing around& mounting on one dick to another
If he's truly serious in getting married then he should free her fĂșcking bitch ass

You don't need to insult her because she is not ready when the man is. Marriage is a two-people thing and both parties need to be ready to settle down. If their time frames don't tally, the guy could just move on. No need to whine about everything the female gender does.

4 Likes

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by WoundedLamb: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lazycyndy:
The lady said she was not ready for marriage, leave her and find someone else that is.

All this blokos people sef, always whining and bit.ching about anything that occurs in their lives

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by UDUJ(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
godfrey02:

We all know this so called friend is you, but no wahala let's move on.

It's simple, the babe is not ready to be tied down in marriage and feels she still wants to explore the world more ( if you understand what I mean ). You can't force her to marry you if she doesn't want to. Unless you want her to to marry you out of pity and that's the worst thing that can happen to a man. You will end up having a very miserable marriage, your wife won't respect you, cheating on both sides might be involved. It's just a recipe for disaster.

You are just 29 turning 30 , sorry I meant your friend cheesy, why the rush to get married? The babe doesn't want to marry you, sorry I meant your friend. Please move on. You or your friend will find a lady ready to settle down and not one that feels she is being compelled to go into this union called marriage.

1 Like

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by paulolee(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
make d gee move on and face front na..must he plan future with the said bea?? she's not happy with his decision n started misbehaving, its left for d guy to dump her and focus..
Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
If she is not ready but you are, please move on. Marriage these days is scary abegiii, let her take her time please.
Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Rickmann: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
supercase1:
kolisokoloko

I will disown my son if he choose to be a pussyman how can a full grown man be wimping like a baby over a woman

tufiakwa

Mr Superman pls read the story again and understand it.

1 Like

Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Rickmann: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
godfrey02:

He should be patient and watch his girlfriend close..this could be a divine delay
Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by Camelot65: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
She isn't ready, why can't he just move on and stop behaving like a puzzy azz niqqa

Grownups acting like children
Re: He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. by aristocratic5(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Move on with your life
She is not d only girl on planet earth

(1) (Reply)

What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again / Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? / Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.