Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again (2951 Views)

What If You Invite Her Over To Pass The Night And She Died In Your House... / How Do I Invite Her To My Room? / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by DanielAlhassan(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Guys , what made you invite a lady and never wish to invite her again ?

Ladies come listen and learn .
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by silvoclaira: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2022
grin Waiting for all Liar mohammaduss to drop the normal lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Bola146(f): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2022
silvoclaira:
grin Waiting for all Liar mohammaduss to drop the normal lies

Awon lori iro crews grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Epeegee(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2022
Smelling pussy

14 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by 22o62021: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2022
Gluttony
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by donbachi(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2022
Soup of 10 pieces of meats..she dey chop 5 at once.meat wey i dey chop 2 per plate of soup.

6 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nostring: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Na everything in my house she wan take home...give me this,give me that like say den curse her sad

12 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2022
Epeegee:
Smelling pussy
damn. Why didn't u tell her to hit the shower?

2 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Firstly,she ate all my Pan Tumaca,
Secondly,she was 'Madridista',
Thirdly,her home was Extremadura,so she would probably be a Gold� digger,Disculpe.
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2022
SmellySperm:

damn. Why didn't u tell her to hit the shower?
Tell an adult to wash her pussy?

8 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2022
SmellySperm:

damn. Why didn't u tell me to hit the shower? angry angry angry angry angry
wtf shocked
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
I decided to wash my pussy?
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2022
22o62021:
in college,I studied Gluttony
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by stunnert(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2022
The idiot was just eating everything she could lay her hands on, my food stuffs and provisions suffer that weekend, I come dey wonder if na my village people send am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2022
stunnert:
The idiot was just eating everything i could lay my hands on, her food stuffs and provisions suffer that weekend, I come dey wonder if na her village people send me
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by IvarDboneless: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2022
Phone ring she say..."this my niece likes disturbing some one everytime"...
this "niece" just dey call nonstop undecided

1 Like

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2022
She visit me i tell her say I dey come I wan go buy juice, wen I come back she don japa with all my hoodies worth 40k, the next day I call my uncle wey be army we march go her lodge, we break the door I collect my hoodies then I enter her kitchen pack all the provisions wey dey inside, I been wan also carry her plasma so e go pepper am, but I change my mind, u cannot try rubbish with me and go scot free

3 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Boogyman557: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool

If SHE COME de PREACH 4 ME to STOP WEED...

Una know sey E no de POSSIBLE naa

U SELF check d matterz... JUST REASON d matterz...

Na WEED be my RELATIONSHIP...

Na WEED be my TWIN BROTHER...

Na WEED be my SPIRITUAL HEALER..

SO how I one take STOP am...

how she go COME de CAPRISUN me to STOP WEED..

which kind BANI b dat...

WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Popjoan:
Firstly,she ate all my Pan Tumaca,
Secondly,she was 'Madridista',
Thirdly,her home was Extremadura,so she would probably be a Gold� digger,Disculpe.
You be either agbero or cultist

2 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

If SHE COME de PREACH 4 ME to STOP WEED...

Una know sey E no de POSSIBLE naa

U SELF check d matterz... JUST REASON d matterz...

Na WEED be my RELATIONSHIP...

Na WEED be my TWIN BROTHER...

Na WEED be my SPIRITUAL HEALER..

SO how I one take STOP am...

how she go COME de CAPRISUN me to STOP WEED..

which kind BANI b dat...

WTF MAN

weed gang. . grin

3 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:

You be either agbero or cultist
what does "agbero" means,those are Spanish words sir....
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nonexisting: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2022
Nothing. I don't really like to fucck one person twice except on some extreme cases sometimes. I hate too much familiarity with vaginarians to avoid bad energy around me.

2 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Savedday: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

2 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by colenon: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
She came, slept and ate....and refused to go back home.
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by ojotobiloba1: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
All useless
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by dopedan(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
She saw alert of 3.5m and my balance as she was going through my phone. Na so she come dey bring up marriage talk and i no dey even date am o na just weekend stuff hmm she no gree leave my house o I remember my account balance running into 25m wen she saw it, girls will always be girls

6 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
She didn't want to go again ..one day turned into three days,even the third day I told her that a bike is waiting outside to carry her back that was when she started wearing her clothes.
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Tezzi(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
dopedan:
She saw alert of 3.5m and my balance as she was going through my phone. Na so she come dey bring up marriage talk and i no dey even date am o na just weekend stuff hmm she no gree leave my house o I remember my account balance running into 25m wen she saw it, girls will always be girls
baba bless ur boy any amount 2190283917 UBA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Segtobi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
A long time ago, a lady came around to pass the night. When she was leaving the next morning, instead of her to brush her teeth in the bathroom, I noticed she actually brushed in the kitchen, and she was spitting it all into the zinc. I felt so irritated that very day.

2 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by sammuell(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
She never even enter room finish she don UnCloth
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
When e reach to Bleep
She was wearing yansh pad

4 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by rickleye: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
I'll be frank
1. Behaviour - If you aren't teachable or can have a stimulating conversation - Ill get bored and won't invite you over.
2. Faith or Belief - Why do you believe what you believe ? We must be compatible cause tough times are around the corner.
3. Smelly kitten - This should be number 1 but i can also work with you on this, if you are willing/teachable we cure this, if it becomes a habit then i can't and wont have you back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals / Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? / I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.