Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset (36860 Views)

Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' / Bayern Defender Alphonso Davies Vibes To Nigerian Songs (Photos, Video) / I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Upset, Says Bayern Star Davies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by obonujoker(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2020
adioolayi:

Shaking not allowed... CoVID19 restrictions and compliance dey. Leave Messi alone

But he swapped shirt with a Napoli player ba??

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by kalvoken(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You can't blame Messi

That defeat was too much to handle...

Some players might punch you if you approach them cheesy e.g Balotelli cheesy

I don Laugh out loud here o.

I 8 -2 say this on behalf of Buhari, but Messi is still in shock.

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by focus7: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2020
Davies so you expected Messi to still give you his Jersey after you have not only beaten him but humiliated him in a way no one has ever done in his football career.

2 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Babapyro: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2020
Dalil8:

Why are you trying so hard to divert our attention from the fact that your dwarf pig is an all time loser and biggest fraud in football history?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12141261_efc98sfxoaemyrx_jpegf9c80cadff5e290ecafecc314d471a7e
How about the fact that that dwarf's toddler is already more successful than you'll ever be.person win award 6 times you're calling him fraud,your mumu na MTN

2 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Manuel69: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2020
After beating him 8-2 you still want collect him shirt again? You don ment

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by realmanarken(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Meanwhile.. your GOAT grin grin embarassed
yes o the only G.O.A.T IM real proud

3 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by tfash96(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2020
It doesn't change the fact that he's still a GOAT Rapenaldo fans can go and FUcCK car's silencer

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by adioolayi(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2020
obonujoker:

But he swapped shirt with a Napoli player ba??

He doesn't want to shake the referee..so
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by realmanarken(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2020
This is why he wanted his shirt

8+2 = 10 ( messsi shirt number)

2 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by obonujoker(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2020
adioolayi:

He doesn't want to shake the referee..so

He's very arrogant

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by kalvoken(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2020
chibuike53:

Mugu...i LIKE ur foolish and poverty mentality.Can u SHARE it to ur family?

E pain am.

I 8-2 see you in such pains.. even Messi is still unconscious.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Glaswegian: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Happy for this guy.

His parents fled from Liberian war to a refugee camp in Ghana where he was born, before seeking opportunity to move to Canada when he was 6.

Now a superstar!

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Michaelcas(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2020
the Messi guy is like a god in football, everyone wants his Jersey, but u no go beat pesin come back come demand him cloth with smiling face, if na me, na punch u go collect

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by EdiskyHarry: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
U trash Messi 8-2 and u still wan collect him cloth join. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by fergie001: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... ghettokid.... You don change to new monicker grin grin... Bayern Munich ewoo grin grin
....and I don dey find am since ooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Alphonso Davies d young Marcelo of today
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Hopebringer: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2020
This guy is a very heartless person

You beat them 8 -2 and you still went to collect him.jersey ?

He is lucky it isn't those players with hot temper he tried it with

Very heartless wicked soul grin

2 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by TGMISKY(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2020
Davies just want to create a scene. The new rule says that players should not exchange shirts.
Bayern won 8:2, why the public cry?
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by DrayZee: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2020
tfash96:
It doesn't change the fact that he's still a GOAT Rapenaldo fans can go and FUcCK car's silencer
The 8-2 really pain this guy heart ohh grin grin grin Ronaldo still disturbing you even on top Alphonso Davies thread grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by konkonbilo(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy
Bayern real dealt with Barca shaaa shocked grin cheesy

Let's settle this once and for all:-
Like for C. Ronaldo, share for Messi wink
lol.. You de crase o angry
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Askanda(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Can you now see What am saying That Iheanaho is better than Messi

Like For Cristiano Ronaldo
Share for messi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by friday2011(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2020
B4 nko, why your team seff go humiliate the guy like that, its wrong naa, a whole goat.
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by frankmoney(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2020
You are a much better player than Messi
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by itoba4real(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2020
A TEAM WITHOUT MERCY MESSIRISED A TEAM WITH MESSI
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by madridsta007(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy

Like for Messi, Share for Lewandoski, Comment for C Ronaldo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
phygo89:
Davies is Alaba in making...
dude just reduced semedo market value.

Reduced??!... He basically ended the guy's career there in the box.

Messi couldn't have seen well enough to give jersey... He is even still in a daze now. Somethings you don't easily recover from.
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
To think that the fans lamenting on this thread are chelshit, Manyoo and Assnal fans is laughable....

Don’t worry boy you’ll get King Messi’s Jersey in due time...
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by MrBONE2(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy

Stop humiliating us grin

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Reuben700: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Samsimple:
You don already slaughter goat you still wan use he skin as cloth.. davies fear God ohh
The boy no get conscious
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Eddygre8(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Messi
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Sonfethopia: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
ekaette1621:
This Davies is from the South Western part of Nigeria.
After beating Messi blue black you still went for his jersey.
I 8-2 see this nonsense.

Fear Afonja all ye Igbos.

Lies, he's a Liberian , but was born in Liberia camp at Ghana near kasoa. He relocated to Canada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) / Yaya Toure Sent Off After 10 Seconds Of Final Football Match In China (Photos) / Kenneth Omeruo Proposes To Chioma Nnamani (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.