Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset (36859 Views)

Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' / Bayern Defender Alphonso Davies Vibes To Nigerian Songs (Photos, Video) / I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Upset, Says Bayern Star Davies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by DrinkWater10: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
bankolefun:
the boy sef wicked..u wipe person 8-2, u wan come exchange jersey!!��
What's happening in this picture?
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Ihatemumu: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
ekaette1621:
This Davies is from the South Western part of Nigeria.
After beating Messi blue black you still went for his jersey.
I 8-2 see this nonsense.

Fear Afonja all ye Igbos.

He is Canadian, sorry but Nigeria will keep on loosing talents to foreign countries because we don't value what we have.
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by OdenKelechi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by tfash96(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
DrayZee:

The 8-2 really pain this guy heart ohh grin grin grin Ronaldo still disturbing you even on top Alphonso Davies thread grin grin grin grin
Even Alphonso knows who GOAT is
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Gbest90(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You can't blame Messi

That defeat was too much to handle...

Some players might punch you if you approach them cheesy e.g Balotelli cheesy

Davies should thank his God he didn't approach somebody like Suarez.... na bite e for collect.

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by jacoik(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Samsimple:
You don already slaughter goat you still wan use he skin as cloth.. davies fear God ohh
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u said it all. in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Ray07(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Glaswegian:
Happy for this guy.

His parents fled from Liberian war to a refugee camp in Ghana where he was born, before seeking opportunity to move to Canada when he was 6.

Now a superstar!
the guy sabi play ball abeg.
See as him use barca and Chelsea mop floor.
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by lascos912(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
ekaette1621:
This Davies is from the South Western part of Nigeria.
After beating Messi blue black you still went for his jersey.
I 8-2 see this nonsense.

Fear Afonja all ye Igbos.
you people and tribalism ehn
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by eskorelvis: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Meanwhile.. your GOAT grin grin embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by hoyinmide(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kia sportage 2012 up for sale
Location egbeda lagos state

Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by jones9ice: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
messi said i 8 2 say this, I CANT GIVE YOU MY SHIRT sorry.
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Chigoski09: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Kellsnwa(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Point of correction. The scoreline was 9:1. Barca scored only one goal. Bayern gifted them the other.
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by wamide042(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
This Davies is Wicked sha... you beat Messi blue black and you still wan collect im shirt ontop..
Na thunder go fire you....
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by earnit3: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Really
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Akinwaley11(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
You for collect him pant na......... after 8-2
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by kolade560: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
baba don vex
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You can't blame Messi

That defeat was too much to handle...

Some players might punch you if you approach them cheesy e.g Balotelli cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by Thunday1005(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Davies fear God, after turning Semedo like Semo you still want messi jersey

O wrong nau
Re: Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset by PropertyBuying(f): 6:34am On Aug 21, 2020
politicsng:
If it was you that collected 8 ballistic goals, will you have time to swap jersey?
Lol... But all for the sake of the game and fair play, #messi should have done the swap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) / Yaya Toure Sent Off After 10 Seconds Of Final Football Match In China (Photos) / Kenneth Omeruo Proposes To Chioma Nnamani (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.