Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) (102722 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by OyinO: 2:48am On Aug 26, 2020
perdollar:
can a dead man say he is dying? olodo! u r brain dead n d devil is frying it in hell

There's no hell except in your brainwashed imagination. Dumb as a dumbbell.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2020
OyinO:

There's no hell except in your brainwashed imagination. Dumb as a dumbbell.
i strongly suggest that u hug a transformer closer to you so that you can verify hell's existence.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by OyinO: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2020
perdollar:
i strongly suggest that u hug a transformer closer to you so that you can verify hell's existence.

Ur useless wishes won't take me to Greek Hell. Odonyo!
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
OyinO:

Ur useless wishes won't take me to Greek Hell. Odonyo!
neither wl ur foolishness allow u to progress in life
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by OyinO: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
perdollar:
neither wl ur foolishness allow u to progress in life

Loser. I agree I'm a fool but a wise man that is running after a fool is worse than a fool. He's a mad man.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
OyinO:

Loser. I agree I'm a fool but a wise man that is running after a fool is worse than a fool. He's a mad man.
d problem wt u is not d madness that runs through ur family, it is ur inability to recognize that u av serious problem
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by OyinO: 12:26am On Aug 27, 2020
perdollar:
d problem wt u is not d madness that runs through ur family, it is ur inability to recognize that u av serious problem

A wise man following a mad man up and down is a foolish mad man. Your entire generations will continue to follow mad people and madness everywhere.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:59am On Aug 27, 2020
OyinO:

A wise man following a mad man up and down is a foolish mad man. Your entire generations will continue to follow mad people and madness everywhere.
ur generations wl come to an end after u die miserably with ur siblings with none of u having children bc of infertility
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by OyinO: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2020
perdollar:
ur generations wl come to an end after u die miserably with ur siblings with none of u having children bc of infertility

You're finished. A mere walking shadow.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2020
OyinO:

You're finished. A mere walking shadow.
u r done n dusted, a mere dead shadow. av u ever imagine ursef as stupid? oya start imagining
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by OyinO: 12:10am On Aug 28, 2020
perdollar:
u r done n dusted, a mere dead shadow. av u ever imagine ursef as stupid? oya start imagining

Go get a life, Loser.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:19am On Aug 28, 2020
OyinO:

Go get a life, Loser.
go get death, monkey
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by OyinO: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2020
perdollar:
go get death, monkey
Leave me alone. You walking dead. You're everything you wish me. Otondo
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:11am On Aug 28, 2020
OyinO:

Leave me alone. You walking dead. You're everything you wish me. Otondo
otondo one of nairaland, a dead body is better than u
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by OyinO: 1:17am On Aug 28, 2020
perdollar:
otondo one of nairaland, a dead body is better than u

Okay, let's do it this way. If you're truly mad, quote me again.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:12am On Aug 28, 2020
I hate primitive nigerian men so much
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2020
OyinO:

Okay, let's do it this way. If you're truly mad, quote me again.
when u tire to fight n begin look for a way out, this is wat failed cowards usually say. guy! ur generations of mad ppl na permanent
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by janettee(f): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
If she didn't have blue eyes, I wonder if she would have gotten this fame.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Pumpumking: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
kaywiluv:
Who force the man to appear in the photo

hello please can i kisss u for one weeks and love u for 2 month.....am a londoner wit moiney U WANT? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.