Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) (102657 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by iKnee: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
perdollar:
they should give there life to Christ and convert to Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Snapchat filters can't match this type of editing
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
The kids are not happy

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Handsome coneheaded structure grin

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Minjim: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
This girl should be a model or a brand ambassador.

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Slidoo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
[Money done enter... ejanla don show up... poverty is a baster quote author=realmedia post=93023066]Blue-eyed Kwara woman, Risikat Azeez, appears to have made peace with her husband, Wasiu Omo-Dada, as they teamed up for a lovely photo shoot recently.

Riskiat went viral a few weeks ago after a Twitter user shared her story online. Risikat in an interview said her husband walked out on her and their daughters because of their blue-eyes.

The husband however granted another interview where he denied abandoning them because of the color of their eyes. The first lady of Kwara state, Olufolake Abdulrasaq, last week revealed that Risikat has asked to be reunited with her husband.

All appears to be well with them now as the couple teamed up and made some beautiful photos.

https://kupelove..com/2020/08/blue-eyed-kwara-woman-makes-peace-with.html[/quote]
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oh, so now they've reconciled and taking photoshoots. undecided
This story seems made up.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Glad they got the needed help they desired. Happiness is all i seek for everyone

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by becky39000(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Rushna27:
the husband though..... Kai.... dia is God oooooo

Yea I see it too!!! Dude looks like a very stern version of Sango angry

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Na how to make dem look good and show say better dey happen. Dem dey call am transformation grin
politicsng:
Who edited the pictures? The editing too much na

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by anambraamaka: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good for them
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by kolade560: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Arrangee fight and re unite...... another form of yahoo and way of trending.....
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Excuses: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
This man Kai...ur pose face Sha..
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
This lady and her first child are naturals. Her last child, on the other hand is always scowling.

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Discovery4today: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
i reckon so , as a photo editor, so much opacity and contrast
politicsng:
Who edited the pictures? The editing too much na

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by TruthDefender(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
They look horrible on this over-edited photo-shoot..

Natural look, natural pictures are better.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Codes151(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
She should have moved on.

Illiteracy is a bad thing
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Openbusiness: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Minjim:
This girl should be a model of a brand ambassador.
I support you. 100% international modeling and international brand ambassador material. If this girl enter America, she go blow like anything. If they post her picture for IG, it will go viral like anything. Oyinbo no dey take eyes see wonderful things like this.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by FLOTAN(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
And they lived together happily ever after.....
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
mytime24:
another jumoke d bread seller loading cheesy
That they will end up abandoning again.

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
kaywiluv:
Who force the man to appear in the photo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are mean mehn!
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by redsun(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
What makes her think the man will be a different person? He is obviously attracted to the newfound fame and the opportunities that may be short-lived. Once a bum is always a bum.

And what exactly was his reason for abandoning them?

4 Likes

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Minjim: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
I support you. 100% international modeling and international brand ambassador material. If this girl enter America, she go blow like anything. If they post her picture for IG, it will go viral like anything. Oyinbo no dey take eyes see wonderful things like this.

Imagine her as an actress.

She will fit perfectly in a Superhero movie
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hope you all know these clothes are rented for this photo shoot
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
perdollar:
they should give there life to Christ and convert to Igbo.
Christ kee you there
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
So unfortunate she is not educated. It is well. Happy reunion

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by princeade86(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nice script by husband and wife.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Princeofasia: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
rubbush
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
I still don't understand why these people's private issue is trending online.. seriously
The man looks like a native doctor btw
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kittex7:

Christ kee you there
Christ gives life. he is not a murderer, he never waged war so he never raped, never killed, never plunder. d devil tried to tempt him but failed so he never recited d satanic verse. he never married hence he was not a paedophile or a rapist or an adulterer. I die in Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.