Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? (3689 Views)

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Skmoda360(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Like, you've been calling and chatting a Nigerian girl for 8 months, without a response? How can you be this senseless?

Does she have golds adorned round her waist?
Is this Davash222!!!! Girls slayer grin grin?
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by czarr(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
HealthWealthy:

God bless you for this bro. I'm getting relieved bit by bit.
you should also know that some girls don't mix business with pleasure, they will not shiit where they eat....that is to say she no wan cast for office.

1 Like

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Skmoda360(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Op, you are mad oooo.....8 months

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by HealthWealthy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
czarr:
you should also know that some girls don't mix business with pleasure, they will not shiit where they eat....that is to say she no wan cast for office.

But I do see colleagues of my same department dating each other. what am I doing differently?
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by czarr(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
HealthWealthy:

But I do see colleagues of my same department dating each other. what am I doing differently?
it is not you, it may be her own principle....doesn't mean she is not a slut she is just a coded one cos i can assure you she is not just at home baking cookies for those 8months she is definitely getting her puccie turned upside down buy a guy or guys.....understand this a girl is always having sex with someone or some people.....women are always having sex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by HealthWealthy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
czarr:
it is not you, it may be her own principle....doesn't mean she is not a slut she is just a coded one cos i can assure you she is not just at home baking cookies for those 8months she is definitely getting her puccie turned upside down buy a guy or guys.....understand this a girl is always having sex with someone or some people.....women are always having sex.

Wow! I've been a fool all along

1 Like

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by czarr(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
HealthWealthy:

Wow! I've been a fool all along
Just naive.

1 Like

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Maneq: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
Lol...wouldn't have wasted 4 years of my life waiting for the one who never came. Though I was young and it gave me chance to focus on

Gist us more about this partucular 4 years. Otherwise, you know what sup.

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by HealthWealthy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
czarr:
Just naive.

When we resume work, I'll tell her that I've moved on, she should forget all the love I've been confessing to her since the lockdown. That way when she notices that I don't care about her anymore, she'll know the reason why.

How do you see it?
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by czarr(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
HealthWealthy:

When we resume work, I'll tell her that I've moved on, she should forget all the love I've been confessing to her since the lockdown. That way when she notices that I don't care about her anymore, she'll know the reason why.

How do you see it?
i'll advice you don't bring it up and just go about your business as if nothing happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Maneq:

Gist us more about this partucular 4 years. Otherwise, you know what sup.
tongue

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by JOACHINpedro: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
HealthWealthy:

How do you see it?
Don't try it o.
During my simping days in the uni, I once begged a girl to kiss me. The begging lasted for 10mins but bae lockup.
The next day, the little manliness left in me acted indifferent in class. I knew she told her friends because they (ladies) seemed to be acting weird around me but I no send.
las las the matter die and the world moved on.

don't ever bring it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
I don't envy guys that waste time begging women for relationships that will still benefit both gender.

This is not 1960. If a woman doesn't show interest, move to the next available one that shows interest. For every man there's a woman and vice versa so give attention to that woman that can't wait to be in your arms.

My advice to you is to quickly neglect the confused lady.

1 Like

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
czarr:
but don't worry i'll not leave you without a technique to atleast get her attention....women trust the judgement of beautiful women and they are very competitive, so if you can get a very beautiful woman to bring lunch for you twice in a week and another very beautiful woman to bring lunch the following week and flirt with you, you'll get her attention and other women in the office.....i bet my left balls on it... then your ability to hold a masculine frame from there is what will determine if you'd smash.

A) what a waste of time/life/energy, just because of ONE woman
B) why not focus on dating these sexy women instead of paying women to pretend that you are attractive/successful with women, in order to attract someone who doesnt gives a fukc about you?!
C) what satisfaction is there to gain with pretending to someone (who doesnt care about you), that you have sexy women bringing you food?! thats such an insecure low self esteem move!
D) so, you attract a woman that doesnt give a shiit about you, then what?!?!? you live happily ever after with that useless woman? you dump her? what is there to gain exactly from your little stunt?!?
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by UDUJ(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
HealthWealthy:
Hi guys,

I got in touch with one of my colleagues sometime during December, the next day I saw her, I told her I liked her (so she won't friend zone me like my other colleagues)

but I noticed that ever since I told her I liked she has been really playing hard to get.

For more than 8months she doesn't reply my chats or pick my calls...the reason I still stick around is because she gives me ds vibe that she likes me too but she's just pretending

Now she replies my chats once in a while.
my plan is to keep in touch with her during this lockdown (even tho she still ignores me)...but immediately school reopens, I'll rapport with everyone in the staff room except her.

I'm contemplating doing that tho cos I told I loved her and ignoring her in real life may make it seem like I was deceiving her all along.

I don't know what to do.

help me out guys

thanks!

For more than 8 months she doesn't reply your chats

Meaning you continued chatting her for 8 months with no response

When I hear stories like this I find it hard to believe. Haba.

Dude we shouldn't be the ones to tell you to have some pride. Damn, is she the last girl on earth or what? I really don't understand. It's no wonder she has absolutely no respect for you. You've belittled yourself before her.

Please ignore her and move on. Grow some balls man.

Stop fooling yourself for a lady that has no feelings for you. There are good girls out there that will actually respect and worship you. Go out there and mingle. If you were my younger brother and you explained this your emotional situation to me I wouldn't wait for you to finish before giving you a resounding slap to bring you back to your senses. Apologies if I sound harsh but I get mad when I see guys in such situations.
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by jagorinho: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=93028108]

LOVING SOMEONE WHO DOESNT GIVE A SHIIT ABOUT YOU IS LIKE WAITING FOR A BOAT AT THE AIRPORT.
lol
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by duduade: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Loool

All I could decode was the word staffroom

So una be teachers

I hope you have side hustles
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Bennysam: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
2dice01:
She is testing your love Bro

You almost there

Just 4years more before she says

YES
Oga you funny die, so you encouraged your fellow man to continue till next four years
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by 2dice01: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bennysam:
Oga you funny die, so you encouraged your fellow man to continue till next four years
Baba 4years no far like that

Person wey endure 8months nothing do am
Shey na 48months go come kill am?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by stormborn28(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
fati2001:
u
you are single
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Dayoebe(m): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2020
Dear simp, kindly endure for the next 4 months - making 1 year.

Am tired of reading simpson stories here
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Ishilove: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2020
HealthWealthy:
Hi guys,

I got in touch with one of my colleagues sometime during December, the next day I saw her, I told her I liked her (so she won't friend zone me like my other colleagues)

but I noticed that ever since I told her I liked she has been really playing hard to get.

For more than 8months she doesn't reply my chats or pick my calls...the reason I still stick around is because she gives me ds vibe that she likes me too but she's just pretending

Now she replies my chats once in a while.
my plan is to keep in touch with her during this lockdown (even tho she still ignores me)...but immediately school reopens, I'll rapport with everyone in the staff room except her.

I'm contemplating doing that tho cos I told I loved her and ignoring her in real life may make it seem like I was deceiving her all along.

I don't know what to do.

help me out guys

thanks!
An 8 month old child is already growing teeth. You better borrow yourself brain and move on.
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
2dice01:
She is testing your love Bro

You almost there

Just 4years more before she says

YES

Maka why na

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. / Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? / A Letter To My Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.