Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,722 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou (46876 Views)

Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

Ronaldo has 5cl and messi has 4cl,so how did he outperform him?,,meanwhile was bullied like a child in LA liga

Ronaldo has appeared in 6 finals compared to messis 3 ... ronaldo has also appeared in 12 CL semi finals compared to ur little mans 9
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

where was Rinaldo when messi won the treble twice,sextuple twice.does Ronaldo have one? at least messi has won the cl. where was Rinaldo when messi was winning all the trophies in LA liga.Ronaldo could only win two LA liga and best player of the seaseo award. big shame!

Whr was mrssi when ronaldo was winning CL titles , the greatest club competition in the world... messi is on Lewandowskis level... winning Bundesliga year in year out but fumbles in CL till this season .... winning German golden boot year in year out...whats the difference between them...cr7 is above them all

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

grin its obvious you're pained...grin
messi doesn't score or assist but still wins motm but Ronaldo needs to score to win motm that should tell you something,messi does more than goals,he creates chances,tries to find space for his teammates, gives mind blowing passes

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

where was Rinaldo when messi won the treble twice,sextuple twice.does Ronaldo have one? at least messi has won the cl. where was Rinaldo when messi was winning all the trophies in LA liga.Ronaldo could only win two LA liga and best player of the seaseo award. big shame!
Yet he couldn't deliver when the club needs him most in UCL without Xavi and iniesta....Thank God Mallorca,eibar are not in the champions league.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

messi doesn't score or assist but still wins motm but Ronaldo needs to score to win motm that should tell you something,messi does more than goals,he creates chances,tries to find space for his teammates, gives mind blowing passes

Y can't he replicate the motm awards In CL to help him lift it...oh sorry I forgot , eibar no de play CL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

And he won the motm against Bayern when he didn't score....oh I forgot he ate too much that why.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ThierryJay: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U Te a fraud like ur little man...y add 2 cL for messi when ronsldo wasnt there ... he only won 2 when ronsldo joined la liga while ronaldo won 4 ...y not add CL golden boot ... 6 for ronsldo ...4 for messi

Beverlyjean, you lie a lot. And that will only serve to damage your credibility in these arguments. FYI Messi has won 6 UCL golden boots.

2008/2009
2009/2010
2010/2011
2011/2012
2014/2015
2018/2019

Why do you CR7 fans like to lie a lot to attack Messi. It only demonstrates your inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by whizzbaale: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
CHELSEA LO LE SHEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Just as u are Anti-ronaldo fan... Mr eibar should know that eibar only plays in la liga grin grin grin...he is finished ....just as he only shows green light against Nigerian in the WC grin grin ... half of his WC goals are against nigeria grin grin... he has never even scored a world cup team that has played in a world Cup quarter final grin talk less of a world Cup winner.... always looking for children like him to play with... bayern kpokpo am well well... he hasn't even scored in any CL exit game since he last won it thanks to xavi , iniesta , suarez and neymar .... goodluck mr eibar grin grin on ur quest to conquer grin grin
Mr Eibar scored 115 UCL goals against Eibar 'in the UCL'.

Mr Eibar won 2019 Ballon d'or after Xavi and Iniesta are retired...

Just listen to yourself!!!

Well, Cristiano is an icon of Propaganda...

All I do is to dispel all those agenda!!

But Anti-Messi fan are something else....

They wanted Messi to leave , now they are angry that he is leaving grin

This is what I want all Anti-Messi/ Cristiano to do::

They should 'stop using Messi as a validation of Cristiano's career'

Nobody ask Cristiano to ask for wages bigger than his status in Real Madrid history!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

Yet he couldn't deliver when the club needs him most in UCL without Xavi and iniesta....Thank God Mallorca,eibar are not in the champions league.
same way your Ronaldo couldn't perform against secondary school boys twice in a row,they coached him on how to play soccer. I felt pity for him as he shed those hot salty tears

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by uthlaw: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
kalvoken:

You didn't even mention a reasonable person na aubumeyang. Does aubumeyang play Messi kind of ball? Oga, find seat outside the hall and sit out there.

Ronaldo has been sensible, reason why he doesn't play solo ball anymore. He will only control and pass. If not, those relegating teams will make name with his misfortune. Highest is red card with 3 match miss. But the play may go out for months.
u make sense Sha!
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ThierryJay: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
eni4real:
Mr Eibar scored 115 UCL goals against Eibar 'in the UCL'.

Mr Eibar won 2019 Ballon d'or after Xavi and Iniesta are retired...

Just listen to yourself!!!

Well, Cristiano is an icon of Propaganda...

All I do is to dispel all those agenda!!

But Anti-Messi fan are something else....

They wanted Messi to leave , now they are angry that he is leaving grin

This is what I want all Anti-Messi/ Cristiano to do::

They should 'stop using Messi as a validation of Cristiano's career'

Nobody ask Cristiano to ask for wages bigger than his status in Real Madrid history!! tongue

Lol, these CR7 fans are really getting ludicrous. It's now about CL exit goals grin. They keep inventing new irrelevant parameters to push their stupid narratives about CR7.

Except where the goal you score will make any difference, what's the point of scoring a "consolation goal" as they are now using to push CR7 above Messi. Why not focus on the goals scored that made a difference in the K.O stages. But they know that that will not align with their narrative of an incompetent Messi in the absence of Xavi and Iniesta.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by tfash96(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
emmyrate1:
as if he has not beaten all the big teams in that over hype league
He will beat the hell more out of them
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

why was penaldo chased out by secondary school boys twice in a row. I couldn't help but enjoy his hot salty tears
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThierryJay:

Beverlyjean, you lie a lot. And that will only serve to damage your credibility in these arguments. FYI Messi has won 6 UCL golden boots.

2008/2009
2009/2010
2010/2011
2011/2012
2014/2015
2018/2019

Why do you CR7 fans like to lie a lot to attack Messi. It only demonstrates your inferiority complex.

Then ronaldo still beats him to it cos ronaldo has won it 7 times
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThierryJay:

2008/2009
2009/2010
2010/2011
2011/2012
2014/2015
2018/2019

U guys started the ronaldo attack when u claimed he is not fit to b called goat
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ThierryJay: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Then ronaldo still beats him to it cos ronaldo has won it 7 times

That's not my point cos unlike you I am not disputing Ronaldo's winning it 7 times. But the way you presented it was to widen the gap between the two which is mischievous and a slap on your face. And while Kaka may have won more UCL golden boot than Zidane or Ronaldinho, he will still be ranked lesser than those two players in greatness. So your UCL golden boots statistics cannot prove anything.

If you are going to be arguing based on falsehood, then whatever you are trying to prove will be lost in your deception. Except of course that you don't care, you just want to troll Messi, who will always be regarded as a better and greater player than your idol.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo has appeared in 6 finals compared to messis 3 ... ronaldo has also appeared in 12 CL semi finals compared to ur little mans 9
oh you forgot to add that he was humiliated in one of the finals by my little man,please don't forget such important facts dear.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

why was penaldo chased out by secondary school boys twice in a row. I couldn't help but enjoy his hot salty tears
Same secondary school boys that barca invaded to get their players.....yet they 8 2 much goals from Bayerngrin...
How I love those tears when he wailed for Argentina 3 times in copa america having been dump by an average team...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Whr was mrssi when ronaldo was winning CL titles , the greatest club competition in the world... messi is on Lewandowskis level... winning Bundesliga year in year out but fumbles in CL till this season .... winning German golden boot year in year out...whats the difference between them...cr7 is above them all
messi has 4 Ronaldo has 5. so what's your point.meanwhile Ronaldo ran to juventus to win more leagut titles to catch up with messi
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by earnit3: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

Same secondary school boys that barca invaded to get their players.....yet they 8 2 much goals from Bayerngrin...
How I love those tears when he wailed for Argentina 3 times in copa america having been dump by an average team...
that doesn't change the fact that he was humiliated by small boys.I couldn't help but enjoy his tears

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by wasi9ice: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Whait o,
Which future dose he have again, he is a great player no doubt but Bercelona has already sucked him dry
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

that doesn't change the fact that he was humiliated by small boys.I couldn't help but enjoy his tears
grin ronaldo that score home and away against them....what did messi did in all those final that he lost....yet he wailed as if he did his bestgrin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
lukabewell:
Messi is now thinking right, he should go nd face another challenge from other leagues.
To prove what
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

messi has 4 Ronaldo has 5. so what's your point.meanwhile Ronaldo ran to juventus to win more leagut titles to catch up with messi

Ronsldo was instrumental in the 5 that he won...messi dint even play up tp 3 games in his first CL title .... no goal, no assist....ronaldo was top scorer on each occasion
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

grin ronaldo that score home and away against them....what did messi did in all those final that he lost....yet he wailed as if he did his bestgrin
Why You Guys hate that dude?
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThierryJay:

That's not my point cos unlike you I am not disputing Ronaldo's winning it 7 times. But the way you presented it was to widen the gap between the two which is mischievous and a slap on your face. And while Kaka may have won more UCL golden boot than Zidane or Ronaldinho, he will still be ranked lesser than those two players in greatness. So your UCL golden boots statistics cannot prove anything.

If you are going to be arguing based on falsehood, then whatever you are trying to prove will be lost in your deception. Except of course that you don't care, you just want to troll Messi, who will always be regarded as a better and greater player than your idol.

Ucl golden boit means nothing but la liga golden boot means something shey??
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

But 6 to 5 balon dor means something right??
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

I don't think he lost against Ronaldo sha when they met.even my puyol used your penaldo to collect point.oh how I wish I could remember how he cried that day.I may need to buy the disc again
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

oh you forgot to add that he was humiliated in one of the finals by my little man,please don't forget such important facts dear.

Just as Ronaldo humiliated him In the super cup final ... came in the second half as a boss , scored a screamer as a boss and left the pitch as a boss
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Ucl golden boit means nothing but la liga golden boot means something shey??
there is nothing like UCL golden boot.messi has won higher in LA liga and european golden boots

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich / Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible / Lionel Messi Joins PSG On A 2 Year Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.