Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou (46991 Views)

Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by TheKingIsHere: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2020
cheesy

Bayern don teach am lesson.

CR7 is still da G.O.A.T cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by jericco1(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2020
He should leave.. dem bury the guy placentae for there?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Openbusiness: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2020
shocked Penaldo fans will be having organ[i]sm and bacteria sad

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Karleb(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2020
If Barcelona don't cash out on Messi now, he's going for free next year.

A word is enough...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by crossfm: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2020
End of an era.He has done more than his best.

You will surely be missed.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Youright: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2020
You’re right

God bless the Legend Leo cheesy cheesy

Any way na away

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by adfemsho(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2020
Someone is ready to move forward
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by mamotalk: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2020
make he come arsenal.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by seborrhic: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2020
DrPurple:
The Pressure on this Dude is Damn Much
Which pressure?
They may not see it now,but Messi leaving is the best for club and player
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2020
pmoye:
You really need to do something about that stomach. Pregnant men don't get signed.

grin....no problem I wouldn't be running around...I can be a deadly poacher from the box grin
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Goke7: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2020
messi is too emotional, tomorrow he will change his mind again. He did same with the Argentine team.

A very bad loser
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by HundredWays(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2020
grin
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by pmoye(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2020
Won't that be a remarkable sight to behold. Better still if you drop the jersey and appear only in shorts. :-) What psychological defense your manly pregnancy would afford your team? :-)

Abeg, help brother... I need a small pregnancy myself.

ojaysam25:

grin....no problem I wouldn't be running around...I can be a deadly poacher from the box grin
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Because of the chips are down he decides to runaway ...its better set lets c how u gonna perform at another league .... whr are his minions that said he is 100% loyal to barca cos they treated his illness as a child... grin grin grin... foolish people , u guys don't know when u are being scammed... barca no fit perform again, he runs ...but when it was all good, it was barca or nothing ... always looking for the easy way
pls go back to zee world

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by OBA117(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2020
They should leave this guy alone! Biko!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by dotcomnamename: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
Nemere2020:
Lionel Messi met with FC Barcelona’s new coach Ronald Koeman to discuss the new sporting project.

The Argentine told Koeman that he does not see his future clearly at Barça and thinking of leaving more than staying, according to the reliable Rac1. However, Messi is aware that leaving this summer would be very difficult due to his contract.

Barcelona knows Messi’s intention is to possibly leave, but they maintain he is still under contract until 2021 and will not consider what he said to Koeman.

It turns out that the initial rumors about the Barcelona legend willing to leave his home club are true, and whether Barcelona is planning to keep him remains unknown.

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/lionel-messi-tells-barca-manager-future-camp-nou-313966/amp?__twitter_impression=true
[/s]

100% Made up Story because of Penaldo by his ...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by HundredWays(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2020
kalvoken:
grin

Oga if e sure for you, tell them you are leaving.

Stop hanging on the fence, are you bat?

Of course we already knew you are nothing but a bat, but they always make it look like you are a bird.

History should never forget that it's Lewandowski, muller, gnabry and coutinho's bayern that is revolutionizing barca of Messi era
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2020
E Don happen
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by kalvoken(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2020
tfash96:
GOAT is going to Man City.. You're in trouble in Epl

I will advise him to avoid England. He will be playing only a month in a season because of injuries.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by geeluck1(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Way to go
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by joewy02: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Anywhere u go, i will follow smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by IronGalaxy: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2020
I think Messi realises that he doesn't have the same calibre of players such as Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Alves etc and that he's now essentially playing with lesser talented players

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by marksleek25: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:
Very Good...he has paid his dues...
Meanwhile in another news....me undergoing medical to replace Messi @Barcelona grin
hahahahah Bros, your belle alone don disqualify you! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by HundredWays(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2020
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

100% Made up Story because of Penaldo by his ...
when it happens, hope u won't be shocked?
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Bewiseedet(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:
Very Good...he has paid his dues....
Meanwhile in another news....me undergoing medical to replace messi @Barcelona grin
Goodluck. Hope you have a successful medical
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Lamasta(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2020
His future is at Inter Milan let him leave then we will start to consider him as a goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by flyingpig: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2020
DrPurple:
The Pressure on this Dude is Damn Much
I feel very empathetic to him
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Etinosa1234: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2020
Messi is not leaving Barca
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by uthlaw: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2020
lukabewell:
Messi is now thinking right, he should go nd face another challenge from other leagues.
which challenge,go to Juventus and be scoring penalty is a challenge!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2020
pmoye:
Won't that be a remarkable sight to behold. Better still if you drop the jersey and appear only in shorts. :-) What psychological defense your manly pregnancy would afford your team? :-)

Abeg, help brother... I need a small pregnancy myself.

grin
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Goke7:
messi is too emotional, tomorrow he will change his mind again. He did same with the Argentine team.

A very bad loser

He is always looking for an escape route... when ronaldo joined real madrid , he left a club that he led to 2 consecutive CL final winning one and after winning EPL 3 in a role ... joined a real madrid that was trophiless the previous season and was destroyed by Liverpool in the round of 16 in the CL ...a real madrid that had not smelt semi final since 02/03... left a real madrid that had won 3 consecutive CL titles for a juve that had not won CL since 96.... messi just wanna run to a club that is doing well... this guy is no different from a woman that will leave her man once he becomes broke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by lovelessf: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2020
I think the better option for him to leave Barcelona. mean while I will design professional logo for ur business 2k only, what number 08075652120

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oladapo Adu Stranded In Cote D'ivoire After Representing Nigeria In Competition / Jay-Jay Okocha In Court On Money Laundering Charges In Aberdeen, Scotland / Marseille Vs Lyon Game Called OFF After Shocking Case Of Team Coach Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.