Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou (46872 Views)

Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Angelfrost(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Myself2:

He brought it upon himself.

He had been too scared to take a leap out of Barca and try new terrains

So, let me get this straight.... If you had a juicy job in a great company with everything going in the right direction, you would one day up and leave to a similar or lesser company just to prove that your life is very "challenging" and "interesting"??!...

If this is how you define success, then the following people are renown failures:

1. Mark Zuckerberg
2. Ryan Giggs
3. Gigi Buffon
4. Bill Gates
5. Harry Kane
6. Steven Gerard
7. Manuel Neuer
Etc...
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by chib4true(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Because of the chips are down he decides to runaway ...its better sef ...lets c how u gonna perform at another league .... whr are his minions that said he is 100% loyal to barca cos they treated his illness as a child... grin grin grin... foolish people , u guys don't know when u are being scammed... barca no fit perform again, he runs ...but when it was all good, it was barca or nothing ... always looking for the easy way

You sound uninformed
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Numerouno94(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
maxiuc:
cheesy grin

I will like to see Messi in the Epl but watch how he will dodge EPL and rush to ligue 1

Messi will sign for PSG that's if he wants to live Barcelona

Messi will only sign up with clubs In MLS Ligue 1 or Las las na China sure pass for him

Juz lyk ur Penaldo abi?

Now tell me if Messi goes to City who wants to stop em in d league? is it Liverpool dat is not consistent? Hope u knw City re still favourite to win d league next season?

Aside Liverpool no team can stand City,thus, why wuld he wannna run frm City?
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by bamevoj: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Have you register for September Class?
This is the perfect course for those who want to start a career as an Event planner/ Manager. It's a fast paced course that can be completed in as little as 4 weeks and covers all elements of Event Planning and Management. 3 month of mentoring and internship and One year business support.
During the course, you will complete a series of projects allowing you to grow by putting your skills to the test. You will work with a professional wedding planner, your teacher and mentor who is there to review your work and help you improve. You will earn a wedding planning certificate that you can use to obtain a job in this exciting field.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing the course, students will be able to: *Turn his or her love for weddings and events into a career as a professional. *Demonstrate skills on how to work with different kinds of clients, meet their needs and answer their questions.
Discuss how to work with vendors, photographers and caterers etc . *Succeed at planning a perfect day for clients.
Discuss wedding attire, floral, decor, photography, and transportation recommendations. *Indicate business skills needed to find and sign clients, price his or her work, and help him or her improve. *Demonstrate skills in how to manage client expectations and emotions that come with the wedding planning.
Show how rituals, traditions and customs can be combined to create a special ceremony. *Understand the use of theme and how to create one.

WHAT YOU GET
*You will get access to expertly prepared Event planning course materials .
*Event business Documents and Templates. *Free event business Resource, One-to-one feedback from a professional event planner as your mentor there to help you improve. *Access to a team of advisors available by phone, whatsApp and email to answer all your questions. *Access to our student forum an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your work. *Your Professional Certificate will be delivered upon graduation.
————————————————————
TO REGISTER TRAINING .
Register with link in bio
Temi 07060590242

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThierryJay:

When you don't have any reasonable response, you resort to name-calling. Can you counter any of the points I raised in a logical fashion? I doubt, because the last time I checked, it's you CR7 guys that have been wailing about Messi since Friday.

Note that no matter how fast the buttocks runs, the p*enis will always be ahead of it at the fore-front. grin

No matter how many 3-0s, 4-0s or 8-2s Messi experiences, He will always be globally recognized as the greater footballer than CR7. No amount of your illogical narratives will overwrite that.

I am at peace.
Only in the figment of your imagination....it is better to bow out in the round of 16....giving your best...had messi drew with Napoli 2-2 scoring a brace the situation would have been alleviated compare to now....
What's the point of progressing only to get rapped like that...history will always been kind to Ronaldo for trying his best to pull his team through...
As for messi and Barcelona 2020 will always be remembered for the annihilation they suffered in the hand of Bayern..grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ThierryJay: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Asour:

Ronaldo is a fantastic player but please tone down the narrative.

Technically madrid won the Supercopa de espana and so where not trophiless in 2008/2009.

Also the same madrid won the Laliga twice in the last 3 years and was going to welcome Kaka (the world's best 2 years earlier) in the same window.

You make it look like he came to a dying team.
From 2009 it took 4 years to land the first UCL title.

Football is a team game. You are painting heavily biased pictures with this narrative of "he came to save a dead madrid".

For instance, Isn't it funny that Robinho was at madrid for basically 3 seasons but then won the same number of Laliga titles as Ronaldo's 9 year stint there?

You conveniently ignored that madrid won the league (Laliga) 2 x consecutively before he came. And in 2009 2 of the previous year's balond'or winners would play in Madrid.

By the way Messi/Barca performed poorly this season so you don't think I think anything else.

Thank you Jare for a wonderful job shredding apart her fake analysis. I would have torn apart her very deceitful and thoughtless writeup in a very scathing way, but you've saved me the stress.

Imagine if Messi were to go to Man City and I were to say Messi left a Barca that had won the UCL four times within the last 14 years to a team that had never won the UCL and begin to make it look like he went there to save them. What hypocrisy!

By the way, only Messi's UCL performance this season was poor. Having 25 goals and 21 assists in the La liga cannot be considered poor by any standards. Though Barca's performance in the league as a team was below par.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by steeltrust: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
biko come mancity and prove me wrong am tired of saying is cr7better Dan u.
on the other hand
the moment messi lives barca

barca is gone
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Numerouno94(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Because of the chips are down he decides to runaway ...its better sef ...lets c how u gonna perform at another league .... whr are his minions that said he is 100% loyal to barca cos they treated his illness as a child... grin grin grin... foolish people , u guys don't know when u are being scammed... barca no fit perform again, he runs ...but when it was all good, it was barca or nothing ... always looking for the easy way

What Joy do u derive in attacking Messi?

Messi dat doesn't give a shit abt us yet his residing rent free in ur mind nd brain.

I luv Messi buh i don't jump from thread to thread attacking Ronaldo. Cos Ronaldo doesn't give a shit abt me.

Wonder why most of Messi nd Rinaldo's fans re stupid nd lazy...

All these effort they use in criticising em both culd b used in building up their lives. Poor Nigerians...
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ThierryJay: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

Only in the figment of your imagination....it is better to bow out in the round of 16....giving your best...had messi drew with Napoli 2-2 scoring a brace the situation would have been alleviated compare to now....
What's the point of progressing only to get rapped like that...history will always been kind to Ronaldo for trying his best to pull his team through...
As for messi and Barcelona 2020 will always be remembered for the annihilation they suffered in the hand of Bayern..grin

If you can reason like this, then I have nothing to discuss with you further.

For your comments are in conflict with sound reasoning. You are saying that Messi should have lost to Napoli to avoid Bayern humiliation, is that not an humiliation on its own also.

By your warped logic, Messi should also have lost against Man utd last season to avoid the 4-0 demolition at anfield. If he had done that, would he have won the Ballon D'or. What kind of thoughtless drivel is this that you are putting forward as a sane argument just to justify CR7?? If you were a journalist with France Football, please make that kind of comment in a football conference and see whether they would not disengage you with immediate alacrity.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Kursk2019(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
lukabewell:
Messi is now thinking right, he should go nd face another challenge from other leagues.
Which league top teams have Messi not disgraced?
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by chloride6: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Na lie, na money the Alaye want
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Numerouno94:

What Joy do u derive in attacking Messi?

Messi dat doesn't give a shit abt us yet his residing rent free in ur mind nd brain.

I luv Messi buh i don't jump from thread to thread attacking Ronaldo. Cos Ronaldo doesn't give a shit abt me.

Wonder why most of Messi nd Rinaldo's fans re stupid nd lazy...

All these effort they use in criticising em both culd b used in building up their lives. Poor Nigerians...
You would not be saying this,had the case been reversed.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Numerouno94(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

You would not be saying this,had the case been reversed.

Bro check my prev comments i dnt hv tym attacking Ronaldo,i only try to skul His fans dat re of d habit of attacking Messi....

Most Messi nd Renaldo's fans re jobless nd stupid. Birds of a feather.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by CoolAmbience(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ajibade123:
is messi sef not bored of playing for a particular team for years
he should leave and save his dignity jare before they start to bench him

He hasn't been playing for one team but one club.

That's if you know the difference between a team and a club.

He had played with different teams over the past 15 years in Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThierryJay:

If you can reason like this, then I have nothing to discuss with you further.

For your comments are in conflict with sound reasoning. You are saying that Messi should have lost to Napoli to avoid Bayern humiliation, is that not an humiliation on its own also.

By your warped logic, Messi should also have lost against Man utd last season to avoid the 4-0 demolition at anfield. If he had done that, would he have won the Ballon D'or. What kind of thoughtless drivel is this that you are putting forward as a sane argument just to justify CR7?? If you were a journalist with France Football, please make that kind of comment in a football conference and see whether they would not disengage you with immediate alacrity.
Learn to comprehend,it would have been alleviated compare to now....
So your reasons for him winning the balor d hor is because they qualify for the semis...what of the team that won the tournament...typical messi fan...sentiment will always cloud their sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Asour:

Ronaldo is a fantastic player but please tone down the narrative.

Technically madrid won the Supercopa de espana and so where not trophiless in 2008/2009.

Also the same madrid won the Laliga twice in the last 3 years and was going to welcome Kaka (the world's best 2 years earlier) in the same window.

You make it look like he came to a dying team.
From 2009 it took 4 years to land the first UCL title.

Football is a team game. You are painting heavily biased pictures with this narrative of "he came to save a dead madrid".

For instance, Isn't it funny that Robinho was at madrid for basically 3 seasons but then won the same number of Laliga titles as Ronaldo's 9 year stint there?

You conveniently ignored that madrid won the league (Laliga) 2 x consecutively before he came. And in 2009 2 of the previous year's balond'or winners would play in Madrid.

By the way Messi/Barca performed poorly this season so you don't think I think anything else.

Madrid dint care about la liga titles...they wanted the CL badly... the last time they saw quarter final of the CL was 03/04 season ... Chelsea won the league title but became disastrous the following season...madrid was a dead team when ronaldo joined...a team flogged 4.0 by Liverpool to knock them out and 3.0 by roma the periods season...
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
they do not but not until they hear they argument on football then you know better...you think football is all about goal scoring??

If its not about goal scoring them whats it all about...u are the one that need to go bk to African magic... come let me school u on football
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:
Very Good...he has paid his dues....
Meanwhile in another news....me undergoing medical to replace messi @Barcelona grin
This your ogogoro medical na wa o

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Yellowblack: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let's await Barca fall like the way Ronaldo did to Madrid���
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Daejoyoung: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
If Messi goes to England, na Arsenal I just pity for pass. Baba nor dey use eye see Arsenal.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by oloriLFC(f): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
lukabewell:
Messi is now thinking right, he should go nd face another challenge from other leagues.
he has nothing to prove to anyone. At what age should he be looking for "new challenges"? He has done great for himself and if he leaves, it would be to enjoy his last years as a footballer, and not to prove anything
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by oloriLFC(f): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
lukabewell:
he has nothing to prove to anyone. At what age should he be looking for "new challenges"? He has done great for himself and if he leaves, it would be to enjoy his last years as a footballer, and not to prove anything undecided

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by perdollar(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
I 8-2 say ds, messilona won't leave Barcelona bc, he is finished.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Asour: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Madrid dint care about la liga titles...they wanted the CL badly... the last time they saw quarter final of the CL was 03/04 season ... Chelsea won the league title but became disastrous the following season...madrid was a dead team when ronaldo joined...a team flogged 4.0 by Liverpool to knock them out and 3.0 by roma the periods season...

Ok. if a team that won the Laliga 2x and had the two world best is a dead team then, You win.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Daejoyoung: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

If its not about goal scoring them whats it all about...u are the one that need to go bk to African magic... come let me school u on football
Ever since the exit of Xavi and Iniesta, Messi has been playing both the number 10 and false 9 position, and still getting more than 25 goals per season on average. Ronaldo have been mostly about scoring goals only so far. I don't think Ronaldo would have survived long in a post 2018 Barcelona team.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ThierryJay: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

Learn to comprehend,it would have been alleviated compare to now....
So your reasons for him winning the balor d hor is because they qualify for the semis...what of the team that won the tournament...typical messi fan...sentiment will always cloud their sense of reasoning.

You are the one oozing sentiments all over and still talking rubbish. Your ignorance is too much if you didn't know that Messi's performance against Liverpool in the first leg was a major determining factor in his Ballon D'Or win over Van Dijk. So if he had messed up against Man Utd at the QF, how would he have been in a pole position over VVD, given that he would have had a similar UCL performance to CR7 last year, while both won their respective leagues?

And why does it seem that most staunch CR7 fans are ignorant and illogical? I'm perplexed.

They want to troll Messi, yet they don't seem to know a legitimate reasonable way of doing that.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by jacoik(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:
Meanwhile in another news....me undergoing medical to replace messi @Barcelona grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha can you meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Brunicekid(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
maxiuc:
cheesy grin

I will like to see Messi in the Epl but watch how he will dodge EPL and rush to ligue 1

Messi will sign for PSG that's if he wants to live Barcelona

Messi will only sign up with clubs In MLS Ligue 1 or Las las na China sure pass for him
You just watch and see what will happen.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by vickyhow(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:
See your pot belly

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
eni4real:
All that for a round of 16 elimination in the hand of Lyon??

C'mon stop the Overhype!!!

Quagliarela and Immobile are shaking their heads right now.. undecided

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha can you meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
grin...Bros...na there I dey stay grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich / Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible / Lionel Messi Joins PSG On A 2 Year Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.