Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu (17264 Views)

Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba / Lai Mohammed Denies Announcing ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by Emmerlee(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2020
themonk:

When people say you are not smart or you are an idiot, you always tend to disagree, you see what your brain is producing now? It’s not that we hate you, it’s just you are not smart, you have the IQ of a HB pencil or a little bit lower. It’s not an insult bro, it’s what it is.

grin grin

Bro I actually think HB pencil is far smarter than that idiot grin
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by Sebbs(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Sai Baboon
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by jrusky(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2020
Very very and very docille. I can't imagine what Millitary tried and failed a bloody civilian govt could do it easily its a big shame.

Finally the lifeless got Nigerian and do them like Mugus.

Wole Soyinka, Bakare, Falana etc see what you brought upon Nigeria. Tinubu, Okorocha, Amaechi, Onu see what you brought upon Nigeria the regime of Saddam Hussein is here in Nigeria. Iranian regime is now here in Nigeria.

Gej said it then but they said his mouth was smelling. I guess apc fools are happy now?

1 Like

Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by Gabkosh: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2020
EmptyGarden:
As you be Mexican, you for help us start am na.
Coward talking. Sowore that started, did you join him?
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Freedom of speech is good but we should not say shit that will cause problem
Criticizing abysmal governance won't cause any problem bro, dis is a proposed attempt at dictatorship and it's really working, Nigerians haven't said half of what Americans say at Donald Trump on hourly basis.
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by omenka(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2020
Anago55:
. You think you are talking to a newbie here abi?

what about your numerous alternate handles? respect yourself this morning ooo
Thought you had something sensible to say.

Please, tell others who care to listen that Omenka Hope's the law is passed and they continue dishing out hate speech, that is their cup of tea. When they're found, I sure would be held to donate a penny to their 5mill penalty.

And please, if you see me doing so anywhere, feel free to report to the authorities. If possible, I'd recommend death penalty. So if I'm found doing so, let me be put to death.

Nigerians are very funny humans. How could someone 2with a functional brain possibly think there's anything to gain from hate speech? If the population gets inflamed by someone's hate speech and people take laws into their hands, the same citizens will still blame the government for failing to secure their lives. Now, steps are being taken to forestall such a scenario and everyone is complaining.

I hardly support this government nowadays, but on this score, they have my full support.
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by EmptyGarden(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2020
Gabkosh:
Coward talking. Sowore that started, did you join him?

Look at this leftover beans o... Who invite you for this matter?
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by bassman007(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2020
Most Nigerians have given up on the country. They are either watching BBN or protesting against BBN. Nobody has time to protest against the government again. Those who were protesting against Jonathan's government are now suddenly silent.

1 Like

Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by Deborah98(f): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2020
mabea:
Where biko? Make I join body follow. Lol
lolzzzzz we go create a new country and name it our mother land grin
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by Oketwin(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2020
Bit by bit we heading gradually into dictatorship n fulfilment of islamization na so turkey own take start ooh
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by RealEzee(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I agree. They're also very foolish, stupid and dumb which is why you see them adulating and celebrating Politicians. angry

95% of Nigerians have mental issues! angry

hope you're from Mali Sha?
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by XVIDEOSMOD: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2020
omenka:
I sincerely hope and pray they make it life imprisonment.

Simple speech was what landed Rwanda in what they found themselves in years ago.

You and those that supported your comment with likes are not suppose to be living at all.

How much was your dullard in Aso Rock asked to pay when he said he would have used the military to overrun the elections in some states
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by udemzyudex(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2020
Brute2162:
Everybody just dey fear for this country.

Yeah all thanks to this government.

They order police, soldiers to shoot armless civilians whenever they protest, they order DSS to arrest prominent people if they decide to talk against the government.

This government have succeeded in putting fear in the lives of Nigeria and I begin to wonder the difference between Mali and Nigeria now.

Oh one is wearing the military uniform, while the other is on agbada.
As for those still supporting this government because of what they are benefiting from it, well continue.

You will surely be remembered.
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by udemzyudex(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2020
XVIDEOSMOD:

You are those that supported your comment with likes are not suppose to be living at all.

How much was your dullard in Aso Rock asked to pay when he said he would have used the military to overrun the elections in some states

That guy is a psycho.

1 Like

Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by XVIDEOSMOD: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2020
omenka:
Thought you had something sensible to say.

Please, tell others who care to listen that Omenka Hope's the law is passed and they continue dishing out hate speech, that is their cup of tea. When they're found, I sure would be held to donate a penny to their 5mill penalty.

And please, if you see me doing so anywhere, feel free to report to the authorities. If possible, I'd recommend death penalty. So if I'm found doing so, let me be put to death.

Nigerians are very funny humans. How could someone 2with a functional brain possibly think there's anything to gain from hate speech? If the population gets inflamed by someone's hate speech and people take laws into their hands, the same citizens will still blame the government for failing to secure their lives. Now, steps are being taken to forestall such a scenario and everyone is complaining.

I hardly support this government nowadays, but on this score, they have my full support.

A law that is only implemented in the south right? Use your brain if your have one
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by prophetfire: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2020
omenka:

Simple speech was what landed Rwanda in what they found themselves in years ago.
. Are you a real human being with conscience at all?
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by Gabkosh: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2020
EmptyGarden:

Look at this leftover beans o... Who invite you for this matter?
It is your popsi that bought phone and data for me that invited me na. Cowrd
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2020
omenka:

oga where you dey 2015
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2020
paulolee:
that's the truth, we aint ready and thats why they keep doing things and passing out laws because they know our strength lies and end online..
if they call for protest we would all chicken out simple because we aint ready to grab the bull by its horns..
protest dnt work here simply because we dnt take it serious..
Nigeria is jus looking more divided each day because tribalism, sentiments and quick cash keep eating deeply in the weak minds of the youths..
True talk
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2020
Ten06:
I'm currently not in Nigeria, but the country I'm now is the most backward in every area in the whole wide world
That's a lie but i don't expect u to know that
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by shadeyinka(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2020
iamjavadem:
Do a google search, bloody lazy youth.
Why your anger?
I just wished you what you desired for Nigerians.
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by Champagnegold: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2020
omenka:

Hate speech or not evil people will always do what was in their mind.
xenophobia too should be tag hate speech and others ethnic cleansing forget naija na scam project it's imbedded for leaders to do or incite evil n go scout free when a commoner respond his own is call hate speech. hate speech root should be checked before judging the speaker. lastly I could barely stop laughing that founders of hate speech and now making law against it. after it was commonly used during their campaign along with future impossible achievement tense to ascend to power now they are probably scared. my brother evil mind is evil. naija govt r pure businessmen ����
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by EmptyGarden(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2020
Gabkosh:
It is your popsi that bought phone and data for me that invited me na. Cowrd

Wetin happen to the "coward" you wan write? Your ink or data finish? Nama!
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by jacoik(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2020
osazsky:
gej the coward of otueke how can u say gej govt is better than what we currently have .bro use ur sence na.have u forgotten the impunity in his govt and how Buhari brought us out of recession. Ungrateful nigerians
I stand to be corrected bro. during gej regime I think there was freedom of speech and we all can criticize government bit not now anymore. you said we entered recession during gej regime? are you for real?
Re: ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu by Enemyofpeace: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2020
Brute2162:
Everybody just dey fear for this country.
this one na country abi jungle? Abeg no make me vex o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa / Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ / Police Intercepts 850 Cutlasses Smuggled Into Katsina By Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.