Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Apologies Everyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apologies Everyone (188 Views)

BBNaija: After Apologies From Boma & Tega, Showmax Releases Their New Sex Video / My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A / Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apologies Everyone by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2020
I sincerely apologise to the entire members of this respected forum.
For a post on my Profile (which I've taken down)
It was a result of the phishing act which happened here (someone even made a topic about it) whereby we were asked to re-enter our login details..
I've been away from nairaland for the past two weeks and I never knew someone was using my account to create a post about fraud I know this can land me in a serious trouble(happened to a friend of mine before)
I hope you all forgive..
And I also ask seun to strengthen the database of this forum please
Link to the post: https:/www.nairaland.com/6032202/?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqw_tPv0Er7N_vG

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Us WIN! ('Don't Be Stupid' - A Film Against Electoral Violence) / Centre For Trade Commerce And Investment.....powered By Globe Chamber Of Commerc / Watch Out For These Signs In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.