Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (55495 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by OBA117(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Like father, like son
It really pained this guy grin

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by ODJ124(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin
Finnese001:

The whole family is in PAINMENT cheesy
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by King44(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
“For an association, whose bread and butter is about justice to make a ruling based on the stridency of people who lampoon judicial processes against certain individuals without hearing the other side is odd, ”

Terrorist father and son

See painment

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Sholaco: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
This guy though
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by redsun(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chirowman:
how can he utter such words looking for who is not looking at him. I haven't seen any of this people he mentioned Calling out his father .well hate 5 million is meant for the poor.

It is the same anger and frustration trump is exhibiting at the moment. When gross incompetence and bigotry are pointed out, bigots don't take it lightly.

Nigeria needs sanitising mentally and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by alllivesmatter(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
PMBNG:
grin grin grin

Lai Mohammed won't see this one to fine.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lia Mohammed...The Finer....
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Kay25(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
And hellrufai will think he has a son not knowing his future has been damaged by the birth of this kind son

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Give an example.

Give an example where someone was invited to an occasion. It was reversed and the person thanked them.

Tell us who that man of honour is.
Name his name.

A professor of English close to me (His name is none of your business): he was invited to give a talk, but was later revoked due to differences among the organizers. He graciously sent a note of thanks, with their apologies well noted.

I have been invited for a panel, and was later withdrawn due to impromptu changes from the organizers. They apologized, I accepted and thanked them for thinking of me in the first place. Life went on... Heaven didn't fall!

There are many more examples, but I have made my point.... Not everything requires losing one's composure or climbing the walls. His invitation was revoked. Last I checked, that is not exactly a crime neither is it out of place for the organizers... People also get invited, and cancel or decline at the eleventh hour... Heaven did not fall!!!

It is beneath a person of proper breeding to go bonkers over such minor discourtesy. You don't have to defend him so emotionally because he is highly placed.

10 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by alllivesmatter(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
These el Rufai's sons have forgotten how very transient power is. Their demeanour on Twitter is that of king's sons who are untouchable. Time will tell.

Exactly. There're feeling ontop of Kaduna State...

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by tesppidd: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
One4me:

It is said that "When you refuse to speak, you probably might fool people into thinking you are smart, than open your mouth and confirm, validate their opinion about how foolish you are"!
SILENCE IS GOLDEN under such circumstance
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ......... and wise people know so. undecided

Apparently, Hell Rufai & Sons Jihadist Enterprises dont fall into that category
grin grin grin

PS: Stop jumping all over the place trying to defend this stupidity, it gives the impression you dont know better. Just an impression, except you prove us right. undecided
You need to stop being a hypocrite because he's a Muslim.

We need to be bold enough and condemn the NBA for first inviting a personality and then withdrawing the same invitation based on whatever criteria.

Why did they invite him in the first place.

In fact if you don't think that the NBA owes El Rufai an unreserved apology over this embarasment then your hypocrisy stinks.!
It stinks.!!
It stinks.!!!

One doesn't have to be an El Rufai fan to know that he deserves an apology over this.

It's not by force to invite anybody but the NBA should humble itself and apologize to El Rufai.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by kyuniii(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
The son sounds useless, like father like son. no respect.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by tellwisdom: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
TestingNV:

I've read Bashir's tweets severally and I particularly read this one repeatedly to see the intelligence you're talking about but I can't find any. Pray tell, is it his oratory skills that you find intellectual? Because as you stated, it's obviously not his school of thought. How exactly is this guy more intelligent than the average Nigerian on twitter? Stop glorifying mediocrity. These guys are on NL and they see our posts. You've called him intelligent today, tomorrow he will wear it on his sleeves. Stop it.

Bros, I have been checking and searching everywhere to see the intelligence he spoke about; but can’t seem to find It.

Thank you for bringing this to his knowledge. He needs to check his brain for calling those Lewd and disgusting posts that mini terror-ist are posting as intelligence.

8 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
What a classless twàt. This is the real ”money miss road”

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Aflix(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Some of these media organizations can be useless sha.

The man was sitting on his own, You came and invited him.

All of a sudden you went again and disqualified him.

To embarrass him or what?

And some people are applauding. People who are supposedly educated.

And then you invite people like Wike and Obj.

grin
yes, to embarrass him for doing nothing about the killings going on under his nose.

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by salbis(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
ODJ124:
E pain nam. grin angry grin
They didn't invite his Dad..
grin grin grin
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by alllivesmatter(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nothing new there... Happens now and then across the world. Invitations, like licenses or certificates, can be revoked or cancelled, especially where and when conflicts arise.

Men of honor, and proper training will either thank them for their time or ignore it all! Quite simple... Trading or responding with insults should be way beneath father and son of such elite class, exposure and breeding.

These people (Elrufai and son) are actually playing into the hands of their detractors... The son is acting like a spoiled and petulant brat!!!

My brother...such elite class, exposure and breeding. One might add...occupying such an office and being the No. 1 family currently in the state requires a high degree of maturity & diplomacy in responding to pressing issues.

No they're not...na Agberos dem be. Heavily intoxicated by power and affluence.

8 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by tesppidd: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

A professor of English close to me (His name is none of your business): he was invited to give a talk, but was later revoked due to differences among the organizers. He graciously sent a note of thanks, with their apologies [/b]well noted.

I have been invited for a panel, and was later withdrawn due to impromptu changes from the organizers. [b]They apologized
, I accepted and thanked them for thinking of me in the first place. Life went on... Heaven didn't fall!

There are many more examples, but I have made my point.... Not everything requires losing one's composure or climbing the walls. His invitation was revoked. Last I checked, that is not exactly a crime neither is it out of place for the organizers... People also get invited, and cancel or decline at the eleventh hour... Heaven did not fall!!!

It is beneath a person of proper breeding to go bonkers over such minor discourtesy. You don't have to defend him so emotionally because he is highly placed.
I am glad you kept on talking about apologies.

Now the question,; Who has apologized to El Rufai?
Anybody?

Instead they further defamed him by talking about the Kaduna crises.

An unreserved apology from the NBA would have solved all of this.

Instead so many unmannered, uncultured and hypocritical souls have sprung up on nairaland still insulting the man.
Because they don't share the same religion with him.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Pauleze2020: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
He pain them.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by iddonla: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlackfireX:
How do you say this in fulani ??

The thing pain am ehhhhh grin

in fulfulde u mean
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Sonoyom(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
WaWa!
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by tesppidd: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Aflix:
yes, to embarrass him for doing nothing about the killings going on under his nose.
Do You know how many people Obj'sObj's men massacred in Odi?

Do you know how cultists ravage and kill people daily in rivers state.?
What has Wike done?

So these ones are not people's lives abi.?

Is seems deaths only matter when they are from one religion to the other abi??
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Yankee101: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Drugs no good

I pity this boy and his father after office

He was destroying homes when he collapsed in kogi and had to stop. The number of people after him and his family have doubled

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by richieray: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Them say them no invite you again, you dey cry up and down.No be to siddon for your house.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by bejeria101(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
The thing pain am? Dullard wike is a lawyer, wetin your father be? Wasting human lives to cling on to power.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
flyingpig:
Like father like son.
The el-rufai's are adequate in intelligence but channelling it wrongly. Pathetic. I hope and pray your entire family fails in future political ventures. Thank the armed forces for rigging your father in after a woeful first term in office. Posterity and history will treat your family [b]well
. I trust journalists, and definitely not the brown envelope geng.[/b]

The el-rufai's are INadequate in intelligence. Stop glorifying mediocrity please. Hell Rufai's family belongs to Boko Haram.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by izubext007: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
nal wetin dey worry this one

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by NGpatriot: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12176080_cymera20200821133349_jpegc86561b65cf85206ec2ae6b1b381df66

This is serious uppercut.

I love this dude.

NBA clowns feeling funky, bunch of crooked and corrupt losers, even the head of the NBA is on trial for massive corruption

Shove your invitation up your corrupt ass..

grin grin
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
The entire El Rufai family

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
tesppidd:
I am glad you kept on talking about apologies.

Now the question,; Who has apologized to El Rufai?
Anybody?

Instead they further defamed him by talking about the Kaduna crises.

An unreserved apology from the NBA would have solved all of this.

Instead so many unmannered, uncultured and hypocritical souls have sprung up on nairaland still insulting the man.
Because they don't share the same religion with him.

A revoke of his invitation ought to have been backed up with well tendered apology... I believe NBA is reputable and erudite enough to have done exactly that! Is there proof that this wasn't done??! Did Elrufai mention such a slight in his rant??!...

I have actually seen such official retraction of invitation sir... It is usually well laced with highly apologetic statements.

However, if NBA failed to follow this age long process, then they deserve serious calling out and reprimand!!!
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Aflix(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Do You know how many people Obj'sObj's men massacred in Odi?

Do you know how cultists ravage and kill people daily in rivers state.?
What has Wike done?

So these ones are not people's lives abi.?

Is seems deaths only matter when they are from one religion to the other abi??
Ooh, so their life doesn't matter right? If people die under APC government, their life does not matter

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by NGpatriot: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Now they are shooting at each other.

These are the anti social rif rafs the NBA want Nigerians to listen to.

Bunch of useless clowns..

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) / Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.