Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (55492 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by mankan2k7(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
When a rapist has something to say in National politics because his dad is a governor. Confusion runs in such a family

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Angelfrost(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
GEEBITE:
For God's sake,why are you pandering to a paid BOT.The only way to justify his paycheck for the month are all these strenuous posts showing his defence for the enablers of genocide/ethnic cleansing.
I have heard and seen many invitation withdrawn all over the world based on petitions. NBA does not really need to tender a serious apology as the body's hands were forced to withdraw it not they planned to slight him.

I am really getting piqued with your engagement with somebody who has leased out his brains to servitude.

I am done with him... I gave him a benefit of doubt, thinking he would toe the line of objectivity at the very least. I guess I was asking too much of him.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by renheart(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
He is also a useless child. Same boy that wants to rape some's mother. Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by egopersonified(f): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hope Nigerians on Twitter dealt with this guy. I can't imagine the pains this boy has put his father through since he was born. Pikin wey dey show stubbornness for outside like this don still show him parents pepper before e begin terrorize strangers.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by elisho: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
see this he goat useless son

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by elisho: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
elisho:
see this he goat useless son
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by dikeizu1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hate speech!
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Jostoman: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Commentor:
He's right.
most of the people that are blasting El- rufai now are Tinubu supporters, but the boy shouldn't have mentioned the names of wike and fayose. Wike and fayose should not reply the boy back o.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by seunayantokun(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Like father like son.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by adedfact: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Since I have been following political events in Nigeria, it is only El- Rufai family I have seen a son interfering in the affairs of state matter. He doesn't know that His father represents a state not as his father alone. Lack of home training is really hitting hard in El- Rufai's family.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by mussylv: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin IS NOW U KNOW THAT THE INVITATION IS USELESS, BECS THE REFUSE TO GRAN UR FATHER THE OPPURTUNITIES TO MAKE USELESS NOISE.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by tesppidd: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

A revoke of his invitation ought to have been backed up with well tendered apology... I believe NBA is reputable and erudite enough to have done exactly that! Is there proof that this wasn't done??! Did Elrufai mention such a slight in his rant??!...

I have actually seen such official retraction of invitation sir... It is usually well laced with highly apologetic statements.

However, if NBA failed to follow this age long process, then they deserve serious calling out and reprimand!!!
The apology has finally being tendered.

That's the way to go.

Your submissions are very reasonable. Unlike very many other people's.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Yus2020: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Your father is the most useless person idiot trade the way of jidahist father

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Bestbeelieve: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
dis child lacks home trainning!!

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by georgetemi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=Wolgrace post=93057113]Self destruct syndromes runs in that family.. Pride, haughtiness, bully, mean, unremorseful, aggressiveness, fanaticism, extremism, bilious, spiteful, violent, vengeful, etc...[/queote] Instead of reflecting soberly upon the issue, the El-Rufai's are contesting it and terming it as unfair treatment. Is it that they don't understand what is going on in Southern Kaduna? They should work together and resolve the problems first before going out to look for other people's problems to solve
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Organs(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is wrong coming from his son. He should learn to stay outta politics.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Talkingoil(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by rummmy: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Small illiterate boy challenging learned lawyers and he will not be fined #5m.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=georgetemi post=93073512][/quote]

You are right. In a saner clime, people use candle lights or one leg of shoes or mourning flowers or personal picture on state house wall or pen-down short note or even go half or full naked etc... to stand and show a solidarity protest, and their leaders either resign or respond remorsefully with the hope of decisive action to tame the menance..

Look at Elrufai and son, identically programmed and blinded by darkness.. Such a gut!
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Maromark(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nbotee:
See painment...

The thing sweet my Belle grin cheesy
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Realdickson: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Who is this drug addict and rapist involving Governor Wike and formal Governor Fayose of issues they know nothing about.
Please learn how to be respectful because they are not like your father. They don't sponsor bandits. They're respected Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by McTobe(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
From Office of the son to the Governor. If they want to get your father they can strike you down and your father will be broken. Be a wise young man and stay out of your dad’s mention, I repeat be wise
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Tzar(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
E pain am o �. Nigerians & the need for ego stroking. A nation of no morals & decency.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Jesse98(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
y ar u
guyz making did dumb fallow fill important...... he s just useless like his dad
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Csymb(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
another one in the making. terror in the gene

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by lagosrd: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
He thinks power is forever, when your father leaves office you will smell pepper
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by inyenejo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Junior terror!!st
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Mrpojj(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Champagnegold: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Only in an aboki governor son want to be noticed by all means maybe he's assistance governor deputy for there no get uses. I think he needs to be question by so called force men over happening in their state coz I no trust them.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by luluman: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
ODJ124:
E pain nam. grin angry grin
They didn't invite his Dad..
bad bad self.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Enemyofpeace: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
E pain am. Like father, like sun. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo / Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.