Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (55496 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Pablo25: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dude should watch his mouth , he talks too much .

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by ndubueze92(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Do You know how many people Obj'sObj's men massacred in Odi?

Do you know how cultists ravage and kill people daily in rivers state.?
What has Wike done?

So these ones are not people's lives abi.?

Is seems deaths only matter when they are from one religion to the other abi??
Give us a list of this.... We're talking about full scale genocide happening in Southern Kaduna. You seem to be pained by this development. Are you in any way in league or in support of people being massacred by religious zealots for choosing a different faith?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by anonimi: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
Politics, tribalism and bigotry turned lazy Nigerian youths into hypocrites and enablers of corruption, they cry, more and shed crocodile tears over corruption in Nigeria, but steadily support of of the most corrupt organizations in Nigeria, the legal umbrella that shield and protect corrupt public officials, the man sanctuary and place of refuge for corrupt politicians.

NBA is the reason why there's no deterrent against corruption, politicians know they only have to bribe lawyers and judges who are all NBA members to be st free based on the most ridiculous and absurd legal technicalities after which they go home free to spend your money in peace with their children, family and friends.

Nigerian youths are on their own also enablers of corruption based on the insane and ignorant mentality.

Sad..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917100_file577ba0662c663_jpega75dd3288fc902ecf4fdad92b09e4783

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Daddysidhan: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
The only people that now support elrufai on the killings and the madness going on in Kaduna are his family and the illiterate Fulani minority Lols, this idiot lunatic son of a murderous father is pained. Your family and your fulani tribe will be inconsequential after the buharis administration..

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by NGpatriot: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well sir, I speak of the organization in general without recourse to certain bad eggs in their midst (Which is the same for every organization or party)... Coloring the entire NBA as 'most corrupt' due to certain irresponsible individuals leading it is downright insulting.

Certain bad eggs in the midst are responsible for Nigeria being one of the most corrupt countries on the surface of the earth?

Certain bad eggs in their midsts are responsible for corruption in Nigeria since independence?

The president of the NBA is currently on trial for corruption and you are sitting here talking about bad eggs?

Of what good is any organization with bad, crooked and corrupt leadership rotten from the top down.

I really don't think you know what you are talking about, you really cannot be serious or taken seriously.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Like useless father like useless son.... hypocritical idiots

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Commentor:
He's right.
See a psychiatrist asap

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by NGpatriot: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tobidarker02:

Clean your tears

The fat that your ears are crooked, blocked and corrupt doesn't mean mine is, worry about your own dirty ears.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Chinny024(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let's wait and see whether he would pay the 5million hate speech...
If not....then Nigeria has been bought!

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Certain bad eggs in the midst are responsible for Nigeria being one of the most corrupt countries on the surface of the earth?

Certain bad eggs in their midsts are responsible for corruption in Nigeria since independence?

The president of the NBA is currently on trial for corruption and you are sitting here talking about bad eggs?

Of what good is any organization with bad, crooked and corrupt leadership rotten from the top down.

I really don't think you know what you are talking about, you really cannot be serious or taken seriously.

Okay... Remove the adjectives you find offensive. The NBA is still an officially registered and recognized organization!!! Have they no standing or right to withdraw an invitation on well detailed and acknowledged grounds??! Would they be the first or last??!...

I honestly don't get why you keep derailing...

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
When gold and silver is better than your father's name that is when you talk in this manner

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by mamaafrik(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

A revoke of his invitation ought to have been backed up with well tendered apology... I believe NBA is reputable and erudite enough to have done exactly that! Is there proof that this wasn't done??! Did Elrufai mention such a slight in his rant??!...

I have actually seen such official retraction of invitation sir... It is usually well laced with highly apologetic statements.

However, if NBA failed to follow this age long process, then they deserve serious calling out and reprimand!!!
intelligence is not common.
NBA don't need to apologize if an invitation was withdrawn due to a good reason like terrorism allerging.
And that is not the main reason why the son should say that rubbish statement
This is not his first time of spewing nonsense and same as his father.
That statement and way of life is even a good reason confirming Mailafia's claim.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by NGpatriot: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay... Remove the adjectives you find offensive. T[b]he NBA is still an officially registered and recognized organization![/b]!! Have they no standing or right to withdraw an invitation on well detailed and acknowledged grounds??! Would they be the first or last??!...

Because they are officially registered means it's still not a corrupt organization full of corrupt lawyers, judges and that they are not responsible for corruption in Nigeria by not sending corrupt people to jail or freeing them from prison since independence?

Do you think we are one of the most corrupt countries in the world because the NBA by accident and not because of our corrupt judiciary based on the fact that they are officially registered?

Your low quality argument is really embarrassing, seems like I'm going back and forth with a 2 yea old.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Comedian2019: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
PMBNG:
grin grin grin

Lai Mohammed won't see this one to fine.
It's love speech not hate, as far as it's against opposition.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by lomprico(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
those that wrote the petition have just been justified!

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by freemi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
The mad dog has gone loose again

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by BRASH: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
seunmsg:
El-Rufai should take his L in peace and move on. He should leave NBA and concentrate on ending the genocide going on in southern Kaduna.
I know you are not happy about this development. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by jaytee01(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
The terrorist idiot is pained!

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
MikkieEl:

Likes they say begat likes.
Exactly...

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by biomedics(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
El-Rufai has produced something worse than himself.

No hope for batter naija.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Because they are officially registered means it's still not a corrupt organization full of corrupt lawyers, judges and that they are not responsible for corruption in Nigeria by not sending corrupt people to jail or freeing them from prison since independence?

Do you think we are one of the most corrupt countries in the world because the NBA by accident and not because of our corrupt judiciary based on the fact that they are officially registered?

Your low quality argument is really embarrassing, seems like I'm going back and forth with a 2 yea old.

Argument??! What argument exactly??!... I asked you a simple and direct question regarding the issue on ground, you went beating about a bloody bush, and you have the temerity to talk about quality of argument...

Answer the question first before we descend on the quality or reputation of NBA... That is how you argue with intelligence and decorum.

I understand your need to defend Elrufai and son at all cost, but that shouldn't keep you from being objective. I have stated that I take no sides here.

Come to even think of it, if NBA is all you paint them as, why then did your upstanding governor deign to accept their invitation to begin with??! Does their corrupt nature stop them from being officially recognized, and preclude them from withdrawing invitations??!...

Let's discuss like learned people, shall we??!

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by faridasr: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
NBA is now for christian lawyers. I stand with El-Rufai on this. Let them extend invitations to the Biafra coward.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by nnamdi640: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Senseless child just like his father....
The action of some children will show you how irresponsible their parents are.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by wavylevel: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Idiot, bastard of a child.

You and your father are useless non entities.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by earnit5: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
That's why your father will never be president. No decorum or ethics at all.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by SocialJustice: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
This midget and his family talk too much. I'm happy he was removed from the list of speakers.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Jeux: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
I learnt dude is a special adviser to the senator representing Kaduna central, as a typical Nigerian i know he would still want to aspire for higher political positions and that's when all these unguarded statement would come back to haunt him because the internet never forgets. Buhari, Atiku, etc all has sons and you would never see them try fighting their farher's battles despite the hips of ridicule they receive daily from Nigerians, dude lacks proper upbringing, and it shows the level of control elrufail has over his son as a father. PI even wonder how a man that cant control his household control a state as diverse as Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by GEEBITE: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
For God's sake,why are you pandering to a paid BOT.The only way to justify his paycheck for the month are all these strenuous posts showing his defence for the enablers of genocide/ethnic cleansing.
I have heard and seen many invitation withdrawn all over the world based on petitions. NBA does not really need to tender a serious apology as the body's hands were forced to withdraw it not they planned to slight him.

I am really getting piqued with your engagement with somebody who has leased out his brains to servitude.
Angelfrost:

Okay... Remove the adjectives you find offensive. The NBA is still an officially registered and recognized organization!!! Have they no standing or right to withdraw an invitation on well detailed and acknowledged grounds??! Would they be the first or last??!...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) / Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.