Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,352 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! (1732 Views)

Literally She Did This. What Do Women Really Want. Guys Learn. / Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Jerkbaba: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let me get something straight! Girls are opportunists. They like to take advantage of every situation they find themselves. Especially Nigerian girls, they're very greedy naturally. That's why you can see one pretty girl dating up to 6 guys just to get free gifts and free food from dates! Emotional guys always fall the victims to this types of scenarios! They're the types to just see a girl today and gbam! they're already going crazy for that girl that instant! They start spending hard earned cash on the useless girl. It's only weak emotions that cause that! First of all, you should never take a girl on dates or buy her gifts until fully convinced that she's really into you and puts some efforts in showing that she really likes you! You see, girls are more emotional than guy but they're emotionally smarter and that's what gives them the edge! They know letting their emotions out come at a great cost so they quickly become smart with it and control it the best possible way! That's why a girl dying for you and wanting to be with you will hardly show any emotion and rather wait for that guy to start chasing her up and down and desperately wanting a relationship! Girls love using men as their slaves! They make sure their egos stay untouched while the guys own is going down the drain! They make sure you make a fool out of yourself while they make fun of you to their friends and say things like "this guy is not my type, should I just give him a chance?", Even when they're the ones wanting you crazy! There's nothing special about these girls in any way! Just learn to control your Emotions and copy everything they do and you're good to go! Never fool yourself for any female in your life! You don't deserve that kind of humiliation!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by blackpanthar: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
wow.... you sound so PAINED.

chai... but you are spilling facts though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Bmaster(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
embarassed
Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Na wa o Red Pill every where you go

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by DrPurple(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Have you Dated all Girls before you come up with this?

Though there are Bad eggs among the Females in our Society, but I can Boldly tell you that we have Good ones Among them.
Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Ugaboy: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tell me the truth, i wont tell anyone
THEM DONE BRAINWASH U BEFORE ABI
Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by fati2001(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
nah oooh! every boys Don turn motivational speaker because of Nigeria girls.
Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
u can always avoid being a victim by saying no
if she asks u for this and dat and u refuse the sky wont fall nau..or would it?
men should always be firm in their decision
stop being weak

4 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by ashewoboy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
I'm glad TRP is penetrating everywhere. the ladies are in troublecheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Meedon: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2020

Yeye post

Weak mens

Una never see anything

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by ubunja(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
ashewoboy:
I'm glad TRP is penetrating everywhere. the ladies are in troublecheesy.
they're pained everywhere. From Twitter to YouTube. The future is very bright.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by ashewoboy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:
they're pained everywhere. From Twitter to YouTube. The future is very bright.

ubunja, emancipating men from pvssy slaverycheesy.

the TRP movement is hard on themcheesy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Toseenlove: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jerkbaba:
Let me get something straight! Girls are opportunists. They like to take advantage of every situation they find themselves. Especially Nigerian girls, they're very greedy naturally. That's why you can see one pretty girl dating up to 6 guys just to get free gifts and free food from dates! Emotional guys always fall the victims to this types of scenarios! They're the types to just see a girl today and gbam! they're already going crazy for that girl that instant! They start spending hard earned cash on the useless girl. It's only weak emotions that cause that! First of all, you should never take a girl on dates or buy her gifts until fully convinced that she's really into you and puts some efforts in showing that she really likes you! You see, girls are more emotional than guy but they're emotionally smarter and that's what gives them the edge! They know letting their emotions out come at a great cost so they quickly become smart with it and control it the best possible way! That's why a girl dying for you and wanting to be with you will hardly show any emotion and rather wait for that guy to start chasing her up and down and desperately wanting a relationship! Girls love using men as their slaves! They make sure their egos stay untouched while the guys own is going down the drain! They make sure you make a fool out of yourself while they make fun of you to their friends and say things like "this guy is not my type, should I just give him a chance?", Even when they're the ones wanting you crazy! There's nothing special about these girls in any way! Just learn to control your Emotions and copy everything they do and you're good to go! Never fool yourself for any female in your life! You don't deserve that kind of humiliation!

I've known all these things since Year 2012, Only 5% of Nigerian Male Population actually knows this and put It In practice. The rest of the Males are just dundees, dummies, pvssy slaves and worshippers.......

2 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by JasperVII(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Spread the gospel bro!
Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by CAPSLOCKED: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jerkbaba:
They make sure you make a fool out of yourself while they make fun of you to their friends and say things like:

"this guy is not my type, should I just give him a chance?"

YES. GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO MAKE YOU HIS RESPONSIBILITY SO YOU CAN LAVISH HIS CASH AND CHEAT ON HIM WITH EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE COUNTRY.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by jericco1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
You're right though.. but some guys believe gifting is the best way to get a girl.. they're not smart and prolly lack self esteem.

OP don't be weak, you can do this cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
This situation is simple. The one who is more emotionally invested is at a disadvantage.

You want something from me? You do as I say cheesy

People like me, we already know what we want and how, where and from whom to get it, without being taken advantage of by any manipulative woman.

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
This guy is always saying the fact.
Meanwhile, what is actually painful about heartbreak? I saw a video of one mumu boi that refused to eat cus of heartbreak. How has he been living his life before he kne that girl at all.
Las las the difference between love and scam is
FOR and IN. If you know you know. SMH tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ladies you all are dead grin
Niggass are already wise
No dump niga again cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by 360clips: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
This nigga always spilling facts! *Thumbs up*. Ur head dey there!
Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by YoungCabal: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Space booked !
Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Rickmann: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jerkbaba:

Well said my brother..thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Rickmann: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
blackpanthar:
wow.... you sound so PAINED.

chai... but you are spilling facts though.

No he doesn't sound pained to me, he is been pragmatic. He just called a spade a spade.
Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by AfroKnight: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Impassioned but dead on target.

These girls are no longer circumspect about transactional relationships. Even friendships with men are no longer free. cheesy

His is why I avoid dating broke girls. At least if a rich or working & content girl asks me for stuff, I know it’s definitely not due to her indigence.

Say no to dependent broke girls.
Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Bisiebae(f): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tbh, you are very right.
Re: Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! by Fvcknigga: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
I've never let a girl bill me b4 TBH

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Gets SMS Like This / Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past / Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.