Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Almost Cheating Experience Today. (33795 Views)

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by SeaTrade(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
So I was at a restaurant having my usual breakfast.
Then few moments later, my girl called since she knows my itinery and asked if she could join. I obliged (greatest undoing!).

Like 40mins after, she came and couldn't sit beside me cos there was a partner of mine right next to me, so she sat far.

Then there was this girl that was like 10ft away from us on another table, all alone having her own breakfast. I don't know her, have never seen her before and I noticed she has been stealing glances at me and then look away when I made eye contact.

Even my partner had to whisper to my ears that someone was checking me out and all (I was well dressed and all, besides man na still fine man ooo grin ).

Then after a while, my chick left to get something upstairs while I had to settle the bill at the counter for our breakfast.

Omo as I dey counter dey want pay, this girl came to the same teller I was trying to pay to and asked me if there was an attendant there(cos the attendant left to confirm some prices). I said yes and she stood right next to me waiting for my attendant to return so she can pay at the same point whereas there were other attendants that were empty!

I knew okay, this was it! This girl likes the man infront of her.
Time past and my attendant hadn't returned and she tried to spark up small talk, I responded briefly because my chick fit turn up at any minute. Guy I lock up!

The attendant came and I cleared my bill and told her bye. I was pained. This girl fine die and classy, chai!!

I no collect number, I no book rendezvous, nothing!

You know why? I instantly did my cost analyses in my head and figured it wasn't worth it to spook my girl of my philandering ways and lose the stability I enjoy from her over this girl I don't know.

The thing pain me ehn!chai. But nigga gats maintain.

I've never had this type before, the girl too clean, sleek, soft spoken, pretty and classy and young too (max 22).

But I let all this go because I no like risk and shalaye.

And the girl slim, all this kind girls weh you fit hang for wall...

I really lost today honestly.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a player, but sometimes we just can't lose what we have for uncertainty so I control myself.
Chai!!!

But one thing pleased me, it was great to know I'm still attractive. Haven't had a youngling drool over me in a while.

Tbh I thought I've lost it and is all on sugar daddy mode now.

And no, this girl ain't no hooker, she came in her own chauffeur driven Honda cos I saw her at the lot as I left (could be an uber too, I wouldn't know).

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Candidlady: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
sad

Hope your partner knows bout all your sexcapades on that ashewo thread undecided

Mr "INEARLY CHEATED TODAY"

poor lady if only she knew what she's getting herself into undecided

For shame

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
You are a known cheater in nairaland.

We haven't forgotten you from the ashawo beer group

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by damosade(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Don't worry, na this period girls go they flock u.. especially that period of time u wan succeed.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
As you kon tell us now wetin make we kon do

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by AfroKnight: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Proud of you bro. You are a strong man grin

Even if you had fallen, I’m still proud you considered your girl.

It’s not easy to be a man these days. Women will just be trying to steal men from their babes. It’s wrong. Stay strong and steadfast bro.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by SeaTrade(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Hope your partner knows bout all your sexcapades on that ashewo thread undecided

For shame
I've been with this lady for 3 years,I've only had casual sex just a few times that don't qualify as cheating cos I'm not emotionally involved with an of these random women.
Heck I don't even take their calls.
That don't count as cheating for a young,vibrant man.

20 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Nonexisting1: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Well I have nothing much to say expect ask if your girlfriend will be able to shame the devil just like you did? You know her better than I do so I will leave you to answer that question but if you leave it up to me, I'll say she will impress the devil so much that he will forget his duties on that day. I'm sure you know what I mean OG.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by SeaTrade(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
damosade:
Don't worry, na this period girls go they flock u.. especially that period of time u wan succeed.
Haha seriously?Far from that haha.
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by SeaTrade(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Well I have nothing much to say expect ask if your girlfriend will be able to shame the devil just like you did? You know her better than I do so I will leave you to answer that question but if you leave it up to me, I'll say she will impress the devil so much that he will forget his duties on that day. I'm sure you know what I mean OG.
Exactly.
I like you ,you're smart.
I know she wouldn't have turned it down,she'll indulge and enjoy the attention and if I complain, she'll gaslight and claim I'm insecure and she needs space bla bla bla...but I had to be the stronger person.
You know why?I've got more to loose if I lose her.
That's why I said I did cost analyses in my head before considering to let go.
I didn't restrain cos of love (Bleep that),I simply thought of what I have to lose and let go.
Smart move grin

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Nonexisting1: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
Exactly.
I know she wouldn't have turned it down,she'll indulge and enjoy the attention and if I complain, she'll gaslight and claim I'm insecure and she needs space bla bla bla...but I had to be the stronger person.
I didn't restrain cos of love (Bleep that),I simply thought of what I have to lose and let go.
Smart move grin
I didn't
call you OG for nothing. I know you always deliver.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by SeaTrade(m): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I didn't
call you OG for nothing. I know you always deliver.
lol,you know the drill already grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Kobicove(m): 1:14am On Oct 06, 2022
leody:
As you kon tell us now wetin make we kon do

I wonder o!
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Mcslize: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Exactly.
Smart move grin

I know you be don invest in this girl gan gan. If she serves you breakfast today, na suicide straight o.

10 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by mespusinglez(m): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2022
THE OP NO SHARP AT ALL...WITHIN THAT MOMENT YOU FOR JUST GIVE HER YOUR CARD TO GIVE YOU A CALL...IS IT THAT HARD?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Fiscus105(m): 6:12am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Then few moments later,my girl called since she knows my itinery and asked if she could join.I obliged(greatest undoing!).
Like 40mins after,she came and couldn't sit beside me cos there was a partner of mine right next to me,so she sat far.
Then there was this girl that was like 10ft away from us on another table,all alone having her own breakfast.I don't know her,have never seen her before and I noticed she has been stealing glances at me and then look away when I made eye contact.
Even my partner had to whisper to my ears that someone was checking me out and all(I was well dressed and all,besides man na still fine man ooo grin ).
Then after a while ,my chick left to get something upstairs while I had to settle the bill at the counter for our breakfast.
Omo as I dey counter dey want pay,this girl came to the same teller I was trying to pay to and asked me if there was an attendant there(cos the attendant left to confirm some prices) ,I said yes and she stood right next to me waiting for my attendant to return so she can pay at the same point whereas there were other attendants that were empty!
I knew okay,this was it!This girl likes the man infront of her.
Time past and my attendant hadn't returned and she tried to spark up small talk,I responded briefly because my chick fit turn up at any minute.Guy I lock up!
The attendant came and I cleared my bill and told her bye.I was pained.This girl fine die and classy,chai!!
I no collect number,I no book rendezvous, nothing!
You know why?I instantly did my cost analyses in my head and figured it wasn't worth it to spook my girl of my philandering ways and lose the stability I enjoy from her over this girl I don't know.
The thing pain me ehn!chai.But nigga gats maintain.
I've never had this type before,the girl too clean,sleek,soft spoken,pretty and classy and young too(max 22).
And the girl slim,all this kind girls weh you fit hang for wall Bleep them and her lips dey shine like mad!
Don't get me wrong,I'm a player ,bit sometimes we just can't lose what we have for uncertainty so I control myself.
Chai!!!
But one thing pleased me,it was great to know I'm still attractive. Haven't had a youngling drool over me in a while.
And no,this girl ain't no hooker,she came in her own chauffeur driven Honda cos I saw her at the lot as I left(could be an uber too,I wouldn't know).

This is what we called, clear definition of true-self.

Man shouldn't be fell for every girl that comes his way, claiming of useless testosterone, not even when ur girl is around.

Man should be measured by his ability to put in check his manhood, this will go a long way to shapen ur destiny and increase your self esteem.

27 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Fiscus105(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2022
mespusinglez:
THE OP NO SHARP AT ALL...WITHIN THAT MOMENT YOU FOR JUST GIVE HER YOUR CARD TO GIVE YOU A CALL...IS IT THAT HARD?

U think everyone turn to dog like you.

Meanwhile, if it's girl that try to take number from stranger you will be threatening brimstone and sulphur.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by mespusinglez(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

U think everyone turn to dog like you.

Meanwhile, if it's girl that try to take number from stranger you will be threatening brimstone and sulphur.
WATCH IT MR. I AIN'T NO DOG. LIKE I SAID "WUNNA NO SHARP"

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

For shame
I know say u be correct babe
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Trash as usual, if na ashawo, u go run the package, but u don see correct chick, u no fit talk, simp

6 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Then few moments later,my girl called since she knows my itinery and asked if she could join.I obliged(greatest undoing!).
Like 40mins after,she came and couldn't sit beside me cos there was a partner of mine right next to me,so she sat far.
Then there was this girl that was like 10ft away from us on another table,all alone having her own breakfast.I don't know her,have never seen her before and I noticed she has been stealing glances at me and then look away when I made eye contact.
Even my partner had to whisper to my ears that someone was checking me out and all(I was well dressed and all,besides man na still fine man ooo grin ).
Then after a while ,my chick left to get something upstairs while I had to settle the bill at the counter for our breakfast.
Omo as I dey counter dey want pay,this girl came to the same teller I was trying to pay to and asked me if there was an attendant there(cos the attendant left to confirm some prices) ,I said yes and she stood right next to me waiting for my attendant to return so she can pay at the same point whereas there were other attendants that were empty!
Time past and my attendant hadn't returned and she tried to spark up small talk,I responded briefly because my chick fit turn up at any minute.Guy I lock up!
The attendant came and I cleared my bill and told her bye.I was pained.This girl fine die and classy,chai!!
You know why?I instantly did my cost analyses in my head and figured it wasn't worth it to spook my girl of my philandering ways and lose the stability I enjoy from her over this girl I don't know.
I've never had this type before,the girl too clean,sleek,soft spoken,pretty and classy and young too(max 22).
And the girl slim,all this kind girls weh you fit hang for wall Bleep them and her lips dey shine like mad!
Don't get me wrong,I'm a player ,bit sometimes we just can't lose what we have for uncertainty so I control myself.
Chai!!!
But one thing pleased me,it was great to know I'm still attractive. Haven't had a youngling drool over me in a while.
And no,this girl ain't no hooker,she came in her own chauffeur driven Honda cos I saw her at the lot as I left(could be an uber too,I wouldn't know).

This one wants to eat his cake and have it, you're not pained but you're pained blah blah.... Nigerian Men? They are never satisfied no matter how hard u try to grin grin I'm very sure if that lady should seduce u inside a room one-on-one, you'd fall for it grin grin grin grin

See young man, let me tell you something, it's better u let that girlfriend of yours go so u can continue being your player in peace, it's very clear and obvious that u don't know what u want yet grin grin

she deserves someone better than a boy who is not emotionally intelligent like u!

4 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Jeon(f): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
I've been with this lady for 3 years,I've only had casual sex just a few times that don't qualify as cheating cos I'm not emotionally involved with an of these random women.
Heck I don't even take their calls.
That don't count as cheating for a young,vibrant man.

hmm
so shocking.

Are you related to Adams Levine?
I almost forgot you both have a tail in front, so you are related.

4 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Okonandmary:
You are a known cheater in nairaland.

We haven't forgotten you from the ashawo beer group

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Naybahood(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
OP don cast
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Shey you all see are demonic sex freak boy called Seatrade. Shey you all see say boys no dey responsible.
Imagine a lady wrote this gibberish.
All males here see your brethren.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Exactly.
Smart move grin

Smart man. Plus that other girl might just be there to fish for some....you know?

Because I've realized that if you want to meet the big fish, you go extra miles.

So she might not be all that porsh.

10 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by SeaTrade(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Smart man. Plus that other girl might just be there to fish for some....you know?

Because I've realized if you want to meet the big fish you go extra miles.

So she might not be all that porsh.
Exactly, will be a shame to lose a woman you've known over a broad .
Not really,people meet at various places.Never neglect no one.
I've made this mistake once.
Met a girl at a restaurant,she tried to spark conversation I was unresponsive.
She felt bad but I did that cos I thought she was a hustler that use places like that to meet men.
When i got outside, wetin I see shock me shocked

8 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Exactly, will be a shame to lose a woman you've known over a broad .
Not really,people meet at various places.Never neglect no one.
I've made this mistake once.
Met a girl at a restaurant,she tried to spark conversation I was unresponsive.
She felt bad but I did that cos I thought she was a hustler that use places like that to meet men.
When i got outside, wetin I see shock me shocked

Wow! Thank God we learn every day; so apparently I've learned this today. Not the "never neglect no one" cus I know that but the restaurant situation is something I've never thought of.

Well I'm glad you weighed your options.

You self, that place does not look cheap. So I'm sure you're an Agba.

2 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Baronthecelebri: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Chai!!!
bzheggsuyegdisishksugssjjh
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2022
e follow 4 why i no dey keep gf when d beautiful ones plenty outside.
when u no get gf & a lady come show u greenlight na one way ticket to shining a fresh kpekus..

thou she go ask u dat useless question abt ur gf like it is a must 4 every man to have a gf...if u say u no get, she go say u re a liar. tell her dat u broke up with ur ex cox u spent over 100k celebrating her birthday then wen it was ur turn she sent an ordinary sms..the sms even came very late cox my banks don already load my inbox.. she come still ask me wetin i dey buy 4 her?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by akwesenana: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Na seatrade sef. Old ashawo.undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning / Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.