Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out (2061 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by RealWoman1: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
A pastor’s wife has cried out on social media, soliciting for help from Nigerians to protect her against abusive husband.

According to the lady identified as Blessing, her husband constantly beats her up in front of his kids, and sometimes locks her out of the house.

She said he stopped her from working at any organization, but still refuses to give her money to feed and take care of herself.

She also added that she intends to leave the marriage, but he is insisting that if she leaves, he won’t release any money at all for the upkeep of his children.

She pleaded with Nigerians to save her from the hands of her husband, and help her leave the marriage in one piece
Watch the video below
https://gistsbaze.com/please-help-me-get-out-of-this-marriage-i-am-dying-pastors-wife-cries-out-for-help-video/

1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by donbachi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mummy G.O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by fati2001(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by FreeSpirited: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
b.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
..."She also added that she intends to leave the marriage, but he is insisting that if she leaves, he won’t release any money at all for the upkeep of his children"...

Just look at the bolded beautifully written nonsense.
Until I hear the husband's side of the story, I ain't saying shit. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by RealWoman1: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
FreeSpirited:
And.... Source?!. Don't be a whack reporter. Any jobless secondary school blogger can cook this story.
Watch Video rather than saying shit next time
Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is serious,i hope her husband is not fake wealthy pastor johnw47 lol. Why is it so hard for women to leave a violent marriage,very sad.Pastors are becoming something else these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by simplepee(f): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pastors! Very anyhow people!

If you have a lady or man that always say 'my pastor, my Pastor, daddy this, daddy that'. Ruuuunnnn!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by youthsinitiativ(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
She never fit comot eye for free tithe and offering money. She for don gbaga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by samincredible44(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
madam stay there and be waiting for Nigerians to get u out u better japa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by GOFRONT(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pls where is Pastor Righteousness89, come and call your fellow preacherman to order.....Toh!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by Vyzz: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Are u dying of fasting?

Mami balance well...
U probably were the one that was rushing him to come pay ya bride price...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by johnw47: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
This is serious,i hope her husband is not fake wealthy pastor johnw47 lol. Why is it so hard for women to leave a violent marriage,very sad.Pastors are becoming something else these days

^^ look at this duh fool

fatty lie lie rozz, forever the unintelligent liar:

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by johnw47: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2020
a leopard doesn't loose it's spots
neither does a habitual liar lose her stink

Isa 3:24  And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by johnw47: 5:12am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:

poor lost lie lie rozz

am neither a pastor or a fake pastor as you know, but taking after your father the devil you love to lie:

Rev 22:14  Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. 
Rev 22:15  Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies.

fatty, you know how God hates lies, so you not only say them
but repeat them over and over again:

Rev_21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by paulolee(m): 5:33am On Aug 22, 2020
for those thinking that pastor marriages are perfect, there you have it, they hardly complain no mean say all is well..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out by LadySarah: 6:34am On Aug 22, 2020
Was it Nigerians that married you?
When we stress the importance of financial empowerment for every woman going into marriage, some will call you names?

Your pastors see visions of the right person to marry and you send away an innocent woman cos of it. What ypu don't know is that he's marriage is worse off

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. / Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? / Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.