Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Village People Don Remember Me Oh.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Village People Don Remember Me Oh.. (670 Views)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Siofra Did You Remember Me?? [pics] / E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Village People Don Remember Me Oh.. by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
My village people don remember my matter..anytime i invite a girl in my house...we do kiss and suck and i finger them..but if i want to have sex they we refuse today own is the 5th girl dat did same thing to me..abeg who do experince this kind thing what is the solution before conji kill man.My village people don remember my matter..anytime i invite a girl in my house...we do kiss and suck and i finger them..but if i want to have sex they we refuse today own is the 5th girl dat did same thing to me..abeg who do experince this kind thing what is the solution before conji kill man.My village people don remember my matter..anytime i invite a girl in my house...we do kiss and suck and i finger them..but if i want to have sex they we refuse today own is the 5th girl dat did same thing to me..abeg who do experince this kind thing what is the solution before conji kill man.
Re: My Village People Don Remember Me Oh.. by OscarJaden(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
your mother is behind it and the only way you will set yourself free is to simply behead her

2 Likes

Re: My Village People Don Remember Me Oh.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
let this be your education of the day:
next time you finish f1ngering the babe, spread her legs as wide as you can and lick that toto as if it was the leftover of egusi sauce.....and dont stop until her legs are shaking as if there was an earthquake. by then, she will be the one moving your head away and taking your trousers down.

also, make sure you are gentle and careful about what you do ith these babes toto... f1ngering a babe as if you want to remove her uterus, wont help the matter!
Re: My Village People Don Remember Me Oh.. by Kvng6464: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
He be lyk say ur room no dope that why or she day reason say if u give her belle u way know get money, how u go take care of her way she dy even see ur flat bed,

1 Like

Re: My Village People Don Remember Me Oh.. by badtlimo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
let this be your education of the day:
next time you finish f1ngering the babe, spread her legs as wide as you can and lick that toto as if it was the leftover of egusi sauce.....and dont stop until her legs are shaking as if there was an earthquake. by then, she will be the one moving your head away and taking your trousers down.

also, make sure you are gentle and careful about what you do ith these babes toto... f1ngering a babe as if you want to remove her uterus, wont help the matter!
Bro you’re funny grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Village People Don Remember Me Oh.. by yarimo(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
My village people don remember my matter..anytime i invite a girl in my house...we do kiss and suck and i finger them..but if i want to have sex they we refuse today own is the 5th girl dat did same thing to me..abeg who do experince this kind thing what is the solution before conji kill man.My village people don remember my matter..anytime i invite a girl in my house...we do kiss and suck and i finger them..but if i want to have sex they we refuse today own is the 5th girl dat did same thing to me..abeg who do experince this kind thing what is the solution before conji kill man.My village people don remember my matter..anytime i invite a girl in my house...we do kiss and suck and i finger them..but if i want to have sex they we refuse today own is the 5th girl dat did same thing to me..abeg who do experince this kind thing what is the solution before conji kill man.
your villagers reading your thread right now

Re: My Village People Don Remember Me Oh.. by Bluezy13(m): 3:56am On Aug 22, 2020
OscarJaden:
your mother is behind it and the only way you will set yourself free is to simply behead her

Sarcastic advise smiley

But please do be this blunt because you may not know the simpleton reading it might effect it.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Come Out Completely NAKED ? / I Need Help; My Husband Wants To Kill Me / Some Brutal Truths About Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.