Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" (77353 Views)

Court To El-Rufai: You Can’t Stop EFCC From Investigating You / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by azamama: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
What kind of useless statement is this?? Gov is talking like agbero ,naija which way
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by anyicash(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
And This is not a hate speech.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Mummiesboy: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Idiot even in his grave is better than your useless generation. Mad man
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Csymb(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Which Boko Haram leadership are you looking for
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Igahbarr: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who did El- Rufai's son that perished in the middle of the road offend before his death?
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by BushDoctor123: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
TLE900:
Which kind talk be this ?
Na animal talk be dat.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Conceptsncontex(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by kabillionaire(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
jlinkd78:
This man is not refined any bit, take away political title he is not different from d average terrorist. In saner climes d 5M hate speech fine should be activated immediately but trust d supporter of APC govt a blind eye will be turned at this loquacious speech which is not only defamatory to d soul of d dead but capable of inciting Jonathan's people against him. Hell Rufai has used every opportunity at his disposal to pursue his bigger than God mantra and this congenital traits transferred onto his children who lack decorum and whose offensive outbursts more acidic than that of their father. A Northern Governor being Commander of Boko Haram comes to mind but what do I know

It's very unfortunate.

The hate speech fine should be imposed on him to serve justice and prove to the citizens that this present administration wants to put things right in this country.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by DAVE5(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
This 1 wan claim naija politics super power

Infact, Go and use ur power and send boko haram out of your state.

I guess you don’t know it’s not in his interest to send boko haram out of his state or out of anywhere for that matter

The gains of the boko gang far outweighs any investment to them sir
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Kay25(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Now we know who killed yaradua..d same man tunDe bakare calls his friend leleyi?
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Austineva(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
MENZPRIDE:
Is Gov. El-Rufai responsible for the death of Ex-Pres. Yardua, because Ex-Pres. Yardua fought and challenged him , Gov. El-Rufai?
Does Gov. El-Rufai Wants to tell us that he single handedly defeated and "ended" the political career of Ex-Pres Jonathan, because Ex-Pres. Jonathan fought and challenged him, Gov. El-Rufai.
Are we going to see the end or "death" of the NBA (Nigerian Bar Association), because the NBA has chosen to fight and challenge Gov. El-Rufai?
God bless u. Am thinking d same. His a suspect to what that happened to d ex presido, Umaro Yaradua

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Fortune118005(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Yobabad:
Was it really true that a northern govonor and a professor of MURIC are commander and financial secretary of Boko Haram respectively? Is it true?
Yes
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nauttyprof(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sick talk
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
He is just stupid
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Kwili1: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
it's not a news u fanatic jihadist Fulani terrorist short devil.
one day d grave will also b ur abode or do u think u will live forever?
and again d office u occupy today, u must surely leave the sit after 2023 or do u also think u will occupy it forever?
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Champagnegold: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
imagine dwarf its now obvious you have been fighting southern Kaduna along ur midget son
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Champagnegold: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Go ask your predecessor who were forming tyrant some even had gone with their family members to younder
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Talkingoil(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Short devil.
I am happy to hear that Jonathan lives in Otuoke. Obj still lives in his village. It means the village is fit with infrastructure to give their people some comfort. After he was minister of FCT, the short devil did not live in his village. He ran away from Nigeria- that bad!!! He will not be president of Nigeria so let's not go there. But when his tenure as Gov ends, will the arrogant short man live in his village? Nooo! He won't

Meanwhile, Jonathan is more relevant to the world than El Rufai will ever be and the dead Yar'Dua is still more prosperous than the short thing...So, what's the big deal?

Gbam, well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Wisfem: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
With such a venomous display of outlandish insensitivity, If truly this statement credited to E rufai is not fake then there is every proclivities that the fingers pointing at him as one of the founder and leverage behind the ravaging carnageous blood sucking beasts call bokoharan and fellow bandits and herdsmen may be true. whilst how can a man with highest level of public office in state with such a sensitive
Position as political leader not only in his state but to the federal level identify himself with such a destructive reckless speech, if political offices in Nigerian has any inclination to honest scrupulousness and morality then this man has absolutely derailed himself of any such chances for further political offices in future, and has possibly invited upon himself the burden of Explanation to the populace on what happened to the former president umaro musa yar Adua which also explained that former president GEJ has not done any wrong rather he and his groups propelled underground fight against him to oust him from office.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by EdiskyHarry: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Despite sponsoring assassins to kill innocent people in southern kaduna, this man still has Dy mind to vomit this?
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by juszoe82: 12:41am On Aug 23, 2020
This is a hate speed and abusive comment. Lie mohammed and his president so you cannot implement your useless law on people like this man.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2020
psucc:
Presidency will never hear this
DSS will not invite him
Police will whisk him away
Lai Mohammed will not fine him

All because
He is a northerner
He is a member of the inner caucus of Buhari government.
He leads . . .
Old news!
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by owila4luv(m): 3:47am On Aug 23, 2020
your time is near, your pride alone will bring you down!
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 23, 2020
airminem:
"One is dead and one is out of office" uhm! EL RUFAI, YOU TOO MAY DIE OR LEAVE OFFICE ONE DAY. Hahaha e pain rufai as NBA fall him over-confidence smiley wink cheesy WHERE THAT HUNGRY KID ? MMXX FO.OL
you too like MMXX

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Every single utterance by this guy just exposes the fact that he has all the functional IQ of a fvcking goose.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Ikpongiton: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:

Where do you want the boko haram commander to send his troops to ?
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by JoshB92: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
This is one of the reasons you were removed from the list of speakers by the NBA
no sense of speech at all.. they knew u will spew rubbish there also
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by ddeola: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
DEMON ! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by mentored: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:

Gbam
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Giftsketches18(f): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Goldiano(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
This man is not refined any bit, take away political title he is not different from d average terrorist. In saner climes d 5M hate speech fine should be activated immediately but trust d supporter of APC govt a blind eye will be turned at this loquacious speech which is not only defamatory to d soul of d dead but capable of inciting Jonathan's people against him. Hell Rufai has used every opportunity at his disposal to pursue his bigger than God mantra and this congenital traits transferred onto his children who lack decorum and whose offensive outbursts more acidic than that of their father. A Northern Governor being Commander of Boko Haram comes to mind but what do I know
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.