Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" (77352 Views)

Court To El-Rufai: You Can’t Stop EFCC From Investigating You / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by seborrhic: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
This midget.
So he is glorifying the death of YarAdua.
A Muslim glorifying the death of a fellow human being,what hypocrisy.
Forget the fuel price he reduced,in his due process,amnesty program,asset declaration and even systemic corruption fight, YarAdua was way ahead of the clown and bigot that have ruled since.

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Otunski: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Make thunder fire this senseless midget for even mentioning late Yar'adua.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Karlifate: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
See this warlord that couldn't defeat killers in his State.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by mukthar2000(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
chiii oooboyy, see HATE SPEECH, this guy most the fine with immediate alacrity, with this speech not the mean the was on one of the suspect to yaradu death.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by nwaanambra1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
HE FORGOT TO ADD SHEHU SANI.

Well the midget maybe right after all. grin
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by BabaRamota1980: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Elrufai turned gangsta but why did he leave Obasanjo out? grin
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by seunayantokun(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
new2012:
Damn!

No wonder his offspring always post careless stuffs on twitter... It's in the blood

I've said it: like father like son.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
One minute a martyr, next minute a wild man.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
The next buhari of northern Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Ykc2(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
loopman:
Fact

Yar’Adua is death and the other hat wearing clown tyrant that can only exert his power on a young boy is in Otuoke
what I know is this the day revenge killibgs will start against fulani mali and chad will not contain them,in the south we know who is fulani person when we see one the bushes they re camping into will be surrounded
This is what I was saying.. Self destruct family.

Let us see if Yardua's family and Northern youths will react.

-They are all the same..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by ThierryJay: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is it that El-Rufai doesn't think? Someone that is complaining that NBA disrespected him, is he not also publicly disrespecting past presidents who are greater than him? What is bad in being in Otuoke? Is Obasanjo not residing peacefully in Ota, or wouldn't Buhari go back to Daura after his tenure ends?

This is a very thoughtless statement from El-Rufai.

2 Likes

What??
Nigeria is a lawless Country!!

See as a public officer is conducting himself in such an unprofessional way... undecided

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by SenecaTheYonger: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
So he has the power to kill presidents and make other presidents government unstable, but can't end the insurgency in his state? This man right here is the sponsor of Boko Haram.

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by loopman: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Favourchris:

Look at what hate has turned u to. Simple grammatical structure ... U want to murder us.

Yaradua is death in deed

That is certainly a typo but you can keep sleeping on it if it give you satisfaction
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by AnanseK(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Elimon:
Let me quickly watch and see if Lie Muhammed will come and react to this HATE SPEECH

This was said some years ago and he was referring to his fight with Shehu Sani who was then a Senator and now a nobody.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Bakare19: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is a petty one from El Rufai
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Akpacha(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't blame this midget, I blamed Goodluck Jonathan, Yaradua drove this idiot out of this country, Jonathan pardoned him and let him back! He is plainly stupid for saying this!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by fof1: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362087/want-fight-go-ask-yaradua-jonathan-el-rufai-blows-hot-video/

PROPER EMPTY BOAST THAT WILL SEND HIM TO HIS EARLY GRAVE. A MAN THAT DOES NOT KNOW WHEN HIS END WILL BE DOESN'T MAKE SUCH BOAST. OUR BREATH IS IN D HANDS OF GOD,WHO CAN RECALL IT AT ANYTIME WITH OUT NOTICE. SO ELRUFAI SHOULD SHUT UP AND FACE HIS WORK IN OFFICE.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by samdaisi: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Our people from eastern will begin to blast this man now, they worshipped him b4 when he talks carelessness about Jagaban and how he can kill Jagaban 2023 ambitions but when he talks about their semi gods Jonathan now they will begin to rain curse on him.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by gurunlocker: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Guess this isn't hate speech?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Geezy4151: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Are you trying to say you killed Yar'adua?
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Goldencheese(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
rolams:
The El-Rufais are becoming too arrogant and careless. The result is 'fall'

Yes o, big yakata fall. Pride goes before a fall.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by tfelicityk(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hope he is not on the influence of substances? I don't expect a leader to talk carelessly like this. Just referring and concluding from the short video click...

Has he forgotten that it is God who designed everything?

I want to believed that the video was used to suit the media for cheap talk.

Until I listen to the full video, then I will believe what he meant by that statement...
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by AnanseK(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
ThierryJay:
Is it that El-Rufai doesn't think? Someone that is complaining that NBA disrespected him, is he not also publicly disrespecting past presidents who are greater than him? What is bad in being in Otuoke? Is Obasanjo not residing peacefully in Ota, or wouldn't Buhari go back to Daura after his tenure ends?

This is a very thoughtless statement from El-Rufai.

This was said some years ago and he was referring to his fight with Shehu Sani who was then a Senator and now a nobody.

Nothing to do with the Southern Nigeria Bar Association (SNBA) Controlled by IPOB.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by mukthar2000(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
This Short man most be investigation about southern Kaduna killings .

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Oluwatosin6060: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=loopman post=93099063]Fact

Yar’Adua is dead and the other hat wearing clown tyrant that can only exert his power on a young boy is in Otuoke [Na dem]
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by lereinter(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
What do you expect from a devil incarnate

But woe to who killed the body

Jehovah's wrath fall on you elrufia

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Openbusiness: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
The people that destabilized GEJ govt with Boko Haram and killer fura de nunu herdsmen have started exposing themselves. May God bless Yaradua wherever he is. The first President to reduce price of oil to benefit Nigerians. Truly, it is when the lion is dead that a wild dog barks in the jungle. It is when the angel leaves that d shortest devil dey fill funky....nawa grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by adenigga(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362087/want-fight-go-ask-yaradua-jonathan-el-rufai-blows-hot-video/

A disastrous comments coming from diarrhea of the mouth patient, no wonder he found himself on that seat as........

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by WAECMATHEMATICS: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
NBA was right after all. The association has been vindicated.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Angelfrost(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
loopman:

That is certainly a typo but you can keep sleeping on it if it give you satisfaction

This is certainly not a typo... You really have a poor grasp of simple and basic grammar!!! Swallow your pride, and read a book. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.