Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" (77420 Views)

Court To El-Rufai: You Can’t Stop EFCC From Investigating You / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by watchindelta(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Shooo Goodluck wan die there before or Yar'Adua wan leave for ever before? Life now turn by turn, you wnt be Governor for ever too na aba.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
No wonder his invitation was cancelled. Careless talk

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by biomedics(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
And all this while I was thinking he is intelligent.

Such a shame.

El-Rufai don't ever die.

El-Rufai don't ever leave the corridor of power.

The bitterness is his heart is inversely proportional to his height.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by tundess: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Exhibit A why he was unfit to speak at the NBA ; His temperament always betrays him.
He carvorts with supremacist tendencies in one tongue, and preaches false pluralist society in another.
A backstabbing, self aggrandizing elitist, whom, if his disdain for the "North" he pretends to defend were exposed, he would be the first to be condemned in the court of public opinion. On all sides.
If you don't know, read what OBJ wrote about him. "Accidental" indeed.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by ggood: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
This man speak like a terrorist , am not surprise because Mailafia said one of the Northern Governor is BOko Haram Commander

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by kingPhidel(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
What audacity have you to puke rubbish?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Jlow2: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
The difference is both became president of Nigeria which el-rufai can never be

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by McTobe(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
What is it with the El rufais and irresponsible utterances, As if he will not die or he will remain in office forever. Yaradua is long gone but we remember him with fond memories, something good can be said about Jonathan. You brought woes and bitterness to people’s life as FCT Minister and as a Governor you are a big mess...Rumour that you are dead and see how men will judge you...Be afraid of the days of your passing

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by FrenchyL(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by FrenchyL(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
tundess:
Exhibit A why he was unfit to speak at the NBA ; His temperament always betrays him.
He carvorts with supremacist tendencies in one tongue, and preaches false pluralist society in another.
A backstabbing, self aggrandizing elitist, whom, if his disdain for the "North" he pretends to defend were exposed, he would be the first to be condemned in the court of public opinion. On all sides.
If you don't know, read what OBJ wrote about him. "Accidental" indeed.

My brother you have said it all. Case closed grin
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by One4me: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
densiks:

Careless talk by the kaduna midget.

You see why l said yesterday, that "An Apple does not fall far from its Tree", when HellRufai's Son Bashiru, was saying rubbish and acting out his lack of home training on Twitter? undecided

This 1d1otic, Jihadist-midget thinks too much of himself, no wonder God made him so short! grin
Yar ardua has been sick before this fool left secondary school and Jonathan cant be President forever, what has those two things got to do with revoking a Speech invitation given to this fanatic who is paying terrorists to kill Southerners and Christians in kaduna?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by mu2sa2: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
rolams:
The El-Rufais are becoming too arrogant and careless. The result is 'fall'
This is an old video. But the guy is still waxing strong, despite being ss SS patient.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by BethRhema(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is not a recent post,its before 2015 general elections
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by One4me: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
McTobe:
What is it with the El rufais and irresponsible utterances, As if he will not die or he will remain in office forever. Yaradua is long gone but we remember him with fond memories, something good can be said about Jonathan. You brought woes and bitterness to people’s life as FCT Minister and as a Governor you are a big mess...Rumour that you are dead and see how men will judge you...Be afraid of the days of your passing

Word!
Abacha died and the Citizens erupted in joy that a tyrant is gone, Abiola died and the people rioted in grief, against the Govt.

How will the CITIZENS react, if for example, Buhari was "rumoured" to have died TODAY?

Will they Cry in Grief or Dance with joy that the Importer, Enabler and Grand Patron of the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen that slaughter them, has finally kaput?

Like they say: "Pretend to be dead and see those who will grieve over you"
. undecided
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by One4me: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
mu2sa2:
This is an old video. But the guy is still waxing strong, despite being ss SS patient.

Millions of SS genotype are living a healthy life, especially if you have money or have looted Govt coffers like Hell Rufai.
Say something meaningful, abeg.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
zedegit:

Mentioning Yar'dua is very disrespectful to his memory.

Mark this date, it will boomerang on him.

You know nothing about the terrorist El-Rufai.

He has openly mocked Yaradua's death on one video that went viral.

He hated Yar'Adua his fellow Fulani because Yaradua refused to have Fulanization as his agenda.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Treadwithcautio: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
nothing, because it is so empty of reason.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by One4me: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Asour:

Without politics though, he is a very, very brilliant chap.
Politics has a way of getting at the best of us. Religion s at times don't help too.

The guy is a technocrat. Without politics he would have done very fine. With politics though, it seems he goes low everytime.

Stop over-rating the Jihadist Midget!
You dont need to look far, to know someone who is actually brilliant, compared to someone who is pretending to be brilliant.
So far, the comments from Hel Rufai and his osn Bashiru, is completely devoid of any modicum of brilliance.

Brilliance, is like Wisdom, it is not limited to passing exams, it reflects in all you DO and SAY.
There is nothing Hell Rufai has said or done, not even the Goat he sired, has any semblance of brilliance
undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by RichBoy247: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
densiks:

Careless talk by the kaduna midget.

He is just too proud.

But, is he right or not? He is right.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by oluxy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
You will soon join them
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by airminem(f): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
cheesy
aydought:

Not even MAY die. He SHALL die one die too
TRUE
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Petacephas: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Those past presidents are 1 million times better than you. You can't even dare to step where they have climbed.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by NaMeAboki: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Recycled old clip from an early campaign rally - obviously dug up now to score cheap political points.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by spirul77: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
If this is not considered hate speech by the federal govt I wonder what it means to them.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by themanderon: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
The man is running mad.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Asour: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
One4me:

Stop over-rating the Jihadist Midget!
You dont need to look far, to know someone who is actually brilliant, compared to someone who is pretending to be brilliant.
So far, the comments from Hel Rufai and his osn Bashiru, is completely devoid of any modicum of brilliance.

Brilliance, is like Wisdom, it is not limited to passing exams, it reflects in all you DO and SAY.
There is nothing Hell Rufai has said or done, not even the Goat he sired, has any semblance of brilliance
undecided grin grin

Ok. But Brilliance is not equal to wisdom.

Brilliance is knowing what to do. Wisdom can be likened to knowing whether to do it.

I never said he is wise though. He is from a poor background but graduated as the top student in his secondary school and went on to clinch a First class in Quantity Surveying from ABU. His Leadership at the BPE early 2000s was quite stellar too.

Beyond that though, Politics has tainted him. Politics aside when you hear him you'll know he is worth his salt.

He may not be wise. But he has been rich and very brilliant before politics.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by HeavenShield: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
This dust is full of himself, mere mortal he can't even honor the dead President. It is a pity that this man still has followers.
Someone said he is the sponsor of .... We do not know if it is true?
Anyways, we know that Pride comes before a fall..he is about falling....
I wish him well.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by bladebender: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Weldone o � Mr hellorfire.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by rolams(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Goldencheese:

Yes o, big yakata fall. Pride goes before a fall.

I am telling you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.