Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" (77351 Views)

Court To El-Rufai: You Can’t Stop EFCC From Investigating You / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Blakpot: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
loopman:
Fact

Yar’Adua is dead and the other hat wearing clown tyrant that can only exert his power on a young boy is in Otuoke

Fact

Even in death Yaradua is still more graceful than him.

Yaradua in death has a clean name. While this arrogant cockroach will be remembered for
genocide.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Gayigaskia(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
jlinkd78:
This man is not refined any bit, take away political title he is not different from d average terrorist. In saner climes d 5M hate speech fine should be activated immediately but trust d supporter of APC govt a blind eye will be turned at this loquacious speech which is not only defamatory to d soul of d dead but capable of inciting Jonathan's people against him. Hell Rufai has used every opportunity at his disposal to pursue his bigger than God mantra and this congenital traits transferred onto his children who lack decorum and whose offensive outbursts more acidic than that of their father. A Northern Governor being Commander of Boko Haram comes to mind but what do I know
Yes you don’t know shiiiit, you are only an ethnic bigoted person
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Mycoin(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
densiks:

Careless talk by the kaduna midget.
densiks:

densiks:

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by tot(f): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pride comes before.....
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by victorazyvictor(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by victorazyvictor(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Gayigaskia:
Yes you don’t know shiiiit, you are only an ethnic bigoted person
u must from north.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by simplyshade: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
He may not know. But then, if the bandits had launched any form of attack on him or any member of his family, he sure would not have handled the insecurity issues with kids' gloves�.

When you listen to his interviews on Channels, there is no hiding the fact that he is got pure hatred for for the predominantly Christian Southern Kaduna indegenes. He also demonstrated that hatred when he opted for a Muslim Muslim ticket and could boldly say that he will have no regrets since Christians do not like him.
9jaDoomCountry:

Only if you know who is arming the bandits.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Ojiofor: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
A terrorist is speaking.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by otunbachris: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
The commander has spoken
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by jrusky(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is that a threat or achievement? Wear the medal on your neck nah.

Its not your fault I blamed Jonathan for not sorting you out on time and I blame the docilled Nigerians supporting you.

And Hell Rufall statement is not hate speech bah

Oh my heaven this man dey vex me.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
short demonic devil

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Aksnoopy: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
This guy right here is insulting Southern Kaduna leaders and pissing on their heads. A man who can't defend his own people with everything he has and with his own life is not worth to be called a man.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by legionISproteus: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
You have such power but can’t fight bandit
Mumu
Kaduna indigene trusted you
Now is the time to prove it to them
He is their commander!
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Excuses: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Look at this idiot "short devil" as he is popularly referred to mentioning people he can never beat their records.
-Yar'Adua had 7 point agenda to teed Nigeria to a compass of mother care.
Bad belle El-Rufai you can only dream it, but never smell it..idiot the fear, why you no mention Obasanjo..your busy mentioning civilian presidents

-Good luck accomplished within his career more than you can ever achieve in ur entire life 6 federal universities & almajiri schools in the north.

-Short devil El-Rufai. What have you done for kaduna people? with you stupid son toeing the road to destruction. Stupid El-Rufai cannot even pretend for camera spewing rubbish.

-A religious bigot, a jihadist,boko haram commander,killer of Christians, shameless intolerant rascal

-You are not even fit to be governor..disgraced vagabond..no wonder you have a stupid son and an irresponsible wife..

BUT U'LL NEVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT YOU SO DESIRE...EVERY BODY KNOW'S IS YOUR WISH..KADUNA CHAMPION BLOOD SUCKER ZOMBIE FAMILY.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by wyqay: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
I am really disappointed in this man. A leader for that matter,talking like this publicly.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by asobo: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
punisha:
I feel nothing but pity for this man
Don't pity him sir. Don't be surprise if this same El-rufai becomes president of this country. If pmb could do back to back, anything can still happen. Nigerians don't learn at all.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Leo588(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
That's a hate speech!
The voice of a killer and a muderer. He's just proud of his evil, it's clear he has Boko Haram and the fulani herdsmen on guard
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by itoba4real(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
May the Lord humble u the way he did to king nebuchadenezar and strike u like herod.for out of your wicked heart have u blasphame against men more righteous than u.amen
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by AnanseK(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nyesom Wike is one of the speakers at this SNBA (Southern Nigeria Bar Association )Conference.

This is what Wike was saying while wielding a matchete and addressing a political rally . He will probably address the Bar Association Conference wielding his machete and threatening people’s lives as usual. These are the favored Conference speakers as recommended by IPOB.

Addressing the people and wielding the machete, the Governor Wike said,

“… If they don’t steer clear from Rivers state, since you have given me this machette, I will not look back. I will just use it and cut all of them. Is there any APC again here? Is there any APC in this state again? It’s as if they don’t want to hear, let me hear now. Because, before our people didn’t give us anything, now they have given us the go ahead. I didn’t come with this machette. As I came here, they gave it to me, okwaya? So, you know the implication of giving me machete, is it not? I should use it and clear all the unwanted. Is it not true? So, all those that know, don’t come closer to me because my people have given me the instrument to go to war and you know what it means if I catch you…”

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by earnit5: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Are you God
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Femeto: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bokoharam number 1 sponsor. Argue with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nwoge1: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
And a man said "a Northern governor is a commander of Boko Haram"
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Franking: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't blame him. Niger Delta oil money dey shack.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by bejeria101(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
jlinkd78:
This man is not refined any bit, take away political title he is not different from d average terrorist. In saner climes d 5M hate speech fine should be activated immediately but trust d supporter of APC govt a blind eye will be turned at this loquacious speech which is not only defamatory to d soul of d dead but capable of inciting Jonathan's people against him. Hell Rufai has used every opportunity at his disposal to pursue his bigger than God mantra and this congenital traits transferred onto his children who lack decorum and whose offensive outbursts more acidic than that of their father. A Northern Governor being Commander of Boko Haram comes to mind but what do I know
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by libertrust: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
NO NEED ANSWERING A FOOL. HE HAS 4GOTEN HOW HE ALSO LOST ONE OF HIS SON IN A CAR ANCIDENT ON D DAY OF MUSLIM FESTIVE CELEBRATION. LET HIM CONTINUE MORE EVIL, CALAMITY, SORROW, TEARS AND JUDGMENT ARE ALREADY ON HIS NUCLEAR FAMILY WAY.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by AbdulAkpan: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
This one should carry his energy to southern Kaduna.

So if someone is no longer in office, the person is not relevant abi?

GEJ is not a saint but he is a million times better than you.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by saaron(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
The moment news about boko haram gov emerged, a northern gov started trending based on negativity. Is it a coincidence that genocide by fulani terrorists is currently taking place in southern Kaduna?

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Taiwojon(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
what!!!!!!

empty talks. prove it again if you are sure.
well take pride away if you want to lives long
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Lastmankc(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Assuming is Jonathan that said this now.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by faksy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
This 1 wan claim naija politics super power

Infact, Go and use ur power and send boko haram out of your state.

who knows if he is one of the sponsorer
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by EMMY76: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
This man will surely be worse than buhari in extremist ideologies if ever he gets the opportunity to becomes nigeria's president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.