Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) (82298 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by tophumble(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congrats her
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by lowkeybahdguy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenlovely:
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife. Prince Philip

or the door is faulty wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Mycoin(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
everything about life is vanity....
wishing them HML

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by initstime: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congrats. But paale don old oh.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by bjprodint(f): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
i pray for my own marriage this year.congrats!
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Openbusiness: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Congrats dear
next in line for what? Na ATM una dey queue

4 Likes

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by bjprodint(f): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
lowkeybahdguy:

or the door is faulty wink
lol
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by IvarTheBoneless: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na anointing oil you go dey rub on your diick to bang this one ooo.

You go spray holy water ontop bed.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
congratulations now check my signature
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Abusadiq01(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations ploh

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
HML to them.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by 2shure: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
God of man who only talks about money and money only.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by stubbornman(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bola146:

I have, Amen to that. Thanks

Say no more my Lady!!!!....... Behold the Man that you have prayed for....suffer not my love no more , for thine sake thou mayest lay my life.. sad sad sad

Let us start something sweet away from the eyes of our preys cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenlovely:
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife. Prince Philip

God bless the Union,,, although I am core atheist

it reminded me of when my first son got married. I wanted something noisy and flamboyant, he confided in me that he wants something simple, something like 15 guest highest. I said over my dead body.

finally I gave in, the girl is from Ethiopia, an Ethiopian goddess, those people dey fine Sha.

in 2016 , they celebrated their 10th anniversary together but with all the fun fare, it was the height of luxury. if you see me crying that day eem

Lmaooo, I almost choked of laughter reading this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by tabithababy(f): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Johnson5258: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Congratulations!!!! May God uphold their home. I use this as a point of contact for all of us praying for a happy home ( good husband and good wife). We shall be celebrated next year by God's grace, Amen

Are you good yourself? If you are kudos, if not, while waiting for the "good husband", work on your self because like always begets like.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by semyman: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cursed child raised with cursed tithes and offerings
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
landforeast:

Why not this year, why next year
Don't You have Faith
Husband scarce bro
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Bola146(f): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
stubbornman:

Say no more my Lady!!!!....... Behold the Man that you have prayed for....suffer not my love no more , for thine sake thou mayest lay my life.. sad sad sad

Let us start something sweet away from the eyes of our preys cry cry cry

Amen!!!!
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Sososo(f): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by DisLifeSha: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
No na. They won't have sex. Them go naked dey look each other grin
northvietnam:
grin

So bishop daughter will start having xex this night....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by iramure(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations to the virgin lady. She really tried holding onto her virginity till 28 it's not easy. But tonight I pity the guy...him go sweat to break the rock

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congrats! May God bless their union. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.