Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) (82306 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Blesschemical: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations to them.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by evil1: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
danilmo:

Refuse the urge to reply all mention esp from guys here, u ll save urself from lots of headache. many of d guys me inclusive here are troll and won't mind dragging any unconscious lady into mud for fun.. shocked
because you are a man and one of the bad eggs here doesn't mean every man or boy here is bad like you
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Gvnl(f): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations, Sis. God bless your new home with peace, love, and blessings over flowing in Jesus name.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by danilmo: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
evil1:

because you are a man and one of the bad eggs here doesn't mean every man or boy here is bad like you
xup alaye. I never said every man...okay
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Was it not this girl who went to Youtube some years back and made a video of a "fake miracle" of one of her hand which she said was shorter than the other growing to normal length?

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Akell(m): 12:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations to them, i pray for my own Marital settlement come next year, Amen

With the way you dey treat guys?

You will post in Relationship section that you need a man, they pm you and then you hibernate.

Marriage no dey fall from heaven o.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by DragonFire433: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2020
Akell:

With the way you dey treat guys?

You will post in Relationship section that you need a man, they pm you and then you hibernate.

Marriage no dey fall from heaven o.

Na so their matter be oo
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife. Prince Philip

God bless the Union,,, although I am core atheist

it reminded me of when my first son got married. I wanted something noisy and flamboyant, he confided in me that he wants something simple, something like 15 guest highest. I said over my dead body.

finally I gave in, the girl is from Ethiopia, an Ethiopian goddess, those people dey fine Sha.

in 2016 , they celebrated their 10th anniversary together but with all the fun fare, it was the height of luxury. if you see me crying that day eem

Before before, I dey read your comments and I think say you be serious person.... Recently I saw that you dey very unserious and you be attention seeker... Mtcheww

angry
Queenlovely:
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife. Prince Philip

it reminded me of when my first son got married. I wanted something noisy and flamboyant, he confided in me that he wants something simple, something like 15 guest highest. I said over my dead body.

finally I gave in, the girl is from Ethiopia, an Ethiopian goddess, those people dey fine Sha.

in 2016 , they celebrated their 10th anniversary together but with all the fun fare, it was the height of luxury. if you see me crying that day eem

Before before, I dey read your comments and I think say you be serious person.... Recently I saw that you dey very unserious and you be attention seeker... Mtcheww
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2020
iramure:
Congratulations to the virgin lady. She really tried holding onto her virginity till 28 it's not easy. But tonight I pity the guy...him go sweat to break the rock

That sweating is dependent on certain conditions.... If he has empathy as a person, with the absence of necessary lubricant, den he go sweat, but if na guy wey no send with experience and research, no sweat...

Get it wink

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by iramure(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2020
sharpwriter:

That sweating is dependent on certain conditions.... If he has empathy as a person, with the absence of necessary lubricant, den he go sweat, but if na guy wey no send with experience and research, no sweat...

Get it wink
true talk
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Oduduwa707: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by great2015(f): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2020
[b][/b] congratulations
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by northvietnam(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Doctee:
obo to tí là deyin

baba ni baba rẹ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.