Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) (82301 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Imagine say your father in law na G.0.
u no go fit do any biakubiaku ouside
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nooil:
I wish I can show my mum this. She is 28 0. Pastor's daughter for that matter that should have lots of options, no one pressurized her. My mum has been disturbing my life since 21.
That's because your mum loves you and wants the best for you. She understands the desperation and for some - sadness that comes when you start approaching your 30s.

I tell you, only the strong hearted can really endure. Many ladies end up settling for less than what they expected. Your mum doesn't want that for you.

3 Likes

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
DisLifeSha:
No na. They won't have sex. Them go naked dey look each other grin
with fasting and prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by stormborn28(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
iramure:
Na bishop daughter. Bishop dey monitor her
grin grin grin grin. . Do you know if she work with fingers or dil...do
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by stormborn28(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nooil:
I wish I can show my mum this. She is 28 0. Pastor's daughter for that matter that should have lots of options, no one pressurized her. My mum has been disturbing my life since 21.
be serious about it.. Your mum may be doing you good... Get something doing... Get your hands dirty and kick start..
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nukubib:

That's because your mum loves you and wants the best for you. She understands the desperation and for some - sadness that comes when you start approaching your 30s.

I tell you, only the strong hearted can really endure. Many ladies end up settling for less than what they expected. Your mum doesn't want that for you.

Desperation only because of what the society expects. After getting married, what next? They start using money they should have used to enjoy their lives to train children.

I'll play by the game, but woe unto that person that will tell my daughter to get married when she is not ready.

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
northvietnam:
grin

So bishop daughter will start having xex this night....
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
stormborn28:
be serious about it.. Your mum may be doing you good... Get something doing... Get your hands dirty and kick start..

It's good you added may.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by OJD00(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thank me later

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Nooil:
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by TimeTraveller: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations to them, i pray for my own Marital settlement come next year, Amen

If you mean it, let's start the process. I am also searching for a wife... no jokes.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by lagdmark(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
jericco1:
28 and she married my sisters, don't kill yourself just be someone of a decent character and the right person will come. cool
The difference is that the sisi @28 is a billionaire's daughter, she can marry even at 50
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by molbic(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Veroniggg2:
Wow
Make your bathroom look beautiful and attractive with Toilet led light.

Order your Automatic Toilet led light Now!
Contact US on whatsapp via 080..5508..6312 for more details.
but wait ohh na Gucci shit we go dey shit for dis one abi na normal bullshit ni'

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by muykem: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Congratulations!!!! May God uphold their home. I use this as a point of contact for all of us praying for a happy home ( good husband and good wife). We shall be celebrated next year by God's grace, Amen
A big Amen. God has answered your prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by muykem: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
semyman:
Cursed child raised with cursed tithes and offerings
When did frustration in the country get to this level? Government need to do something asap, some people are getting crazy already like this one.

3 Likes

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
danilmo:

Refuse the urge to reply all mention esp from guys here, u ll save urself from lots of headache. many of d guys me inclusive here are troll and won't mind dragging any unconscious lady into mud for fun.. shocked
Thanks
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by bjprodint(f): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
you don find person to marry you?
you wan marry me?
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Daz where many ladies b getting it wrong. Sex doesn't keep a man. Good character and attitude is what keeps a man. but unfortunately, good character and attitude is what many Nigerian girls of today ain't got. Giving a man sex won't guarantee he will stay. But good character and attitude will make a man stay, except d man is a murafuka. And u shouldn't b dating a murafuka in d first place. Me I won't lie, I have "Voom" many times before, not cuz say I want chop and clean mouth, but on top say wen u got close an discovered dat d girl na problem. In the war front, a real soldier go shoot first and ask dead terrorists questions later. Same way, a woke guy go japa first and explain later. No woke guy has energy to be explaining to you the shit u doing wrong when he sees that doing such is ur normal habit. He go juz waka leave u.
Why do men (majority I meet) promise fake marriage? once they get what they want which is sex they will run? Most guys behave nice but once they sleep with you they start giving attitudes.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
lagdmark:

The difference is that the sisi @28 is a billionaire's daughter, she can marry even at 50

That's a lie been a billionaire doesn't mean the right person will come for you.. you will end up paying for alimony and probably end up depressed

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by izubext007: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
I tape grace of marital settlment from this wonderful ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations to them, i pray for my own Marital settlement come next year, Amen
Will you marry me?
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by In4matic: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2020

The traditional ceremony had held on Friday on the same day Oyedepo’s marriage clocked 38.

Please what tradition was celebrated? Did they pour libations, kill the goat, share kolanut or what aspect of tradition was observed?

I'm just wondering m
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
landforeast:

Why not this year, why next year
Don't You have Faith

because the guy in question Promised her next year.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
saaphiere:
Men these days xwant sex. Once they get in between your legs, voom! They disappear.

What of u that stole men’s money and disappear fiam
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Doctee: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
northvietnam:
grin

So bishop daughter will start having xex this night....
obo to tí là deyin
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by evil1: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
landforeast:

Why not this year, why next year
Don't You have Faith
Amen
I hope and pray for same for myself soon

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
GamalNasser:

Never knew Marriage was a type of settlement

grin

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Isaac12omini(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
congratulations Papa good news more grace
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by evil1: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
saaphiere:
Why do men (majority I meet) promise fake marriage? once they get what they want which is sex they will run? Most guys behave nice but once they sleep with you they start giving attitudes.
No not all l men....
Some ssay it with all sincerity but in the long run theh dont match either medicaply, IQ wise or even based on domestic or attitude issues from both of them.
I tell u wen a man wants to marry forget ur pusssy and how u know how well to cook, or ur beauty. Using myself as an example is going by attitude and character when with me and with others.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Davies1: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=Queenlovely post=93104667]When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife. Prince Philip

God bless the Union,,, although I am core atheist

it reminded me of when my first son got married. I wanted something noisy and flamboyant, he confided in me that he wants something simple, something like 15 guest highest. I said over my dead body.

finally I gave in, the girl is from Ethiopia, an Ethiopian goddess, those people dey fine Sha.

in 2016 , they celebrated their 10th anniversary together but with all the fun fare, it was the height of luxury. if you see me crying that day ee( mama I for like see the picture wa you cry..o....lol]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.