Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) (82302 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
I hope the holier than thous see say their Bishop even believe in tradition and their marriages? Talk about giving unto Caesar what is caesars.

Some over righteous ones go tell you now say na idolatry forgetting say na that one be our African marriage rites while the one they hold in high esteem is for the whites.

Congratulations to the new couple.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by earnit5: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Congrats dear
why is marriage so important to you women ?
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by dahmie2013: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations to my Bishop's baby! I can only imagine how he feels now that he has given all his children away. A proud father. Congratulations to you Sir! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Deborah98(f): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations to her,
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by winkmart: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Naso
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by tamdun: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
No b this one perform miracle that year
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Adebasy: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations happy married life, people how she dressed can we compare her with this girl http://strends.xyz/2020/08/22/always-dress-decently-victoria-inyama-reacts-to-video-of-tout-harass

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by blessedchild234(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
HML.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Gbengarzola555(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Big big congrats
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Sososo(f): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
landforeast:

Why not this year, why next year
Don't You have Faith
As in eeh

Anyway I don't blame her

2020 was really somehow
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
jericco1:
28 and she married my sisters, don't kill yourself just be someone of a decent character and the right person will come. cool
congratulations
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by 3DlogoJob(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Get your professional logo for your brand or business for just 3k only and get all the following.
1, Watermark(transparent background logo)
2. 3D logo mockup
3. PDF file of your logo
4. JPEG file and raw file of your logo
5. Tutorials on how you can add your logo to pictures or videos.

The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by omoolorire(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations to the household of faith
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Taiwojon(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
wow!!!!!!

happy marriage life ooooo

anyway
make marriage with Jesus so as to have a blessed, everlasting life here and hereafter
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by stormborn28(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
iramure:
Congratulations to the virgin lady. She really tried holding onto her virginity till 28 it's not easy. But tonight I pity the guy...him go sweat to break the rock
how you take know say she be virgin
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
fabiano09:

why is marriage so important to you women ?
Why is sex so important to you men?

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Imagine say your father in law na G.0.

grin grin grin grin grin

You have to be a Pastor na.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
next in line for what? Na ATM una dey queue
Next in line for this blessing.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by olaniyilukman(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Religion and prophetic Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hope say she na virgin oo, her papa wen de make mouth well well, na him mate for benin resurrect dead woman recently grin
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Cashalhaji: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations to them, i pray for my own Marital settlement come next year, Amen

Will u marry me?
Serious oooo. Let's chat up to see if we can work things out
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations,,,,,I pray for mine soonest
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by friday2011(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
landforeast:

Why not this year, why next year
Don't You have Faith

grin grin

Which one be your own...

Na you wan finance d wedding nii?
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations and happy married life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.