Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) (82304 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Openbusiness: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
saaphiere:
Next in line for this blessing.
Oga madam, diaris no line anywhere, except an imaginary line. If u wanna get married, juz say yes to wan of ur toasters na, marriage don enta b dat. Abi u no get toaster, may i hook u up wit a fine genrule man like Amdman for auto session. God no go shame us oh, amen!
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by ItsCheeze(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
A lovely sight to behold

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by stevups(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations to them, i pray for my own Marital settlement come next year, Amen
By the special Grace of Almighty, your prayer is answered!!!

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Grandeza:
okay.
Please do you mean she married early or late?

Neither. I think she married when it was destined for her to
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by jezinup(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
congratulation to them, wish them all the good things in marriage.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by ElasticStone(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
My crush...
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by taiwo05(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Congratulations!!!! May God uphold their home. I use this as a point of contact for all of us praying for a happy home ( good husband and good wife). We shall be celebrated next year by God's grace, Amen

AMEN

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by mandate12: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
GamalNasser:

Never knew Marriage was a type of settlement

I'm sure she wasn't praying to/for u. Pls mind ur business. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by BOFA2020: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Con man's daughter wedding. That's a more appropriate headline.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Naija4love(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations to them, i pray for my own Marital settlement come next year, Amen
pray no more for Marital am here for you.. Na if you be women ooo, but if you be man abeg move front God go answer your prayer next year

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Adebasy:
Congratulations happy married life, people how she dressed can we compare her with this girl http://strends.xyz/2020/08/22/always-dress-decently-victoria-inyama-reacts-to-video-of-tout-harass

You cannot compare the Computer Village girl whose picture you attached with the daughter of a billionaire who lived a protected life. From the picture or video, the computer village girl is an hustler struggling for herself the way most Nollywood female stars started from a very poor humble beginning. That dressing is to attract men and favour from men. The billionaire's daughter is conscious of the daughter of whom she is, she must protect that name. Hustler has no background or name to protect, her survival comes first.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Oga madam, diaris no line anywhere, except an imaginary line. If u wanna get married, juz say yes to wan of ur toasters na, marriage don enta b dat. Abi u no get toaster, may i hook u up wit a fine genrule man like Amdman for auto session. God no go shame us oh, amen!
Men these days xwant sex. Once they get in between your legs, voom! They disappear.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Bidex6444(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
I pray for all the single ladies that are shouting inline (next year) God will do your own. For the ones among you that are still bleeping around and saying inline next year, I pity Una.... Your own line na till Jesus comes ... Which yeye line Una dey put Una self. Paraaaaa. Olosho every where ..... Shior
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by GamalNasser: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
mandate12:

I'm sure she wasn't praying to/for u. Pls mind ur business. Thanks
Sharrap
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
I wish I can show my mum this. She is 28 0. Pastor's daughter for that matter that should have lots of options, no one pressurized her. My mum has been disturbing my life since 21.

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
landforeast:

Why not this year, why next year
Don't You have Faith

Marry her to actualize the belief Na; Oga pastor

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by 4lorunsho(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lovely....
Bola146:
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
this is the kind of news i want to hear , Let good things continue to happen.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Bukden16(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362107/oyedepo-gives-last-daughter-marriage/

Is aunty Joyce still a virgin?
It's only a sincere question...
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by iramure(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na bishop daughter. Bishop dey monitor her
stormborn28:
how you take know say she be virgin

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by danilmo: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
saaphiere:
Men these days xwant sex. Once they get in between your legs, voom! They disappear.

Refuse the urge to reply all mention esp from guys here, u ll save urself from lots of headache. many of d guys me inclusive here are troll and won't mind dragging any unconscious lady into mud for fun.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Kelvin5214: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
iramure:
Congratulations to the virgin lady. She really tried holding onto her virginity till 28 it's not easy. But tonight I pity the guy...him go sweat to break the rock
how sure are u guys, u use microscope confirm say she b virgin. Gullible men
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Joyce is such a sweet girl, actually.

Congratulations, Joyce! The joy and peace of the Lord fill your home!
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by francisbarrack(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Veroniggg2:
Wow Make your bathroom look beautiful and attractive with Toilet led light.
Order your Automatic Toilet led light Now! Contact US on whatsapp via 080..5508..6312 for more details.
wat d price range of d light
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Giftsketches18(f): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

TO LEARN MORE CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by icewinz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations to them.
Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by Openbusiness: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
saaphiere:
Daz where many ladies b getting it wrong. Sex doesn't keep a man. Good character and attitude is what keeps a man. but unfortunately, good character and attitude is what many Nigerian girls of today ain't got. Giving a man sex won't guarantee he will stay. But good character and attitude will make a man stay, except d man is a murafuka. And u shouldn't b dating a murafuka in d first place. Me I won't lie, I have "Voom" many times before, not cuz say I want chop and clean mouth, but on top say wen u got close an discovered dat d girl na problem. In the war front, a real soldier go shoot first and ask dead terrorists questions later. Same way, a woke guy go japa first and explain later. No woke guy has energy to be explaining to you the shit u doing wrong when he sees that doing such is ur normal habit. He go juz waka leave u.

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
landforeast:

Why not this year, why next year
Don't You have Faith
maybe man never dey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.