Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video (59308 Views)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by ojogbengasamuel: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
A child that says when I grow up I will always take the head of the pigeon as his food, the head of that pigeon will suffer such child to grow.I pray you do everything with caution cos some people no get money but dem get bad thing wey go happen speedily. may God help you
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by kareemkamil(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mumu people, ur mate dey work for better place, u say na to die dey hungry u.

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Blakpot: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Animals in human skin!

'Im not surprised! It's likely they were indoctrinated this way during training.

Its obvious our past military leaders had same mentality.

Case in point- Buhari: ‘…my people are useless! My people are senseless! My people are indisciplined!’

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by esmarcq(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na all initial gra gra, their brains have been rigged to think that way during early stages of training, make Una no fear
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by xreal: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Their type are everywhere, you see 'touts' even in religious organizations.

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Daslim180(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
It’s your father and mother’s generations that are useless not my fellow country people stupid kids... Na Bokoharam go finish una since you are not ready to protect the citizens
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by NNAMDIII(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
That's the standard
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Champagnegold: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
All those ashawo wey dey form soldiers and their slave boys better redirect your focus be specific probably police will soon release their if everyone is to face you will all know that barracks is like a cage
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by kushme: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
AfroKnight:
This is why I never hail Nigerian soldiers for the so-called sacrifice they pay. These soldiers make no distinction between a terrorist and a civilian who resists bullying.

They didn’t join the armed forces to serve any country. They joined to bully, revenge or just cos there was no other job. So, fúck their service. It’s been paid for by the Nigerians they oppress. If they die in service, well, fúck that too. Their superiors spend their lives like coin anyway.

Spot on... True.

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Rawhumper(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
[

The world is filled with people that lack courage.

They should have in mind nowadays nobody has the monopoly of weapons( Chairman Mao).

Till tomorrow the security agencies know the real power lies with the people.

They are a big disgrace to the Military and should be disciplined...to set things right in the military Instutition.

quote author=MYZOLE post=93107531]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwBY-ZIwlLE

Troubling video purportedly shows newly recruited soldiers vowing to deal with Nigerian civilians

A video making the rounds on social media shows the moment some newly recruited soldiers vowed to deal with any civilian who steps on their toes.

In the video, the new recruits are seen warning civilians of what will happen if they err.

One of the new recruits was asked what she thinks of civilians and she said: "They are very useless and hopeless. If I catch them, body go tell them. Tell them say make them no cross my lane o. If them try am..."

Another said in the video: "The worstest thing on earth is to be a civilian."

Another said "I'll flog them. I'll flog them," when asked what she will do to erring civilians.

Sharing the video to Twitter, Ibn Rabiu wrote: "So, this is actually what is coming out from the mouth of the people that are supposed to protect us. We are really f***ed up in this country."

Nigerians reacted to the video by tagging the Nigerian Army, while some defended them, saying they were just joking.

SOURCE: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/troubling-video-purportedly-shows-newly-recruited-soldiers-vowing-to-deal-with-nigerian-civilians.html[/quote]
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by planetx: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
If the females are like this can you imagine the mentality of the average Male soldiers. This is a product of bad training.

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Habeyy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Eco99:

Just look at the preposterously cretinous reptiles

Recruited to protect citizens

Bunch of indescribably subliterate neanderthals

Group of Monstrously incompetent plebeians

Sybaritic nonintuitive Demented Ninny

Unconscionably blighted Syphilitic primitive maniacal peons

Secondly the idiot civilian that congratulated them and said they will outgrow it on Twitter

should be used to test corona virus drugs

His male children should be castrated and his female children womb removed

to avoid further spread of his genes

Nonsense

#Eco99
You might admire magniloquent language, but sometimes plain speaking is best." undecided
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by GiZcorp: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Laslas all this V**gna carrying elements will still collect. Olosho will always be olosho be it in khaki or G-string.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by madone: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
keep those uniform aside i will beat this children black and blue
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by heendrix(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Eco99:

Secondly the idiot civilian that congratulated them and said they will outgrow it on Twitter

Nonsense

#Eco99

Lmao my brother man oyel dey ur head jare grin grin
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by fred04(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
One of the reasons I celebrate their death here
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by godwin1189: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Eco99:

Nonsense

#Eco99
hahahaha
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by heendrix(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
madone:
keep those uniform aside i will beat this children black and blue

You can't be to sure except ur more muscular bodily
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
See ehh forget the uniform am very sure i can beat this guy very well black and blue
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Mbenny(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
newly recruit madman
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Jbleenk: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Idiots they didn’t say they will deal with boko haram it’s harmless civilians they are after. Let them come blow to blow let’s see. Bastards
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by pacespot(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin these ones na foods for the oga to keep body warm, can these loose mouths face boko haram, let's be realistic? grin
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
These are ones recruited to face boko haram.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Grateful02(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
boko and bandit dey them no flog na trend them dey deir the trend. Las Las na borno dem ko post them go as e dey hot
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by jrusky(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Eco99:

Nonsense

#Eco99

Haaa you really vex bro with all these your big grammar anyway they will be punish accordingly for sure they can't escape it because they went beyond the code.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by learnedman(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Useless retards recruited into useless rag tag frankeinstein monster known as the Nigerian army
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Toks2008(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Do I blame them? I blame the lame Commedians who usually exalt them with silly jokes of portraying Soldiers as demigod.

Let any crazy naija soldier try rubbish with me because of the uniform, he or she will pray to turn back the hands of time.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by electrokcoi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Most times I wonder the type of orientations given to them in the camp before they comes out
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by omooba969(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Daddysidhan:
omode ti Oni ti oun baadi agba ori eeye ile lohun o maaje loro won.

Òrò àgbà!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Ojady(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lol. See ignorant girls who's lives have become expendable. Who has bewitched them? Little do they know that the value of their lives is not even commensurate to the uniform they are so proud of. Pathetic girls - Last last, if them no send una go Maiduguri, na to dey service senior officer, or Garrison Commander as olosho in uniform go end am
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by nnamdi640: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Amarogo in this country!!! Na common recruits dey talk this kind of things,I wonder how their Oga will see civilians.....
If you still believe in this country you are wrong.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Lifeisgoody: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
How true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! / Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.