Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video (59670 Views)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by nnamdi640: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
oka4ugoo:
FIDELITY BANK!!!!

Abeg who dey bank with fidelity bank here cos I no understand the bank again. Now my problem be this;

If person do mobile transfer to my fidelity bank account, the fidelity bank go debit me #50 for stamp duty, if I also do mobile transfer with said account to any bank including fidelity bank, the bank go still me debit #50 for the transfer.

Note that this useless fidelity has never credited my account with them as per interest for my savings with them oo
my brother not only Fidelity,I just noticed same thing on GT bank....
This is the hand work of bad government that wants to rob Peter to pay Paul.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Harrykn: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Eco99:
Just look at the preposterously cretinous reptiles
Bunch of indescribably subliterate neanderthals
Group of Monstrously incompetent plebeians
Sybaritic nonintuitive Demented Ninny
Unconscionably blighted Syphilitic primitive maniacal peons

my brain is shaking
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Arrowss(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why trouble ur selves guys, give them few weeks and they are dead, who killed them? civilians, which civilians, bokoharam! lobatan! This ones don't last in the military! To me, they are deadmen talking, so I pity them already, am not angry, instead, I pity them. MAY YOUR SOULS REST IN PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Yankee101: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Boko Haram. Period.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Harrykn: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Eco99:

Recruited to protect citizens

Secondly the idiot civilian that congratulated them and said they will outgrow it on Twitter

should be used to test corona virus drugs

His male children should be castrated and his female children womb removed

to avoid further spread of his genes

Nonsense

#Eco99
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by tolguy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Offpoint:
These are the mentally unstable being we keep recruiting year in and year out.

Anyways, a mentally stable being wouldn't join the current Nigeria army.

I wish them well and may Shekau have mercy on their filthy soul.

By the way, Shekau when he saw this video.
hahahahahahahah
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by 12345baba(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Boko Haram will help me tidy them too
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by ddjay: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
We should not bother themselves about them, their lifespan is very short, their posting is northeast or northwest because thats the reason for their recruitment, and less than 1% of them will come back. They are trained to only face civilians and not criminals or terrorists.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by bizhop01: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
I'm not surprise because Nigerian army always have power with civilians.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Sonoyom(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zoo things.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by 2shure: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Stra8 to where
Sambisa forest
Fools
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Harrykn: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2020
These boys think they have made it in life. We bring the long awaited sacrifice lord shaggy, when they go out to the real game i'll see where they'll see the civilian to flog. Na so new thing d be
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Jaqenhghar: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2020
luckyz4rea:
They were really just joking o. Ibi ere la ti n mo oto.
Army spokesman well done. They did not come out to say they are joking na you dey speak on their behalf. I greet. You think defending them will make them love you abi.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by sacajawea: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Kalatium:
Heartless
Bloody millitary

I will never forgot the ferocity they unleashed to me
What happened exactly
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Burgerlomo: 12:41am On Aug 23, 2020
They should dismiss those nuisance right away.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by InvertedHammer: 12:47am On Aug 23, 2020
bigiyaro:
see hopeless labourers in khaki.,..by the end of buhari's tenure most of them would have been buried in the northeast or northwest.
/
They will not be buried anywhere. These are young food for dem ogas. Their primary assignment is to rub ogas dem bald heads and potbellies at night. They no go see battlefront.

/
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by spacechuks(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2020
Look at these bunch of illiterates,

The worstest ,is that an English word,

Even that lekpa hungry looking animal said , she go flog sb, that one that cant even stand two punches of hot blows.

Naija, bunch of rubbish showcasing itself everyday
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Eyeofsauron(m): 12:50am On Aug 23, 2020
Eco99:

Secondly the idiot civilian that congratulated them and said they will outgrow it on Twitter

Nonsense

#Eco99
Obahiangbon comes to mind....
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Parablesonmarble: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
if u re a civilian ad u re called a civilian dere is nothing to be angry abt, power really dwell in d muzzle of a gun ... I hate their entitlement mentality, bt thin is Cowards read d obituary of the brave

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Power dwells in human brains and may be released by guns (one of a thousand and one ways to release) as designed by humans.
No civilian ought be angry at being called a civilian. Sensible civilians understand that the ones in uniform sees brutalizing civilians as an outlet for coping with possible fear of death from other forces in the line of duty.
Superiority complex is a grand attempt at masking the feeling of inadequacy and inferiority. If you are supremely confident as they want us to believe, there is no point shouting on top of their voices trying to intimidate people without arms. They should go to battle field and face armed opposition.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Poseidon000: 12:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Eco99:

Nonsense

#Eco99
Even if you want to use https://intellisult.com to generate insult.
At least, edit and infuse with your cerebral ingenuity for lucidity and better coherence.

Just saying in case of next time.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by mukthar2000(m): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Post those idiot to Sambisa forest immediately. Let them go their to deal with the civilians, if their father and mother are not civilian.

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by IBreakRules: 1:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Eco99:

Nonsense

#Eco99

Haba bros.. try to be calming down
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Steelarmy01: 1:57am On Aug 23, 2020
this are just high kangaroos fresh off depot. The discipline will soon settle in...Six months of tour they'll reek of humility. cool
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by TooGod247(m): 2:50am On Aug 23, 2020
she say wat !!! let call shakau , shakau ur service is needed now
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by kayyyy44: 3:05am On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin grin trouble maker
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Well I wonder why people keep taking this video serious, they are just young soldiers give them 2-3 months that training mentality would have left them, all these are just smoke, even though I condemn that video but then we should look at it in another perspective, are these ones even matured at all, a matured person won't release or make such kind of video let alone sending to the net.

No matter how rigorous the training may be there's individual difference and it falls back to ones understanding about life, I use to tell my buddies back then, no body send you join Army so don't transfer aggression to innocent civilians.

I was angry when I saw the video which is very very unprofessional though coming from raw ones from training, mind you they still possess training mentality but by the time they get to their unit they will be reoriented through cadre course and they will be better.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by olmoRoc: 3:30am On Aug 23, 2020
There are some erring civilians in the Senate, National Assembly, and presidency. Oya, make una go deal with them!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by ofiko123(m): 3:59am On Aug 23, 2020
olmoRoc:
There are some erring civilians in the Senate, National Assembly, and presidency. Oya, make una go deal with them!

Yeah let's start with dino melaiye..
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Steve0979(m): 4:10am On Aug 23, 2020
kareemkamil:
Mumu people, ur mate dey work for better place, u say na to die dey hungry u.
u wey dey insult wch better place are working?can't u Mk ur point wtout insults
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Steve0979(m): 4:17am On Aug 23, 2020
kareemkamil:
Mumu people, ur mate dey work for better place, u say na to die dey hungry u.
u wey dey insult wch better place are working?can't u Mk ur point wtout insults
spacechuks:
Look at these bunch of illiterates,

The worstest ,is that an English word,

Even that lekpa hungry looking animal said , she go flog sb, that one that cant even stand two punches of hot blows.

Naija, bunch of rubbish showcasing itself everyday
baba wey go school,ow far,ur life
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:18am On Aug 23, 2020
Welcome to the zoo giant idiots.

Even British are very ashamed of its colonies the zoo.

Thank God for the coming of Biafra, the true GIANT of Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prostitutes Offer Free Sex To Mourners At Thief’s Funeral (Photos) / Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.