Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video (59306 Views)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by MosheDayan: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
[s]
post=93114235:

Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely.

We Rise!!

Hmmmmmmmm, this is deep!!
Dem no born dem well,
na only mouth those nairaland kids get.

They can only bark, they can't bite.

If you are one of them, quote us NOW, biko.
Let nairalanders know you!
[/s]
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Newboss(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
These same cattle will open their mouth and say "revolution".

I feel sorry for young men who think old men are their problem. I'd rather put an old person in power than any young blood

3 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Brushstrokes20: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
They are toeing the path of Mr tyranny at aso!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by omooba969(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Daddysidhan:
This ones want to flog civilians, all the civilians destiny they plan to maltreat will not make dem last on planet earth

Haaa! Èwo ntèpè cheesy
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by davillian(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Shiiit in shiiit out
Empty brains..
I don't blame them
It's the kind of draining they receive

2 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Cti28(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Eco99:

Just look at the preposterously cretinous reptiles

Recruited to protect citizens

Bunch of indescribably subliterate neanderthals

Group of Monstrously incompetent plebeians

Sybaritic nonintuitive Demented Ninny

Unconscionably blighted Syphilitic primitive maniacal peons

Secondly the idiot civilian that said they will outgrow it on Twitter

should be used to test corona virus drugs

His male children should be castrated and his female children womb removed

to avoid further spread of his genes

Nonsense

#Eco99
This ur Grammer ehh! no be here.
But unfortunately, they will find it difficult to comprehend what you said - since they are bunch of subliterate neanderthals

2 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by luckyz4rea(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
They were really just joking o. Ibi ere la ti n mo oto.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by stagger: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Send them to Sambissa straight.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by kyuniii(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
omooba969:

Haaa! Sambisa bawo...grin they will start crying like babies, complaining of inadequate weaponry.

Àwon oníranù. grin
True, because the last time I checked, does guys in Sambisa are civilians and they can go and exercise their powers with them.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by ItsCheeze(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Very lawless country, else these men would not be doing this
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by planetx: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
The military needs to be demystified in Nigeria, in Western countries police are the ultimate authority in law and order and soldiers are strictly confined to their bases and are rarely seen in public. Nigerians are also one the reasons this clowns feel more important than they really are with all the if soldier slap you nonsense jokes, to be honest a soldier is not more important than a policeman, teacher, nurse or even a mechanic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Asianjollof007: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't blame them, cowards are now joining army to intimidate people. Dem plenty for my area, i pity their parents. They don't know what they are into yet, only the lucky one survives!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by hopexter(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Eco99:

Secondly the idiot civilian that congratulated them and said they will outgrow it on Twitter

Nonsense

#Eco99

Oya continue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by SexytorresE(f): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
So all ur problems and reasons to join soldier is to deal with civilians ? lipsrsealed gosh! I feel irritated and disgusting right now . Where have I gone wrong to be part of all this ? cry

3 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by salt1: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Eco99:

Secondly the idiot civilian that congratulated them and said they will outgrow it on Twitter

Nonsense

#Eco99

You sabi blow grammar
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Bahamas95(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Just one bullet dem don go 6ft below......

Body just dey catch dem.

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwBY-ZIwlLE

Troubling video purportedly shows newly recruited soldiers vowing to deal with Nigerian civilians

A video making the rounds on social media shows the moment some newly recruited soldiers vowed to deal with any civilian who steps on their toes.

In the video, the new recruits are seen warning civilians of what will happen if they err.

One of the new recruits was asked what she thinks of civilians and she said: "They are very useless and hopeless. If I catch them, body go tell them. Tell them say make them no cross my lane o. If them try am..."

Another said in the video: "The worstest thing on earth is to be a civilian."

Another said "I'll flog them. I'll flog them," when asked what she will do to erring civilians.

Sharing the video to Twitter, Ibn Rabiu wrote: "So, this is actually what is coming out from the mouth of the people that are supposed to protect us. We are really f***ed up in this country."

Nigerians reacted to the video by tagging the Nigerian Army, while some defended them, saying they were just joking.

SOURCE: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/troubling-video-purportedly-shows-newly-recruited-soldiers-vowing-to-deal-with-nigerian-civilians.html
Yeye
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Coldfeets: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
If dem see boko haram now, na to tear race one time go sure pass for dem grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Asianjollof007: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
planetx:
The military needs to be demystified in Nigeria, in Western countries police are the ultimate authority in law and order and soldiers are strictly confined to their bases and are rarely seen in public. Nigerians are also one the reasons this clowns feel more important than they really are with all the if soldier slap you nonsense jokes, to be honest a soldier is not more important than a policeman, teacher, nurse or even a mechanic.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by SexytorresE(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fools. and exactly what they will do is what they are saying . Give them gun now as e Dey hot and see how’ they shot someone that will pass without greeting . cool lipsrsealed by their words u will knw their worth .
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by backbone503(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Otondos! They've not seen their posting. When they do, their body go calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Anaerobi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
after they will be looking for husband.

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Farki: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
They will be forming superman and superwoman for unarmed civilians. When it comes to fighting bandits, terrorists and militants they keep quiet.

Later some foolish people will now be telling me that civilian abuse is something done only a few outliers when it's actually a regular military tradition. grin

3 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by abdullahi45: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Stupid people everywhere..
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Boko haram boys are civilians, post all of them to borno
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by brightovio007(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na civilian baby u take get power, for this boost dem do deploy you to Borno state. Go flex muscle with Boko Haram.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by micflo28(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
By the time they are sabotaged in a war and dealth a heavy blow by the terrorists, they will turn their guns at the real enemies, their superiors. I see the male soldiers have completely raped sense out of them
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Freekychuks: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
You were all civilians before you got the Job, if you commit in line of your duty and got dismissed!!! You become a dismissed soldier, what a bad Name...if you're even Lucky enough to complete the 35years in service, you're still coming back as a Bloody civilians... So you girls should have sense....
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by abdullahi45: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwBY-ZIwlLE

One of the new recruits was asked what she thinks of civilians and she said: "They are very useless and hopeless. If I catch them, body go tell them. Tell them say make them no cross my lane o. If them try am..."

Another said in the video: "The worstest thing on earth is to be a civilian."

Another said "I'll flog them. I'll flog them," when asked what she will do to erring civilians.

SOURCE: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/troubling-video-purportedly-shows-newly-recruited-soldiers-vowing-to-deal-with-nigerian-civilians.html

I suppose they are all soldiers in their house or perhaps their family members are also useless and hopeless.

You see how army uniform is intoxicating them, now imagine those kind of people in politics.. New recruits for that matter. Nonsense and ingredients..
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Farki: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
blinking001:
Something is wrong somewhere. How are this people trained? I thought they were suppose to protect the civilian population? Were they not civilians before they became military personnels?

This is how they are trained to harass, oppress and humiliate each and every "bloody civilian" they come across. Some of them and their friends on nairaland will deny it but we all know the truth.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Frankcallys(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
I wish these little rascals could be locked up with me in a hall without windows for escape and let me teach them lesson in manners.

I swear... If they were properly trained, they wouldn't even open their gutters to be spewing garbage like this. Little rascals that have never been in a hit zone or seen one now threatening civilians!

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Daddysidhan: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
omooba969:

Haaa! Èwo ntèpè cheesy
omode ti Oni ti oun baadi agba ori eeye ile lohun o maaje loro won.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! / Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.