Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,449 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video (59667 Views)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by galaxy2020(m): 4:51am On Aug 23, 2020
oka4ugoo:
FIDELITY BANK!!!!

Abeg who dey bank with fidelity bank here cos I no understand the bank again. Now my problem be this;

If person do mobile transfer to my fidelity bank account, the fidelity bank go debit me #50 for stamp duty, if I also do mobile transfer with said account to any bank including fidelity bank, the bank go still me debit #50 for the transfer.

Note that this useless fidelity has never credited my account with them as per interest for my savings with them oo
...Go open a first or GT bank account and you will have ur peace.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by greatbrian(m): 5:09am On Aug 23, 2020
It's pure youthful exhurberance. Its normal and they will grow out of it. It's just like teenager seeing her menstral flow for the first time, she feels she's a woman already

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by seeker121(m): 5:21am On Aug 23, 2020
Eco small small calm down are you in anyway related to Hon.Patric Obahiagbon?
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by charlesucheh(m): 5:37am On Aug 23, 2020
why not transfer this anger on BH boys... cowards every where.....
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Goodman247: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2020
Archaic and uncivilized military, it is how the military in saner countries treat thier citizen, what a Nation called Nigeria.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Jovin894: 5:52am On Aug 23, 2020
after u don go Maiduguri and kastina come back u go talk sey u no go do again...body go tell u....suffer head people
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Born2Breed(f): 6:02am On Aug 23, 2020
The same people that will run at the sight of Boko haram.

Their power Is only in the barrel of the gun take it away and see how weak they are.

Bunch of idiots.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Doyou2019: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2020
sexylassie2:
Alfa male on nairaland cant handle these girls. I doubt it.

With a gun in everybody's hands, you think anyone fit scare anyone for this country? Male or female, civilian, police or army, everybody go fight him own battles and the yeye oppression go end.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 23, 2020
deploy them to the North
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Major77: 6:19am On Aug 23, 2020
No course for arlam. U are already a dead man with kaki boco boys are waiting to cut of ur head mugu.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by neutral2000: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by isoh(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Dem try

Don't let JAMB frustrate your university dreams this year again, enrol for the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board JUPEB and smile into 200L next year.

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by mokt(m): 6:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Chai, na who mend these ones?
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by bigcasava1(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2020
I will blame those who that slowpoke cause they only succeeded in transferring the usual madness in him. Na for civilian them dey get power
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by bigcasava1(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2020
I will blame those who train this slowpoke cause they only succeeded in transferring the usual madness in him. Na for civilian them dey get power
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by tgmac24: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2020
Since that was the reason they joined soldier May they end up in the hands of boko haram in Jesus name, amen
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by KenModi(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Offpoint:
These are the mentally unstable being we keep recruiting year in and year out.

Anyways, a mentally stable being wouldn't join the current Nigeria army.

I wish them well and may Shekau have mercy on their filthy soul.

By the way, Shekau when he saw this video.

They are simply products of our rotten society.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2020
greatbrian:
It's pure youthful exhurberance. Its normal and they will grow out of it. It's just like teenager seeing her menstral flow for the first time, she feels she's a woman already

At least you understand the situation on ground, people are just cursing up and down, these things they're saying is borne out of immaturity and youthful exuberance they will surely grow out of it in no distant time.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by lifenajeje(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2020
oka4ugoo:
FIDELITY BANK!!!!

Abeg who dey bank with fidelity bank here cos I no understand the bank again. Now my problem be this;

If person do mobile transfer to my fidelity bank account, the fidelity bank go debit me #50 for stamp duty, if I also do mobile transfer with said account to any bank including fidelity bank, the bank go still me debit #50 for the transfer.

Note that this useless fidelity has never credited my account with them as per interest for my savings with them oo

Just dey tell people to add 50naira to the amount wey dem go transfer to u ..i
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by payloader(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2020
This is how people talk and put themselves in trouble. This is simply horrible, coming from the lips of soldiers, who are supposed to know better. Soon, their will be a backlash so big, the Army will be calling for their prosecution. Why don't they take this aggressive energy to the enemy of free Nigerians, the dreaded Boko boys and their counterparts, the ISWAP? Nonsense and psychosis.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Jerewise332(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2020
All this newly recruited soldiers
They don't even experience war but dem don dey form oga
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Deborah98(f): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Am not surprised at all that's the level of what sef undecided anyways God will keep on protecting His own..
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Centcanada: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2020
The same reason why bokoharam kill them like rabbit because instead the civilians will pray for them for God guidance, they cause them for death guidance due to the maltreatment they gave to the civilian's. Mad people every where?
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by Centcanada: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2020
The same reason why bokoharam kill them like rabbit because instead the civilians will pray for them for God guidance, they cause them for death guidance due to the maltreatment they gave to the civilian's. Mad people every where!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by MightyHand(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2020
I love the jokers, what they went through in Zaria Deport still they hot. You know a newly born fowl think he get all freedom, untill the mother told him about eagle... grin grin
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by eedimo(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2020
This fools are already out. Quote me anyday.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by greatbrian(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Joetttimua1811:

At least you understand the situation on ground, people are just cursing up and down, these things they're saying is borne out of immaturity and youthful exuberance they will surely grow out of it in no distant time.

I was once like that, though I never we this extreme on social media. There mother unit and army job go soon humble them

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by od501: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwBY-ZIwlLE

Troubling video purportedly shows newly recruited soldiers vowing to deal with Nigerian civilians

A video making the rounds on social media shows the moment some newly recruited soldiers vowed to deal with any civilian who steps on their toes.

In the video, the new recruits are seen warning civilians of what will happen if they err.

One of the new recruits was asked what she thinks of civilians and she said: "They are very useless and hopeless. If I catch them, body go tell them. Tell them say make them no cross my lane o. If them try am..."

Another said in the video: "The worstest thing on earth is to be a civilian."

Another said "I'll flog them. I'll flog them," when asked what she will do to erring civilians.

Sharing the video to Twitter, Ibn Rabiu wrote: "So, this is actually what is coming out from the mouth of the people that are supposed to protect us. We are really f***ed up in this country."

Nigerians reacted to the video by tagging the Nigerian Army, while some defended them, saying they were just joking.

SOURCE: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/troubling-video-purportedly-shows-newly-recruited-soldiers-vowing-to-deal-with-nigerian-civilians.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwBY-ZIwlLE

Look at these ones oo ....'military babies'

I give you 3 years, when you must have seen mangled the bodies of your colleagues used as a sacrificial item by some puppeteers in Abj laying beside you, your head go calm down!

Congrats though
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by pekisdgee(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2020
this ones are already on their way out of the job.....these are nonsense the military authority will never tolerate.....watested products
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by yinka206: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Eco99:

Just look at the preposterously cretinous reptiles

Recruited to protect citizens

Bunch of indescribably subliterate neanderthals

Group of Monstrously incompetent plebeians

Sybaritic nonintuitive Demented Ninny

Unconscionably blighted Syphilitic primitive maniacal peons

Secondly the idiot civilian that congratulated them and said they will outgrow it on Twitter

should be used to test corona virus drugs

His male children should be castrated and his female children womb removed

to avoid further spread of his genes

Nonsense

#Eco99

It's an old video
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video by philipstanley(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2020
Eco99:

Just look at the preposterously cretinous reptiles

Recruited to protect citizens

Bunch of indescribably subliterate neanderthals

Group of Monstrously incompetent plebeians

Sybaritic nonintuitive Demented Ninny

Unconscionably blighted Syphilitic primitive maniacal peons

Secondly the idiot civilian that congratulated them and said they will outgrow it on Twitter

should be used to test corona virus drugs

His male children should be castrated and his female children womb removed

to avoid further spread of his genes

Nonsense

#Eco99

Guy You too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prostitutes Offer Free Sex To Mourners At Thief’s Funeral (Photos) / Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.