Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop (45008 Views)

The Art And Entertainment Of The Ancient Roman World / Nkwocha Ernest: Artist Uses Condemned Tyres To Create Artwork / 14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by IMAliyu(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Super intelligent AI will take over one day.
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by tarantino1: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
That Caligula na bastard oo grin

That movie sha

Turned the wives of the senate to prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by obonujoker(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Great.

The beauty of Engineers
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by RPG2020(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=sammysneh post=93113633]where is Righteousness 89, I haven't seen him post today [/q

You want make them ban you from work
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by philiancoop(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Chai
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Farki: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Wow that's amazing.
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Kemistri4(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Very nice...
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Harmony92(f): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sum peeps get talent sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Balenciagabrain: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
meobizy:
I want to see something like this done using reference of someone who once existed in modern times then compare the result to what the person looked like.
it's already in use in crime investigations. Suspects can be sketched by eye witness descriptions.

2 Likes

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by OBA117(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
stanliwise:
See how youths are using IT and AI and to shock the world. Right here some of our Tech youths are inventing yahoo and Ponzi scheme daily embarassed embarassed.

The good heads among the youth, suffer and poverty don blind their eyes, come block their brain join. Na only WhatsApp entrepreneurship and herbal mixture we dey invent
Hahahahaha.
TAKE am EASY..
We no be MATES with this People

2 Likes

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by NiklauseFred(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin let's settle this one's and for all,

Like for slawomir d damn niggaarr

Share for righteous guy

Na you go tire
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Farki: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
deepwater:
Did any one notice how these guys were truly transforming from their black skins to caucasian ?

They weren't black

3 Likes

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by anonimi: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
OBA117:
Oga do your findings USA has the highest number of Evangelists in the world.

Is the USA as religious as Nigeria, in terms of time and money spent seeking the face of the Omnipresent God in specific places designated by religious leaders looters

2 Likes

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Superpower(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
luxy44:
Sorry to derail this thread.
Igbos should stop naming their dark skin daughters Ada or Amaka. Please let's leave these names for the light skin girls. I just met a dark Ada. Can you imagine?
Are you high on cheap drugs?

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by anonimi: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Hahahahaha.
TAKE am EASY..
We no be MATES with this People

Because they have two heads

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by EyezofGod120: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Na you go tire
why he dey pain u seff
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Kubernetes: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Waoooo,he must have used neural networks to generate these images through empirical description from the History proffs

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by NiklauseFred(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
luxy44:
Igbos should stop naming their dark skin daughters Ada or Amaka. Please let's leave these names for the light skin girls. I just met a dark Ada. Can you imagine?

Sorry to ask but pls what was it that you smoked? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Tayeni(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
deepwater:
Did any one notice how these guys were truly transforming from their black skins to caucasian ?
Roman emperors were black skinned?. Really?
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Neddstark: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Very impressive
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Tayeni(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

Is the USA as religious as Nigeria, in terms of time and money spent seeking the face of the Omnipresent God in specific places designated by religious leaders looters
The US is a country of extremes. Extreme evangelicals, extreme atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

Because they have two heads
No.
Rather they have a SPECIAL BLESSING and approach to things.
whether you like it or Not.
I live among them. I watch their conduct.
We are entirely different.
It's difficult but you must accept it.
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Kay25(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Nice. One of them looks like me
Haa so u were once dead?okay ooo tell us which life is better the one in roman empire as a king or the one you are living in Nigeria as a subject and in a jungle
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Christian07(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Nice. One of them looks like me

Sha the fat one
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by just2endowed: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
luxy44:

Lol
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by javaRookie: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
meobizy:
I want to see something like this done using reference of someone who once existed in modern times then compare the result to what the person looked like.

If fed with enough data(images) of the target, the AI will generate 99% accurate images of that particular person.
Don't mess with AI bro. Gigabytes of data is been fed into the AI models so it can learn to generate perfect images with high end accuracy.
Take a look at thispersondoesnotexist.com all the images there is generated by AI!!
And that is just a piece of the iceBerg, you will be left stunned when you see the articles an AI generated.

I read of an AI that could generate inch perfect human voice over with emotions and all.
It was used to make a voice over for that video and I didn't even notice till it said it was a bot speaking.

Bro things have advanced so much. AI is the future.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Rilwayne001: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin let's settle this one's and for all,

Like for slawomir d damn niggaarr

Share for righteous guy

Even me will pick slawomir d damn nigarrr any day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
For those that don't think can you see that the true answer to innovation is simple and staring you in the face
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by SenecaTheYonger: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
meobizy:

Abi? Let’s see if it’ll be accurate
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
I can't see Julius Caesar there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Vector Portrait Journey So Far... / How Can I Save Flash Game (swf.files) From A Website Into My C: Drive? / I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.