Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop (45010 Views)

The Art And Entertainment Of The Ancient Roman World / Nkwocha Ernest: Artist Uses Condemned Tyres To Create Artwork / 14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by udemzyudex(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
stanliwise:
My post was not meant to mock the youth. I only making an observation. I also mention how lack of platform has affected the good ones. Read again

Noted
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
stormborn28:
yeah..you have it... He was called "Octavius"
Ceasar Augustus Gaius Octavius / vian. Dudes name was really funky grin. In short, all d Roman names are funky. When next I have a baby, I will name my 3rd son Trajan. I named my first son Reagan, the 2nd is Kratos. I will call my 4th son... lipsrsealed make I no talk am out yet, na 11:39pm b dis winches don dey fly grin
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Yankee101: 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
When you break new fields in an old subject, you can be awarded a PhD outright, once verified.

You just submit your work to an awarding institution

Simple
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by toprealman: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Meanwhile our auditors sent to University of Ibadan are now going blind.....
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
See as Nero resemble mumu. gringringrin this guy show Christians shege back then, then the Christians turned around and showed the world shege.

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2020
anonimi:

Is the USA as religious as Nigeria, in terms of time and money spent seeking the face of the Omnipresent God in specific places designated by religious leaders looters
Help us ask o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Bkayyy:
I can see my face there shocked.
By the way look at those pictures very well and you'll notice that none of them have "cone head". All legendary human's head are always flat.
I dare anybody that doubts this, Infact I double dare the person to post a picture of a legendary person in history with cone head in any field apart from corruption where you will see Tinubu
You tried so hard to be relevant and get likes. Pele oh.

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 12:07am On Aug 23, 2020
A little history lesson: it was the Romans that crucified Jesus, crucifixion was a common practice in Rome because it was meant to set an example to the public to be a deterrent to committing crimes against the State. They are nailed to a tree at a high position off the ground or nailed to an erected high wooden pole for all to witness. The victims don't die immediately, it takes several hours, some even days, depending on the weight of the condemned and how much the puncture on the vein arteries was when the tornado-grade steel nails were hammered through the hands and feet, and blood leaked out slowly and life drained out of the body step by step, the victim gradually getting weaker as time went by and the vision starts to black out due to lack of sufficient flow of blood to the brain as the blood pressure continues dropping. The weight of the body being pulled down by gravity keeps excruciating pain flowing through the nerve endings to the brain, back and forth like a swinging pendulum. And oh yes, let's not forget the scorching burns of the sun burning on their exposed skin, and the heat wave of the perambulating winds. And this is why crucifixion is among the most painful ways to die. Like dying a dozen deaths at once. It was a biophysics engineering kind of death. The Romans were so brutally intelligent grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by stormborn28(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ceasar Augustus Gaius Octavius / vian. Dudes name was really funky grin. In short, all d Roman names are funky. When next I have a baby, I will name my 3rd son Trajan. I named my first son Reagan, the 2nd is Kratos. I will call my 4th son... lipsrsealed make I no talk am out yet, na 11:39pm b dis winches don dey fly grin
grin grin grin
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by sircatherine45(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
A little history lesson: it was the Romans that crucified Jesus, crucifixion was a common practice in Rome because it was meant to set an example to public to be a deterrent to committing crimes against the State. They are nailed to a tree at a high position off the ground or nailed to an erected high wooden pole for all to witness. The victims don't die immediately, it takes several hours, some even days, depending on the weight of the condemned and how much the puncture on the vein arteries was when the tornado-grade steel nails were hammered through the hands and feet, and blood leaked out slowly and life drained out of the body step by step, the victim gradually getting weaker as time went by and the vision starts to black out due to lack of sufficient flow of blood to the brain as the blood pressure continues dropping. The weight of the body being pulled down by gravity keeps excruciating pain flowing through the nerve endings to the brain, back and forth like a swinging pendulum. And oh yes, let's not forget the scorching burns of the sun burning on their exposed skin, and the heat wave of the perambulating winds. And this is why crucifixion is among the most painful ways to die. Like dying a dozen deaths at once. It was a biophysics engineering kind of death. The Romans were so brutally intelligent grin

hmm...
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by teekay213(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
I can't see Julius Caesar there
Julius wasn't an emperor though he was the famous of them all and he had the charisma and power to be and that made some Senators hated him and fear if he become king,he will be brutal and Rome may fall,so they assassinated him and made Augustus who was an adopted child of Julius Caesar and made him an emperor, the first emperor to overseas the roman empire

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2020
teekay213:
Julius wasn't an emperor though he was the famous of them all and he had the charisma and power to be and that made some Senators hated him and fear if he become king,he will be brutal and Rome may fall,so they assassinated him and made Augustus who was an adopted child of Julius Caesar and made him an emperor, the first emperor to overseas the roman empire
thanks man for the update

that was a brutal/fatal example of check and balances right there.

The beauty of democracy, that's why leaders are trying all they can to prevail on Mali to retrace their steps.

Otherwise, the people of Mali will soon understand what Military dictatorial rule look like.
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:
See as Nero resemble mumu. gringringrin this guy show Christians shege back then, then the Christians turned around and showed the world shege.
he show them pass shege sad. The great Apostle Paul stood under trial by Nero, abandoned, no "lawyer" or "defense counsellor", only him and his God and he survived grin. But locked in a dungeon. I can't say for certain who the wisest apostle is, but surely without any doubt, the bravest Apostle was Paul, because when he stood face to face with the most evil ruler on Earth, he preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ to Nero, to the point d guy confuse and sent him to the dungeon instead of sudden execution that every one was expecting grin, damn! Whether it was Nero that killed him or not, it is not 100% certain. But scholars typically say Nero killed Paul and Peter. If by any chance that is true, then u know the kind of evil person he is. Someone that set a fire in Rome and then accused the Christians of doing it just so he could massacre them. He massacred Christians like chicken. Possibly the greatest persecution Christianity has ever faced post AD period. Nawa. D guy must be roasting in the deepest parts of hell.

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
he show them pass shege sad. The great Apostle Paul stood under trial by Nero, abandoned, no "lawyer" or "defense counsellor", only him and his God and he survived grin. But locked in a dungeon. I can't say for certain who the wisest apostle is, but surely without any doubt, the bravest Apostle was Paul, because when he stood face to face with the most evil ruler on Earth, he preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ to Nero, to the point d guy confuse and sent him to the dungeon instead of sudden execution that every one was expecting grin, damn! Whether it was Nero that killed him or not, it is not 100% certain. But scholars typically say Nero killed Paul and Peter. If by any chance that is true, then u know the kind of evil person he is. Someone that set a fire in Rome and then accused the Christians of doing it just so he could massacre them. He massacred Christians like chicken. Possibly the greatest persecution Christianity has ever faced post AD period. Nawa. D guy must be roasting in the deepest parts of hell.
It's not him that started the fire, it was lies peddled by the citizens of Rome because he had fallen out of favour with them. The guy sha had a mental breakdown after killing his wife whom he loved so much, then he saw a boy who looked like his wife, guess what this goat did gringringrin. He castrated him made him dress like a girl then married him gringrin
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 12:41am On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

It's not him that started the fire, it was lies peddled by the citizens of Rome because he had fallen out of favour with them. The guy sha had a mental breakdown after killing his wife whom he loved so much, then he saw a boy who looked like his wife, guess what this goat did gringringrin. He castrated him made him dress like a girl then married him gringrin
thank God he died at 30 yrs. Imagine if that devil ruled till he was 80. Sometimes, when u look at it critically from a certain perspective, you realize that death is a blessing to humanity in certain situations. It makes u understand why God drove Adam and Eve out of Eden and put an angel with a flaming sword to guard the tree of life. Imagine if someone like Nero couldn't die? Or imagine someone like Borrowhari being president for 200 years. Ordinary 5 years, $1 already = N470, bag of rice as high as N35k..... Thank God ohhhh grin
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 1:02am On Aug 23, 2020
sircatherine45:

hmm...
I forgot to mention, sometimes in extreme cases of condemnation by the State, the person to be crucified was beaten half to death before being crucified, beaten with roman whips called flagrum, these were not your regular whips made of leather. They were modified whips made of leather but had sharp metal plates or teeths like barb wire attached to the whip end of the leather whip. So every time they whip, they was a likelihood the whip would pierce the person's flesh and stick to the body, then as the soldier pulls back the whip so he can flog again, the whip pulls and tears the person's flesh. So based on this pattern, the more the soldier whips, the deeper into the skin the sharp metal goes and tears out more inner flesh or meat. So at the end of the beating, the person will be totally disfigured. They don't flog the back alone, they flog everywhere. After such a beating, the person will be unrecognizable as plenty of his flesh has been torn out of his skin in a corned beef kind of way.

2 Likes

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 1:10am On Aug 23, 2020
The pix below is the scourge whip and d man in d pix is someone flogged with the scourge whip. If the scourge whip that has no sharp metal endings can do this level of damage to the skin, then what a Roman flagrum whip can do is best imagined, rather than experienced. Jesus was flogged with the flagrum whip. He was totally disfigured by the beating. It was the beating Isaiah was describing here:

Isaiah 52:14 New International Version:
"Just as there were many who were appalled at him -- his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any human being and his form marred beyond human likeness--"

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 1:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Too bad human history is not being taught in this part of d world. History is really good. It helps us to avoid the mistakes of the past or correct it, otherwise we are bound to repeat it. And that's why Nigeria keeps having useless governments with useless leaders, because Nigerians never learn from history. We are busy watching BBN, then when elections come we vote for our oppressors again grin

2 Likes

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by TheBedWench: 1:29am On Aug 23, 2020
Lying is an abomination

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by TheBedWench: 1:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Black Greeks sacrificed Whites

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by TheBedWench: 1:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
I forgot to mention, sometimes in extreme cases of condemnation by the State, the person to be crucified was beaten half to death before being crucified, beaten with roman whips called flagrum, these were not your regular whips made of leather. They were modified whips made of leather but had sharp metal plates or teeths like barb wire attached to the whip end of the leather whip. So every time they whip, they was a likelihood the whip would pierce the person's flesh and stick to the body, then as the soldier pulls back the whip so he can flog again, the whip pulls and tears the person's flesh. So based on this pattern, the more they soldier whips, the deep into the skin the sharp metal goes and tears out more inner flesh or meat. So at the end of the beating, the person will be totally disfigured. They don't flog the back alone, they flog everywhere. After such a beating, the person will be unrecognizable as plenty of his flesh has been torn our of his skin in a corned beef kind of way.

They beat the Messiah this way and put him on the cross. The Qur'an said the Messiah survived the cross yet he didnt want to live so Allah called him home. If he went through this disfigurement I can understand why.

First century Rome is all Black rulers.
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by mozele(m): 1:50am On Aug 23, 2020
stanliwise:
See how youths are using IT and AI and to shock the world. Right here some of our Tech youths are inventing yahoo and Ponzi scheme daily embarassed embarassed.

The good heads among the youth, suffer and poverty don blind their eyes, come block their brain join. Na only WhatsApp entrepreneurship and herbal mixture we dey invent

Over there, they have social security. But over here, if you no hustle, na hunger go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by joepepsy(m): 2:10am On Aug 23, 2020
That one na mumu.
dazzlingd:
Wow..

Righteousness89 see what people are doing..
All u know how to do is preach dooms day talking of heaven and hell u don't have any evidence of
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 23, 2020
anonimi:

Meaning that they were/are also blacks
They're not blacks they're Caucasian, don't let artistic work confuse you, even the caste system in Japan or China, India wouldn't be worse than it had happened , if their skin transition was like it is perceived.
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 2:33am On Aug 23, 2020
TheBedWench:

They beat the Messiah this way and put him on the cross. The Qur'an said the Messiah survived the cross yet he didnt want to live so Allah called him home. If he went through this disfigurement I can understand why.

First century Rome is all Black rulers.

Not all first century were "Black" rulers. Emperor Septimius, Emperor Severus, Emperor Aemilian, Emperor Macrinius, Emperor Caracalla (son of Severus) and Emperor Geta (younger brother of Caracalla) were Roman citizens born in Roman provinces in Africa. They are "Black" but not your traditional kind of Bantu black people like us in Nigeria or Ghana or Cameroon, Congo, Zimbabwe etc The roman empire spanned across North Africa, so these black Romans were like dark versions of North Africans (Libya Morocco etc). Appearance wise, they look partially different from us in a sense of it. They are "Berber" blacks, not Bantu black people like us. But anyhow, I agree with u sha, dat there were Black emperors. Cuz we shouldn't be dividing black people with stupid demographics, Black is Black, whether Bantu, Berber, Moor or Habasha or whatever else distinctions there is.
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 2:41am On Aug 23, 2020
Another Roman history lesson: people sometimes wonder: why were the Roman soldiers mostly brave and courageous in the battlefield and fought so skillfully. Well, it was because of the CRUCIFIXION. They fought like that as a matter of necessity because for them sudden death on the battle field was a better option than crucifixion, and that gives you an idea as to how painful crucifixion truly is. Deserters in the Roman army would be crucified and that's why the soldiers trained extra hard to be the best they could be and face death at battlefield. The fear of Crucifixion was a big motivation grin
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Originalsly: 2:55am On Aug 23, 2020
deepwater:

Did any one notice how these guys were truly transforming from their black skins to caucasian ?

The whitewashing of history continues..... and we say great job.... as we are being brainwashed and don't even know.... nor care.
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by TooGod247(m): 3:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Africa is death , i wish i can stake Africa continent with Bayern vs PSG 2.5, is better oo
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Ykc2(m): 3:53am On Aug 23, 2020
deepwater:
Did any one notice how these guys were truly transforming from their black skins to caucasian ?
so you want to tell us now they from congo
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by dazzlingd(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2020
almarthins:

E no force you to listen or read his sermon. Na so noah take preach but dem no gree listen until the flood came and destroy dem all. The las chapter of daniel did tell us knowledge will increase and activities. So no let all this things fool u. Wetin dey come dey come o

And how has your preachings made the world a better place?
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by solostar1: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2020
Originalsly:

The whitewashing of history continues..... and we say great job.... as we are being brainwashed and don't even know.... nor care.

IF THEY ARE WHITEWASHING, SHOULDN'T WE BE BLACKWASHING? NO. WE WILL COMPLAIN AND SHOUT TILL THY KINGDOM COMES.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, NOTHING GETS DONE.

AM TIRED OF THIS LAMENTATIONS.
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by almarthins(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2020
dazzlingd:

And how has your preachings made the world a better place?

The answer to ur question is: is the world ready to change? Isaiah,jeremiah and ezekiel warned the people of their times of impending woes. Did they ever listen or willing to give heed to his warning?

Some of you even know the truth, but you have determined to continue doing ur evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Vector Portrait Journey So Far... / How Can I Save Flash Game (swf.files) From A Website Into My C: Drive? / I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.