Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop (45006 Views)

The Art And Entertainment Of The Ancient Roman World / Nkwocha Ernest: Artist Uses Condemned Tyres To Create Artwork / 14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by EyezofGod120: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Even me will pick slawomir d damn nigarrr any day grin grin grin grin grin
,,lols why u like the guy seff
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by nkiliuzo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
see what oyinbo are using their time to do! amazing things, which Nigeria here in naija will want to waste their time doing this? none! they prefer scamming.
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Le2money(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
It must be him or one of the four below grin grin grin

oluwaseunamos33:
Nice. One of them looks like me

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Blakpot: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Augustus looks badass! Like a Bond villain!
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by KayCee92(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
dazzlingd:
Wow..

Righteousness89 see what people are doing..
All u know how to do is preach dooms day talking of heaven and hell u don't have any evidence of

LOL, this made my day... grin
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by magicminister: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
White man history!
They teach us in school.
They show us on the internet
I’m not complaining but I wish we had more pride in ours.

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Wow, just wow shocked
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oh my God, am in luv with this thread grin
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Look at Nero, the great Emperor that subdued the Church. When I read about this guy, it was almost as if he was a demi-god, the kind of control and power he had.

2 Shares

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Look at Marcus Aurelius, wow grin, as in history can be sweet men. If u have watched the Gladiator movie, u should know a bit about Marcus Aurelius. Although the movie wasn't themed about him, but it still have some little insight to his reign as a Roman emperor. He was one of the good ones.

2 Shares

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by almarthins(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
dazzlingd:
Wow..

All u know how to do is preach dooms day talking of heaven and hell u don't have any evidence of

E no force you to listen or read his sermon. Na so noah take preach but dem no gree listen until the flood came and destroy dem all. The las chapter of daniel did tell us knowledge will increase and activities. So no let all this things fool u. Wetin dey come dey come o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Look at Marcus Aurelius, wow grin, as in history can be sweet men. If u have watched the Gladiator movie, u should know a bit about Marcus Aurelius. Although the movie wasn't themed about him, but it still have some little insight to his reign as a Roman emperor. He was one of the good ones.
he was a stoic who believed virtue was the greatest good

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Severus Alexander, one of the WEAKest emperors lipsrsealed

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
he was a stoic who believed virtue was the greatest good
Because he was a philosopher at heart smiley

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Wow!
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Emperor Augustus, one of the most powerful ones and descendant of the mighty, nephew of The Great Julius Caesar himself. Chaiiii, Roman history is sweeeet like

1 Share

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by anonimi: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
EVILFOREST:

No.
Rather they have a SPECIAL BLESSING and approach to things.
whether you like it or Not.
I live among them. I watch their conduct.
We are entirely different.
It's difficult but you must accept it.

Conduct and approach to things, which you can’t teach to everyone around you to replicate as the Asians seem to be doing

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Emperor Pius, another good guy. A philosopher and teacher grin

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Sorry to ask but pls what was it that you smoked? undecided

grin
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by damoceile: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
So some of these emperors witnessed the Spartacus era
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Emperor Tiberius

Chai! you guys should just Google search Sejanus.

Oversabi no good o.... !

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Like this thread is so woooooooow. But I wish they could have gone a little bit more back in time and showed me the real rendition face of the incredible man that ruled the entire world, that brought order to Rome and built the most disciplined army in the world that would rule most of the known world for another half a thousand years after his death. Now that is what you call a freaking legacy. Chaiiiii! Show me the face of the one and only Greatest Roman Emperor, The Great Emperor Trajan grin. The Roman history is something that should be taught in all countries of rhe World, because they gave the world the system of democracy we practice today, they gave us the foundation of modern civilization. A country that placed so much value on its citizens, it was a thing of great pride to be called a Roman citizen. You were respected and feared by others. At the peak of their reign, it was forbidden for outsiders to arrest, put on trial and punish a Roman citizen. You had to send him back to Rome for trial ans punishment. Na those ones be country mehnnn. America is the closest country in the World today to what Rome was in its glory. Long live The United States of America.

2 Likes

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Openbusiness: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Emperor Tiberius

Chai! you guys should just Google search Sejanus.

Oversabi no good o.... !
Tiberius, wicked soul like his father Nero. But at least, d guy was a better economy builder than 1 quadrillion Borrowhari grin

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by sylve11: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nice one.. cool
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Nostradamus: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
stanliwise:
See how youths are using IT and AI and to shock the world. Right here some of our Tech youths are inventing yahoo and Ponzi scheme daily embarassed embarassed.

The good heads among the youth, suffer and poverty don blind their eyes, come block their brain join. Na only WhatsApp entrepreneurship and herbal mixture we dey invent
and cultism.

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by stormborn28(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Great
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by stanliwise(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nostradamus:
and cultism.
I missed that important part
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by udemzyudex(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
stanliwise:
See how youths are using IT and AI and to shock the world. Right here some of our Tech youths are inventing yahoo and Ponzi scheme daily embarassed embarassed.

The good heads among the youth, suffer and poverty don blind their eyes, come block their brain join. Na only WhatsApp entrepreneurship and herbal mixture we dey invent

Pls stop all this nonsense talk abeg, the same way we have crazy youth here is that Same way other countries have youths doing all kinds of social vices, the difference between them and Nigeria is the media.

Their media hide a lot of things from you, the guy that hack twitter some weeks ago is a Nigerian right?

Despite the fact that we don't have the enabling environment with the weak economy, we still have Nigerians that are making us proud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by Omojowofestus(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
dazzlingd:
Wow..

Should we then base the truth on experience? Truth remains the truth even if everyone is not in support... Just an opinion...
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by stormborn28(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
damoceile:
So some of these emperors witnessed the Spartacus era
the first on the picture there was closest to witness it but didn't.. He is the adopted son of Julius Caesar (the real Caesar). His original name is Octavius but as time went on the people of Rome named his "Augustus " meaning "the exalted one"

1 Like

Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by stormborn28(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Emperor Augustus, one of the most powerful ones and descendant of the mighty, nephew of The Great Julius Caesar himself. Chaiiii, Roman history is sweeeet like
yeah..you have it... He was called "Octavius"
Re: Artist Reveals Faces Of Ancient Roman Emperors Using Uses AI Tech & Photoshop by stanliwise(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
udemzyudex:

Pls stop all this nonsense talk abeg, the same way we have crazy youth here is that Same way other countries have youths doing all kinds of social vices, the difference between them and Nigeria is the media.

Their media hide a lot of things from you, the guy that hack twitter some weeks ago is a Nigerian right?

Despite the fact that we don't have the enabling environment with the weak economy, we still have Nigerians that are making us proud.
My post was not meant to mock the youth. I only making an observation. I also mention how lack of platform has affected the good ones. Read again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Vector Portrait Journey So Far... / How Can I Save Flash Game (swf.files) From A Website Into My C: Drive? / I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.