Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands (958 Views)

Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by Kalatium(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
I have noticed the trend in which women especially whites, vehemently exploit their ex husbands after divorce. About 70% of divorce is initiated by women.

Alimony, child support etc is meant to supplement women after a divorce inorder not to go empty handed.

However some women are using it to exploit men
The principal aim is to be paid exobitant alimony, child support and miscellaneous.

Now alot of women are using it to exploit men. Last week i watched a Nollywood Movie titled " The wrecker", where a lady is paid to have Affair with each of her clients husband so that he can be Caught redhanded, and then she file for divorce and leave with millions of naira.

Bezos would be even richer had he not gone through the most expensive divorce settlement in history last year. When he split from ex-wife, MacKenzie Scott, last July, he agreed to give her 25% of his Amazon stake, a chunk of stock now worth $63 billion. Even after giving away $1.7 billion in charitable gifts earlier this year, Scott is currently the world's 14th-richest person and second-richest woman, behind L'Oréal heiress Françoise Bettencourt Meyers.

The Nigerian actor, IK igbonna married a colombian woman he met Abroad, she didn't divorced till they heard a child, she was later complaining that she wants to divorce him because she is tired of Nigeria because of mosquitoes. Now he is paying child support while she is currently in colombia.

I just hope kim Kardashian will not leave kanye west, if not he is in soup.

2 Likes

Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by MrSensor(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
cool women have both legal and devil's backup while we men are being abused psychologically, spiritually and sometimes financially. Divorce is not good especially to the children, it affects them socially, educationally and mentally .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by Vyzz: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
cool
Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by techmo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Life no balance

We men got to develop a tough rugged skin.... Divorce would rock a man very hard especially if you love your own kids very much
Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by JustBeingFrank(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
So, It's true after all.

Someone once said, "one of the fastest ways to become a millionaire, is to marry a millionaire."

Where are those feminists self?

2 Likes

Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by ELibraryNG: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Try it in Nigeria. You will go back to your Papa house empty handed

1 Like

Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by JOACHINpedro: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
hoeing is a pre-cashout stage and divorce is a post-cashout stage for most ladies abroad.
Some redpillers saying abroad ladies are better should get ready to dance to their tune during their passout from that institution called marriage.
My Nigeria ladies anyday, anytime, thrice on Sunday.
Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
I'm not marrying you till you sign prenup stating clearly that you're not getting shishi whenever you're tired.
Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by DaddyRochie1642: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
booscy:
I'm not marrying you till you sign prenup stating clearly that you're not getting shishi whenever you're tired.

Thou art Wise Sir
Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by LadySarah: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
But in Nigeria it favors the men and nobody talks about it.Only in Nigeria will you hear A man throw out his wife of many yrs alongside the children and nobody cautions him. He himself isn't even afraid cos the lawyers and judges does the same too.

ALOT of you guys were raised by single mothers singlehandedly while your irresponsible fathers enjoyed their lives. She wished so many times to return you ppl but fear of what may happen to her children won't let her. Look at the lil boy on Frontpage suffering just cos his mother was divorced.

What is Alimony that you won't let her use to take care of your seed?Can you take care of the children, I mean not sending them to your mother or relatives.

Hypocrisy is y'all greatest bane! Wicked lots!
Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by kelvololo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lol
Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by Kalatium(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
booscy:
Word!
Flesh and bone did not reveal this to you
Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by Kalatium(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
LadySarah:
But in Nigeria it favors the men and nobody talks about it.Only in Nigeria will you hear A man throw out his wife of many yrs alongside the children and nobody cautions him. He himself isn't even afraid cos the lawyers and judges does the same too.

ALOT of you guys were raised by single mothers singlehandedly while your irresponsible fathers enjoyed their lives. She wished so many times to return you ppl but fear of what may happen to her children won't let her. Look at the lil boy on Frontpage suffering just cos his mother was divorced.

What is Alimony that you won't let her use to take care of your seed?Can you take care of the children, I mean not sending them to your mother or relatives.

Hypocrisy is y'all greatest bane! Wicked lots!

You are derailing from the issues pointed out here.

1 Like

Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by Zabiboy: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2020

See that one up there WAILING grin grin
your parents cant afford you a new phone or a house, then you meet someone that would get it for you, in less than 2 minutes your legs are wide open..When you get pregnant you'll say the guy is irresponsible while you that open leg is responsible grin grin...
How crazy can the world get

2 Likes

Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by TROLL11: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
try it with me i kill u

1 Like

Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by Dpsychologist: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
MrSensor:
cool women have both legal and devil's backup while we men are being abused psychologically, spiritually and sometimes financially. Divorce is not good especially to the children, it affects them socially, educationally and mentally .
Yes bro thats very true
Re: Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands by Dpsychologist: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zabiboy:

See that one up there WAILING grin grin
your parents cant afford you a new phone or a house, then you meet someone that would get it for you, in less than 2 minutes your legs are wide open..When you get pregnant you'll say the guy is irresponsible while you that open leg is responsible grin grin...
How crazy can the world get
Lol ah tell you

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married, My Dad Is Having A Strong Thoughts I Will Abandon Him / MASTURBATION / Am I Cheating On My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.