Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal (6688 Views)

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Ruben225571(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2021
Even your father could not afford Volvo when it was N200 -- Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal

What’s your stake on this?

2 Likes

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Nobody: 9:26am On May 10, 2021
grin grin
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by thatsleepboy1: 9:34am On May 10, 2021
I no fit die for her

1 Like

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by EndNigeriaNoow: 9:35am On May 10, 2021
some girls na mumu I swear

1 Like

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by tillaman(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2021
God is good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Or11: 10:15am On May 10, 2021
A man that cannot afford a car, cannot afford a decent life and should not think of marriage. Even if he can afford a car, if he doesn't earn a minimum of 400k a month, marriage should not be on his to do list for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by tosik(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2021
And if you get to that girl house,maybe na mat she dey sleep on top....this life sha no balance.
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Nobody: 11:00am On May 10, 2021
Mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Petyr1: 11:09am On May 10, 2021
Or11:
A man that cannot afford a car, cannot afford a decent life and should not think of marriage. Even if he can afford a car, if he doesn't earn a minimum of 400k a month, marriage should not be on his to do list for now.
if we check your father's account balance now it will look like radio frequency number

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by dopedealer(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2021
Or11:

^ u be mumu !

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Nobody: 11:43am On May 10, 2021
Chai God

1 Share

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Theboy21: 12:00pm On May 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2021
Na by force? grin
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 10, 2021
a
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Or11: 3:21pm On May 10, 2021
Petyr1:
if we check your father's account balance now it will look like radio frequency number

You think my father is your father. My account balance in naija alone will pay your rent and feed you and your family for 40 years straight.

4 Likes

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Pauldollars(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

You think my father is your father. My account balance in naija alone will pay your rent and feed you and your family for 40 years straight.

Will you kip kwayet.
You must be a private secondary school teacher making noise here coz this is a faceless forum

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Or11: 4:15pm On May 10, 2021
Pauldollars:

Will you kip kwayet.
You must be a private secondary school teacher making noise here coz this is a faceless forum

Some of you think everyone on nairaland is broke. I will pay you 200k just to greet me good morning every day and my account will not shake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by annford: 4:18pm On May 10, 2021
Pauldollars:

Will you kip kwayet.

My God! That was a total debacle. You just nailed the guy's coffin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:47pm On May 10, 2021
Pauldollars:

Will you kip kwayet.

Respect your self
Or11 will cater for you and your ancestors bro and money go still remain
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:51pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

Some of you think everyone on nairaland is broke. I will pay you 200k just to greet me good morning every day and my account will not shake

Is this offer still available. I know how to rap and sing embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Skseries: 4:53pm On May 10, 2021
I just want to ask o, what happens to mylove that the name was stored as? My enemy? Lol
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Lilpen3758: 4:56pm On May 10, 2021
tosik:
And if you get to that girl house,maybe na mat she dey sleep on top....this life sha no balance.
if na mat then she be rich man pikin oga
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Or11: 4:56pm On May 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Is this offer still available. I know how to rap and sing embarassed

Lol it wasn't an offer but post your acc digits, make I send you small something. You go still rap o grin
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by paulolee(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2021
CNT believe naija girls dt are too desperate for marriage this days would say this....mayb the bea is still in her early 20's n still slaying.
when time reach eeh, na she go de find guy wey she go help join her own moni to use pay brideprice for her own head..
dt time she go say "am not d materialistic type" after she don clock 38..

1 Like

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Lilpen3758: 4:57pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

send me 1k please 0488742943 gtb
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by SouthSouth1914: 4:57pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

Unless you can share the account balance of your dad when he married your mother, then we can take you serious. Else, you should keep quiet!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:57pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

Lol it wasn't an offer but post your acc digits, make I send you small something. You go still rap o grin

I am the prodigy of 2pac DMX 50cent. I can even do celin dion, Mary Jblidge and Eve altogether

Wow big thanks sir.

Confirmation confirmed eeeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Lilpen3758: 4:59pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

them born me to rap oga abeg even if na 1k
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Or11: 5:01pm On May 10, 2021
Lilpen3758:
send me 1k please gtb

Done, next time no put amount and you will get something bigger wink
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Lilpen3758: 5:02pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

Done, next time no put amount and you will get something bigger wink
brother mi God bless you and your whole generation to come

2 Likes

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Or11: 5:03pm On May 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Wow big thanks sir.
Gtb

Done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! / JOIN! Nigerian Girls Are Beautiful Page / Possible Reasons Why Nigerian Men Marry Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.