Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,541 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex (6318 Views)

As A Guy, Do You Take Pleasure In Sniffing A Girls Pants? / +18 Ghanaian Singer, Nafisah Avugah Pulls Pants During Her Concert (pics+video) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by tempest01(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
As you are tearing, hope you are buying
Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by melodynk01(f): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Na just fetishes baba Seth.
My own fetish wey be rape nko wetin I be?
... SMH... Forced sex? How does that even excite you? Wtf.
Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by Tango123: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jacqueline22:
You go done buy new pants wella for girls. Lol maybe Na 250 pant you Dey tear because if you tear pant make cost 2k Na slap the girl go tk remove fetish from your eyes.

And if he can afford 5k or 10k pants nko

So he shoukd continue?

OP, i dont mind ur fetish
Just know u can be accused of rape. Negotiate it and be sure it is consentual. Because a torn pant can be admitted as evidence of rape

1 Like

Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by Jacqueline22(f): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tango123:

And if he can afford 5k or 10k pants nko

So he shoukd continue?

OP, i dont mind ur fetish
Just know u can be accused of rape. Negotiate it and be sure it is consentual. Because a torn pant can be admitted as evidence of rape

I understand your point
Please it not that serious
Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by oscarmarley(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
pictures or addonbeleive it
Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
FreeSpirited:

STFU....many gals like it... especially when u tear it and handover a new one for them when they are leaving...I usually buy new pants and keep and they appreciate it as being a romantic gesture

WTF! Y’all moving mad on this street

[img]https://media1./images/5db979187faad7f413e092031e01d114/tenor.gif?itemid=15118447[/img]
Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by Tango123: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jacqueline22:

I understand your point
Please it not that serious

Sorry
Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by 444crop: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
drake99:
Is there anyone with the same fetish?
my cousin na so him run come meet me make I give am store key....ee Don rip person own

1 Like

Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by PoliticallyInco: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Enjoy your thing.

As long as she is into it and it is consensual. And as long as you are not harming anyone with it.

Please do not pay any attention to hypocrites here. They are typical. Especially the ladies. They have been brainwashed to act all holy and saintly in public. Also many of them are ignorant of the fact that whatever they like during intercourse besides penetration and thrusting is a fetish. Whatever action from your partner that stimulates you is a fetish. So fetishes come from the less obvious to the very obvious and even bizzare.

Go and read the book "My Secret Garden". You can also read "Forbidden Flowers". See if you can download it. There in these books, ladies talk about their fantasies. I know a lady who has a fantasy of making love in the rain. She never did it because she didn't find a guy willing. But that was her fantasy. She told me if she had any fetish/kink/fantasy it would have to be making love under the rain at night with a guy all naked. She thinks about it often she wants it. Prefers it. I was the one who ever took her out under the rain and made love to her. It rained. NEPA did their thing they usually do when it rains. It was dark. When it started from inside she did not know I was going to gently drag her to the back door, open it and take her out under the water falling from the roof and those blown by the wind. It got crazy as we didn't bother taking our clothes off when we started. We were drenched but couldn't be bothered. It was raunchy and ecstatic. Eventually all clothing were peeled off and it got even more intense. Lightning and thunder became too strong after a while. It became too dangerous. We laughed, ran inside the house again and finished off on the floor inside.

A lot of people have these things. Most that hide and suppress these either have been seriously brainwashed to believe it is bad or they don't even know what such desires and feelings are. They don't realize why they love cow girl more than missionary. Or why they prefer that the guy smooches their face in the pillow during doggy. They are simply ignorant about the science and art of love making and how it relates to human psychology.

The annoying thing is when they know they have fantasies and fetishes but still come out to bad mouth and shame other people. Meanwhile, inside they are male/female sluts or whores.

Please live for yourself as long as it isn't inimical to yourself or anyone else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by pussyjuliet(f): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Shey o normal shaa? How will you sleep with her and still have the gut to tear her pant? If any guy try am with me ehn!..
Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by JoshOxborn: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
pussyjuliet:
Shey o normal shaa? How will you sleep with her and still have the gut to tear her pant? If any guy try am with me ehn!..

what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by chubinwa(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
I hope you have enough money to replace the torn panties. it's not all about tearing it

1 Like

Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by 2rez: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
I couldnt help but giggle @ the Op's topic. grin. NL these days is schizophrenic people dominated. Op u no get an iota of joy oh. grin

1 Like

Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by 2rez: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
pussyjuliet:

1 Like

Re: I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex by timisquare82(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oga do you know how much den dey sell pants for market now? Especially this coro period?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man's 'Insane Optical Illusion' Tattoo Looks Like Giant Hole In His Head (Photo) / We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / Victim Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.