Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

My Friend Needs Advice On How To Better His Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Needs Advice On How To Better His Relationship (546 Views)

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Advice On How To Better His Relationship by tegafej(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
My friend's name is Tope. He is based in Ghana. He has had his fair of relationships though but he has this gf more like a fiance that he is wants to settle down with.

So they have a very serious relationship at that. They love each other; the girl literally gets sick when they have issues. However, my guy has this issue - he complains that the girl does not keep to things. Like, when cooking, she forgets the food, it gets burnt and gives excuses that she forgot. My guy has asked her to take church seriously; she starts out seriously and there and then she will stop; that she forgot that there is service. Her attitude to life is like that; her only excuse is "I forgot" and according to him, she is not working at it. The church part worries him though especially as regards raising Godly children. Also, the gf is seriously into getting married asap while my guy is still tryna find his feet. She wants a setting where they would just formalize everything and build up together but my friend is skeptical cos he feels it might slow his plans down. although, he really wants to settle down with the girl.

So basically, I told him to have a word with the girl on the issue at hand but he said the girl is too emotional to have a fair hearted discussion about everything. He doesnt want to hurt her. Also, he said that when he talked to her about the forgetfulness, she responds like being forgetful is a legitimate reason not to keep to things. Even when she promises to change, its also same story.

I tried thinking of any method but cant figure any.

Can the mature folks in the house help?
Re: My Friend Needs Advice On How To Better His Relationship by Noblemarce: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Your friend should still dialogue with her concerning her challenges irrespective of her emotional attachment. The future is keen not even the current.
Re: My Friend Needs Advice On How To Better His Relationship by Kentura(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
That kin girl go show him pepper when they finally settle down. She'd probably forget to pick up the kids from school

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Advice On How To Better His Relationship by tegafej(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Noblemarce:
Your friend should still dialogue with her concerning her challenges irrespective of her emotional attachment. The future is keen not even the current.

The thing is like he told me..

He has tried many times but she has always gone back to step 0.

More like making excuses that no one is perfect.

You know the whole emotional black mail thing
Re: My Friend Needs Advice On How To Better His Relationship by tegafej(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Kentura:
That kin girl go show him pepper when they finally settle down. She'd probably forget to pick up the kids from school

Me too sef. I'm still seeing it from that perspective.

Cos I told him that raising a family is above love. There has to be discipline and all that. Even more that the mom will be the one to spend more time with the kids.
Re: My Friend Needs Advice On How To Better His Relationship by anthonyuncle(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
that girl has her focus and mind on other guys that she thinks are better than him.

she will soon start to disrespect him.

he should focus on himself
Re: My Friend Needs Advice On How To Better His Relationship by 2dice01: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Your friend is still finding his feet

Tell him/You to Buckle up and hustle
No be love we go Chop

Real Men dont ask some Questions

How to make her fall inlove with me forever cheesy

What to do so my girlfriend wont leave me

How to better my Relationship

Those questions are for those guys in the movies
Your Girlfriend should be the one trying to secure you

Bros stand in front of the mirror use your left hand to hold your Balls and say I (insert your name) am the Prize
Repeat 3times every 3days

Remember Ticket wey go cut go cut
if you like carry Bayern vs Barcelona
under 9.5goals full time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Say These Prayers Before Having Sex / Did I Over React??? / Graphic Video: Slay Queen, Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.