Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Tired Of Men And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Men And Relationships (760 Views)

Dick Size And Relationships / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Men And Relationships by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
If not for the sake of money, i would love to be single for the rest of my life. Just imagine having a very stressful day only to think of having some good chat with a man to cheer you up, the next thing they start talking about is sex and showing you their pen*s. When you in relationship with a man, he will want to have sex conversation with you always and my sex drive is low, i'm not always in the mood. I try to change topic then they get angry saying i don't love them. Once you chat with others guys, you are now called a LovePeddler and hated. He wants you to do as he says, always giving commands and if you refuse, he ends it. The way men and women think may be different but at least try to understand how the opposite sex thinks. Don't be so irrational. Girls can't even keep friends with a guy anymore. Only thing they enjoy talking is sex sex sex.. I know some men are good but where will you find such? Women are also your fellow human being oh. They are not objects.
Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by Oluromantic: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
So in summary, you want money but you don't want sex.

You never know anything. Your pussy go hear whin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oluromantic:
So in summary, you want money but you don't want sex.

You never know anything. Your pussy go hear whin
women no be human being again? Is it bad to help fellow human being?
Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by internationalman(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
A closed legs don't get fed.

As you are closing your legs don't forget to close your mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by Oluromantic: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
IntersexSherry:
How many men u don help free of charge abi e dey inside bible say woman no fit help man?

For you to even say if not for money, u no go marry... See your pussy go journey no be small. E go reach stage weh be say, d pussy go open mouth down, e no go fit close again. If you bend down to shiit, even u go wonder which hole big pass or which hole dey open mouth down like this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
which kain men do u even chat with sef?
i am sure its indians and arabs
why wont they show u their pen
na only dat tin dem sabi nau

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
IntersexSherry:
If not for the sake of money, i would love to be single for the rest of my life. Just imagine having a very stressful day only to think of having some good chat with a man to cheer you up, the next thing they start talking about is sex and showing you their pen*s. When you in relationship with a man, he will want to have sex conversation with you always and my sex drive is low, i'm not always in the mood. I try to change topic then they get angry saying i don't love them. Once you chat with others guys, you are now called a LovePeddler and hated. He wants you to do as he says, always giving commands and if you refuse, he ends it. The way men and women think may be different but at least try to understand how the opposite sex thinks. Don't be so irrational. Girls can't even keep friends with a guy anymore. Only thing they enjoy talking is sex sex sex.. I know some men are good but where will you find such? Women are also your fellow human being oh. They are not objects.

Avoid such men, cause I wonder why 90% of their thoughts is always on that stuff.

Anybody wey no add value to you, tell lam mk e go.
Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Luckyheart:

Avoid such men, cause I wonder why 90% of their thoughts is always on that stuff.

Anybody wey no add value to you, tell lam mk e go.
She might be having an incurable obsession and strong attraction towards staunch "fuckboys"

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by Kestolove(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2020
So u want to marry cause of money?..na ur toto go tell u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by BigJoe19: 12:59am On Aug 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
So they are even plenty, judge yourself are you not a wanton?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Hahaha. Terrorists full nairaland o.. Very mean loolz

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by GOFRONT(m): 5:25am On Aug 23, 2020
But las las, there must be that one guy that would service that kitty of yours.....One guy....One guy must be the one to service it.......One guy

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by danielistics(m): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2020
He/she no get kitty.
Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by BlackBullXXX(m): 6:32am On Aug 23, 2020
To be sincere it's never all about sex dear, sorry about those men, maybe you need to change the platform you are on or group of people you chat with. I don't see any reason why men would want to show any random lady their dick online, when they can easily visit www.lounge45.com to book for ladies, as a guy i got hooked here by ladies too who are loving, caring, Hot and lonely.
Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by frozen70(f): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Men can never stop thinking and talking about sex

The same way women demands money from them so, they in return demand for sex

They just want sex if possible twice daily
I don't want to blame them because women are available for them

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by Bennysam: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Help you as how? Your parents or what?
Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by Cryptofxt10: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2020
grin
Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by meobizy(f): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Post your number first. I want to see something.
Re: Tired Of Men And Relationships by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you can find me

(1) (Reply)

Adventure-Loving Couple Pose For Daring Wedding Photos On The Edge Of A Cliff / I Am 22 And No Guy Has Ever Approached Me Not Even A Cripple Guy- Lady Cry Out / Single Mums, Hold Your Head Up High.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.