Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (19384 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Oooh, Shuuuuuuuuuuttup! angry

Sharaapppp.

You self your problem is spiritual and only TB Joshua can cure you. Just bring 2,000 Pounds and i would talk to him on your behalf
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by beeke(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Cele,

Best advise i can give you,

Just come out and endorse GEJ and your problem is solved.

You would be appointed as the Special adviser on Bankrupt Nigerians in Diaspora UK branch
O BOY YOU FUNNY PASS COMEDIANS, BECOS OF YOUR TALK I COME FORGET SAY THE CHAIR WEY I SIT DOWN NO GET BACK SUPPORT NA SO I LAUGH WAN LEAN ON MY CHAIR, NEXT THING NA GROUND I SEE MY SELF MY GF SURPRISE SHE DEY ASK WEATHER KOLOMENTAL DON START. ABEG NO KILL ME WITH LAUGHTER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Sagamite(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Sharaapppp.

You self your problem is spiritual and only TB Joshua can cure you. Just bring 2,000 Pounds and i would talk to him on your behalf

This will never work on me.

I reject it in the name of Obantala!

You want £2000 to add to your private jet budget? grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by beeke(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ Sagamite, please i need you to tell me the truth and noting but d raw truth, is this clip for real, and wot is worst is that the school prefect pastor is a white man. OMG wot is happening to this people are they this dumb to be used like this?
Pls Sagamite clarify, is a matter of personal urgency
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by congoshine(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2011
This is nothing but 'remote control',please pray for him.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by beeke(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
Taking a closer look @ dis clip this dude look like one Jose Mourinho
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by MrCork17: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
Nigerians, why do u people like always like to talk about other people.s moiney? undecided
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by dayokanu(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2011
beeke:

O BOY YOU FUNNY PASS COMEDIANS, BECOS OF YOUR TALK I COME FORGET SAY THE CHAIR WEY I SIT DOWN NO GET BACK SUPPORT NA SO I LAUGH WAN LEAN ON MY CHAIR, NEXT THING NA GROUND I SEE MY SELF MY GF SURPRISE SHE DEY ASK WEATHER KOLOMENTAL DON START. ABEG NO KILL ME WITH LAUGHTER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sef know say na true.

I have been applying as Special adviser on Gulder and peppersoup for like 4yrs and dem no wan look my side since

Abeg join me dey pray ooooo
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by dayokanu(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
Sagamite:

This will never work on me.

I reject it in the name of Obantala!

You want £2000 to add to your private jet budget? grin

Siddon there make trouser dey wear you, You no know say Obatala self dey collect Egunje.

No be Obatala wey I see last month wey him sef dey lobby for contract? You don jonze
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by aieromon(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
Isn't the guy in Abuja trying to set up an NGO?
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by aieromon(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
beeke:

Taking a closer look @ dis clip this dude look like one Jose Mourinho

That sure looks like Benny Hinn.Talk about spiritual "gangsterism"
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Sagamite(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2011
beeke:

@ Sagamite, please i need you to tell me the truth and noting but d raw truth, is this clip for real, and wot is worst is that the school prefect pastor is a white man. OMG wot is happening to this people are they this dumb to be used like this?
Pls Sagamite clarify, is a matter of personal urgency

The clip is real and true.

And as I have said severally, 90% of everyone, in every part of the world are quite dumb.  grin

The mooorons need to be led, and they will follow if you are convincing enough. grin

Hitler led a nation of millions to kill millions of Jewish "rats".

Hutus were led to kill their "cockroach" neighbours.

Some would send their kids to be almajiri whilst the leaders send theirs to London.

Some will go and blow themselves up because they are told they will be rewarded with 78 virgins in heaven.

Some would argue that the "man of god" must live in luxury and fly private jet while the congregation donates and donates, round after round (10% tithe, 1st fruit, 2nd fruit, 3rd fruit, reap what you sow donation) but yet are suffering and smiling.

People are MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORONS!!!! grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by vwvw(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
remember that promo this is my remote control.where e dey now
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by medjai(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
Sad, really sad, but how come Babayaro is retired at 32? I don't think he had any injury problem that would prevent him from playing at the highest stage at this point in time. Socrates retired at the age of 50. He retired after playing for an English non league side, Garforth Town. Maldini retired aged 39. Giggs, 37, is still playing likewise Kevin Phillips, also 37, at the highest stage. Why is Babayaro retired? I'm being forced to think it's out of laziness.
My advice is for him to find himself a club he will be playing for. If he cant, then he can always come back home. He's lucky, he can speak 'phoné', that will easily get him a job as a pundit on Supersports Nigeria. He can also take to music like his younger brother, Emmanuel Babayaro has done. His brother is also a pundit. He shouldn't just sit in one spot like I assume he's doing, there're opportunities everywhere.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by medjai(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
Too bad he has learnt the hard way. Hope dey sha.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
Osama10:

Too much gambling.

Very well said
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by snowdrops(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
People, the guy is already down, stop knocking him even more. I am sure Cele more than any other persons have leartn his lessons.

You never can tell, he may well be a NLander. Imagine how he would feel reading all the missiles being thrown at him here, make una no let am go commit suicide o.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by patorini(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
where d cow dey sef? make i crack im head.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by mbulela: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mobinga

I'm glad I'm an Ikwerre man   We don't spend stupidly.

liar!!
people wey dey sell one plot of land, use the whole money go buy home theatre, mattress and red rug.
Then the babes begin trooping in to the slaughterhouse.
stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by suxes2005(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
mbulela:

Mobinga

I'm glad I'm an Ikwerre man   We don't spend stupidly.

liar!!
people wey dey sell one plot of land, use the whole money go buy home theatre, mattress and red rug.
Then the babes begin trooping in to the slaughterhouse.
stop deceiving yourself.

LMAO@bolded
Una wan turn this thread to another thing abi?

SHALOM
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by mamagee3(f): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
After many years of playing football. . .

He becomes bankrupt.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by pareto(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
ile labo isimi oko.
owo london, london ni o ngbe!
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by mbulela: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
suxes2005:

LMAO@bolded
Una wan turn this thread to another thing abi?

SHALOM
d boy no get shame.
him think say dis one na ala ndam.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by mbulela: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by suxes2005(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
mbulela:

Cele follow foot this bill?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1318517/Alicia-Douvall-looks-healthy-having-corrective-surgery-face.html

no wonder him dey broke.

Egbon, u sabi lie no be small,

SHALOM
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by mbulela: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
suxes2005:

Egbon, u sabi lie no be small,

SHALOM
the lady was mentioned by several posters as one of his squeeze.
i just saw the link about her.
wetin concern me?
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by beeke(m): 1:40am On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

The clip is real and true.

And as I have said severally, 90% of everyone, in every part of the world are quite dumb.  grin

The mooorons need to be led, and they will follow if you are convincing enough. grin

Hitler led a nation of millions to kill millions of Jewish "rats".

Hutus were led to kill their "cockroach" neighbours.

Some would send their kids to be almajiri whilst the leaders send theirs to London.

Some will go and blow themselves up because they are told they will be rewarded with 78 virgins in heaven.

Some would argue that the "man of god" must live in luxury and fly private jet while the congregation donates and donates, round after round (10% tithe, 1st fruit, 2nd fruit, 3rd fruit, reap what you sow donation) but yet are suffering and smiling.

People are MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORONS!!!! grin
This is just unbelievable how can a sane human being line up just anticipating a mature beating in the name of sharing blessing, if this is how the almighty himself shares his own blessing then we will need to double the amount of hospital we have presently becos so many people will suffer from internal bleeding and bodily bruises, WELL THANK GOD MAN NO BE god, looking at this clip you will think this MOG is deliberately flogging the hell out of his poor congregations who can not afford to pay tithe and offerings in his church, na baba God sabi who be who.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Sagamite(m): 1:43am On Feb 19, 2011
beeke:

This is just unbelievable how can a sane human being line up just anticipating a mature beating in the name of sharing blessing, if this is how the almighty himself shares his own blessing then we will need to double the amount of hospital we have presently becos so many people will suffer from internal bleeding and bodily brushes, WELL THANK GOD MAN NO BE god, looking at this clip you will think this MOG is deliberately flogging the hell out of some of his poor congregations who can not afford to pay tithe and offerings in his church, na baba God sabi who be who.

He is only distributing to them the holy spirit he has stored in is miracle jacket. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by olaolabiy: 2:00am On Feb 19, 2011
Mobinga,

An afterthought, Ikwerre man. smiley
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by beeke(m): 2:07am On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

He is only distributing to them the holy spirit he has stored in is miracle jacket. grin grin grin grin grin
THE HOLY SPIRIT I KNOW DONT DWELL IN JACKETS
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by cold(m): 2:11am On Feb 19, 2011
Well since the thread has already been derailed let me also make an input.I remember watching a crusade organised by Oritsejiafor.He called out screaming 'touch my shoes' & it was like a 25000 volt tension cable.Anyone who touched his shoes was completely electrocuted.I watched in awe how my people could be so . . .   lipsrsealed (thinking of a very strong term)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Francis Ngannou Reflects On His Fight With Tyson Fury: "I Won But... (Video) / Germany Vs Algeria: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2014 / I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.