Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (19385 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2011
Cele baba,i think u av 2 locate d nearest celestial church of christ nd worship there.maybe u'll b favored speedily as per name concern undecided
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Chefo(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2011
Nairalanders please if I should ask, of all the contracts he has been signing all these while you mean no savings? Somebody should please help me to tell him that he should come back to NIJA and learn from all these mama puts that pays susu everyday after their daily sales.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by vosariere: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
In every rumour there most be some element of truth, these guys were used and dumped by their socalled agents, very unfortunately they lost touch with reality. This is due to low educational background coupled with little arrogancy and to crown it all they were all too young to know what they were into. I realy feel for him as a person and i hope he can find his way out of all this financial troubles.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by vosariere: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
In every rumour there most be some element of truth, these guys were used and dumped by their socalled agents, very unfortunately they lost touch with reality. This is due to low educational background coupled with little arrogancy and to crown it all they were all too young to know what they were into. I realy feel for him as a person and i hope he can find his way out of all this financial troubles.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by vosariere: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2011
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by mamagee3(f): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2011
JoyIsa:

Na wa o. People are so wicked. Feel pity, or at least sadness that another person has fallen on hard times!
grin grin grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Sagamite(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2011
JoyIsa:

Na wa o. People are so wicked. Feel pity, or at least sadness that another person has fallen on hard times!

Feel pity for who?

Good Riddance!

Good riddance to Heath Ledger.

Good riddance to Michael Jackson.

How many times does something have to happen before people get a brain?

How many times do stars have to die of drug overdose before the reetards realise taking drugs your body does not need is dangerous and a bad idea?

How many times do stars have to go bankrupt before mooorons see sense in having good financial planning?

I have ABSOLUTELY no ffing pity for any reetarded or mooronic star that dies of accidental drug overdose or becomes bankrupt after making millions.

F them! Good Riddance!
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by eghost247(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2011
Lesson Learned Plan and Spend Wisely
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Longlife01(m): 3:59am On Feb 20, 2011
Oh!He's going through a lot now, ! And the leaders wont stand up to help em.! after all he as work for is father land.!! so is father land should help em out this time around, !!
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by roymary: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2011
Not a good news.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by tkb417(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2011
buzugee:

somehow i think yall jumping the gun on this here issue. for a man who has stopped earning the mega bucks, paying the council tax he will be paying for his house will be astronomic. like with that kind of property he will be on council tax band H. this is about 5000 pounds (meaning he is dashing away 1.3 million naira annually to the govt for nothing). i think he is cutting his losses in britain and re-inventing himself in naija. hence why he did the bankruptcy to keep all the sharks at bay. dude prolly has like 3 million pounds stashed in banks al over the world (incuding naija) and investments in naija. the nucca is re-inventing himself.
youre right

what you posted makes a lot of sense

he has 3 million stashed somewhere but the house doesnt have a lawnmower

i believe you.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by eghost247(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
tkb417:

youre right

i believe you.
LOL
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by tlops(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2011
make una donate to bbyro,
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by buzugee(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2011
tkb417:

youre right

i believe you.
you know when you have given up on a place and you are re-inventing yourself somewhere else, you do not pay particular attention to the hygiene and the upkeep of the place anymore because in your mind, you have moved on. i can bet you that celestine does not live in that house anymore. only his friends and boys live there now, waiting on the day the property will be foreclosed. but till then, they will use it as a rent free crashing pad. happens all the time chief. only believe half of what you read and a quarter of what you see. if you want to have a bet with me we can make it happen. i can bet you that in less than a years time, babayaro pops up in another part of the world (maybe even nigeria) as a permanent resident and a football analyst on their prime time tv show. he probably is working on the contract as we speak. and he probably does not have a lawnmower because he paid people (gardening companies) to do the landscape when he was a footballer. how many rich people do you think have lawnmowers ? they dont mow their own lawns. this is why landscaping is a huge business. but now his boys crashing in the pad see as the lawn is growing out of control seeing as cele is not paying for lawn services anymore, and the lawn is becoming embarrassing to themselves amidst the affluent neighbors so they decide to do it themselves and hence have to borrow a lawnmower to do it
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by snowdrops(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2011
Who really believes he is 32? That's only his football age
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by raphrinco: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2011
may the merciful lord have mrecy on him, amen. the bad ones are always excited on bad news, besides nobody is sure that is true.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by tkb417(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2011
buzugee:

you know when you have given up on a place and you are re-inventing yourself somewhere else, you do not pay particular attention to the hygiene and the upkeep of the place anymore because in your mind, you have moved on. i can bet you that celestine does not live in that house anymore. only his friends and boys live there now, waiting on the day the property will be foreclosed. but till then, they will use it as a rent free crashing pad. happens all the time chief. only believe half of what you read and a quarter of what you see. if you want to have a bet with me we can make it happen. i can bet you that in less than a years time, babayaro pops up in another part of the world (maybe even nigeria) as a permanent resident and a football analyst on their prime time tv show. he probably is working on the contract as we speak. and he probably does not have a lawnmower because he paid people (gardening companies) to do the landscape when he was a footballer. how many rich people do you think have lawnmowers ? they dont mow their own lawns. this is why landscaping is a huge business. but now his boys crashing in the pad see as the lawn is growing out of control seeing as cele is not paying for lawn services anymore, and the lawn is becoming embarrassing to themselves amidst the affluent neighbors so they decide to do it themselves and hence have to borrow a lawnmower to do it
lololol

are u a lawyer? hehehe

but a lawnmower is 200 pounds
lolol
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by DeeJay20: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hmm thats so sad what happened to him,
He played for chelsea and New-Castle, and he was paid well

But he did not invest his money wisely and yes he was Chassing
all them[b] "WAG Girls" [/b]pity as these guys run around with white girls
like idiots.

However he only lived in a £400,000 house, whoa. i wonder what kind
of agent he had, [b]his management team really sucks!!! [/b]what was his
[b]accountant, Lawyer and Agent [/b]doing when he was wasting his money
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by thameamead(f): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
Its very easy for some daft footballers to earn millions of pounds and lose it, Kanu had money trouble yrs ago, his three cars were seized by baliffs and he had over £2.8M overdraft with the Royal Bank of Scotland, his house was nearly repossessed.

Jason Euell a former Chalton Athetic footballer filled for bankrupycy,according to The Daily Mail, he earned approximately £6M during his 16yr playing career but his signature was apparently forged in a failed property business, trust sport stars to never take the blame for anything and let someone else take the blame.

John Terry has had money woes, he's had to sell one of his million pound mansions in Oxshott to pay off his gambling debts, even Mr Roooney (who loves sleeping with prostitutes) had to clear his huge gambling debts as well as Micheal Owen, don't think they are ever going to file for bankrupcy but they have lost millions gambling.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by ADELL(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
hope mikel obi is listening? a word is enuf for the wise.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by DeeJay20: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
thameamead:

Its very easy for some daft footballers to earn millions of pounds and lose it, Kanu had money trouble yrs ago, his three cars were seized by baliffs and he had over £2.8M overdraft with the Royal Bank of Scotland, his house was nearly repossessed.

Jason Euell a former Chalton Athetic footballer filled for bankrupycy,according to The Daily Mail, he earned approximately £6M during his 16yr playing career but his signature was apparently forged in a failed property business, trust sport stars to never take the blame for anything and let someone else take the blame.

John Terry has had money woes, he's had to sell one of his million pound mansions in Oxshott to pay off his gambling debts, even Mr Roooney (who loves sleeping with love-peddlers) had to clear his huge gambling debts as well as Micheal Owen, don't think they are ever going to file for bankrupcy but they have lost millions gambling.

I feel ya on this one Thamesmead. But again its also keeping up with
the Jones, He was earning £25,000 at Chelsea while others were earning £60,000. Then these guys partied and ran around with people that were mUlti-millionaires before Babayaro was born, sad sad sad!!!

Its like him Partying and trying to keep up with Abramovich, his money is too thin lol!!!
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by DeeJay20: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
ADELL:

hope mikel obi is listening? a word is enuf for the wise.

This dude Mikel betta be taking note as their is a probability that he may
be leaving Chelsea in the Summer.

He Earns £40,000 pounds a week and lives in a House with a property value
over £1 Million Pounds, he better be thinking about the future!!!
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by callme2: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
Extravagant life style, lack of economic discipline, I ve arrived syndrome, bandwagon-effect, improvidence, name it. In spite of this, let Ngn govt as a whole & his billionaire soccer colleagues in particular, bring him out this mess. Ngn footballers b your bro's keeper.

[quote][/quote]

how has he affected the lives of others positively while in Kaduna?
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by alldone(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2011
this guys dont ever remember that one day money will stop coming in. what do u expect from someone who was not prepared for that kind of success level. well i hope he has learnt his lesson.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Sagamite(m): 5:30am On Feb 22, 2011
buzugee:

Dem suppose get cutlass, bendown and cut the grass. Abi wetin dey do dem han?
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by buzugee(m): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2011
tkb417:

lololol

are u a lawyer? hehehe

but a lawnmower is 200 pounds
lolol
grin lawn mower is not portable. when you are squatting you want to be able to up and leave when the bailiff comes to kick you out. no point wasting 200 pounds
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by buzugee(m): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2011
Sagamite:

Dem suppose get cutlass, bendown and cut the grass. Abi wetin dey do dem han?
you tink say na sagamu dem dey ni ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by mymoto(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2011
Does he mean that he did not save for the rainy days?Eh yah.yankuri du allah.
You can still bounce back after the crisis.put yourself together and go for businsess.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by thameamead(f): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2011
DeeJay20:

This dude Mikel betta be taking note as their is a probability that he may
be leaving Chelsea in the Summer.

He Earns £40,000 pounds a week and lives in a House with a property value
over £1 Million Pounds, he better be thinking about the future!!!

Mikel lives in a £2.4M mansion in surrey, his days @ Chelsea FC are numbered.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2011
buzugee:

you tink say na sagamu dem dey ni ? grin grin grin grin

Ah, look you!

That is how I mow my lawn in London. I wear my T-shirt and short, put chewing stick in mouth, take cutlass and bendown to start cutting grass whilst singing Waka Fuji music at a loud areaboy tone whilst my Posh white neighbours look on in amazement wondering how dem government fit give this kind of man permission to stay in their country. grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by frankkky: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2011
ha nigerians ,we are too hearthless!!!!,is he the first person on earth to go bankrupt?even big banks go down,i dont know why 8o % of nigerians never wish others well?ha this world is deep o,celestine its good at times things like this happen to let you know the minds of people,and who told you guys he is finished?he may be bankrupt in the uk but certainly not in nigeria,una think say him be fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Overmars Admits Sending Inappropriate Messages To Female Colleagues, Quits Ajax / Germany Vs Algeria: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2014 / 5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.