Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (32823 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Bola Tinubu Visit Alhaji Tanko Yakassai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Okinolu21: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2020
We need Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu to lead the country, God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ayomi90: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2020
Olisehinnocent:
Tinubu can be an afonja president not Nigeria president!
He will be president of flatheadders too, e go shock u. Both naija nd Biafra will be under him.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ayomi90: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Zetty177x:

I said ' he encouraged' ...can u read? Read my comment well....is Tinubu not the godfather in lagos? Is MC Oluomo not under Tinubu? I beg, I can't shout..we all know what obtains..

For ur info, Tinubu is an old man, he can't maim anyone physically..if they put him with those ibos boys one-on-one to fight, they will be the ones to maim him.

Besides I remember watching a video of Tinubu's wife asking some ibo guy why he didn't vote Buhari....

Put an Igbo man same age with him on d ring nd see if he won't commot d Igbo man teeth. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by kolade560: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Initially I don't believe in all this tribal politics, but the moronic attitudes of our neighbour has made me change my mind.
I once believed in whoever that will pilot Nigeria to greatness shud emerge, but the hate breeding tribes have pushed me to the wall, I have no choice than to pitch my tent with our son, let the scattering continue after all buhari and Jonathan don spoil am reach certain stage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by omenka(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Osinbajo remains my number one choice though, followed closely by Fashola.

4 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Man propose God dispose
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by bigfish3k: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Ayomi90:

So Jonathan and Yaradua too is SW? U ar dumbbo
Jona tried to revive nigeria in his 5yrs regime but your people were against him protesting up and down against his every good intentions.
You people even went to court against him when he wanted to save money

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by 1Dray(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2020
SalemCiti:
If we want to narrow our choice down to already known persons in political sphere, there is no denying the fact that Nigeria would make the best of choices in either Tinubu or Osinbajo in 2023.

Because they eat amala and ewedu, ba?

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Kuginzi: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2020
Ayomi90:

It is the South's turn, and any tribe from south can contest.
But any other tribe from the South have tasted presidency except the Igbos, why can't they be given a chance to rule

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ayomi90: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2020
bigfish3k:

Jona tried to revive nigeria in his 5yrs regime but your people were against him protesting up and down against his good intentions
He really tried when he was dishing out money anyhow to thieves, remember his wife too cashed out big. Someone with no WEAC certificate having billions in her account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ayomi90: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Kuginzi:

But any other tribe from the South have tasted presidency except the Igbos, why can't they be given a chance to rule
Did the Yoruba's told them not to contest? They have the chance to, we won't go to their room to drag them out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ayomi90: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2020
1Dray:

Because they eat amala and ewedu, ba?
Yea, because Amala nd Ewedu is the best meal ever, not that wood Abacha nd stone akpu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by kolade560: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Zetty177x:
Tinubu will do better with bullion vans.. definitely not leadership, a man that endorsed Buhari twice? He saw in Buhari's first term that we entered recession twice..(he himself Tinubu was humiliated by the regime, )but he still endorsed the same president..he encouraged the maiming of Ibos in the last elections in Lagos...till today, he hasn't explained if those bullion vans that entered his house contained WAEC examination papers or bags of rice(I don't want to believe it's money)..

What leadership are u talking about

You are an ingrate!!!!
Your children are enjoying Tinubu scholarship in Lagos without discrimination yearly.
we gave u slots in house of assembly, how many state in east do Yoruba's have slots in their state assembly?
you are a blind ingrate.
why the jealous and hate to Yoruba's na we kill una leader na we arrest nnamdi KANU?
wetin be our offence exactly
useless ingredients....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Enyimbamercedes: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2020
They have started o!

As long as a private citizen does not feel he is accountable and does not need to explain why he had two bullion vans driving into his premises on the eve of an election then he is not better than any of our past leaders!!

The truth is Buhari has set the bar so low that absolutely anyone will be a better president than him
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Adeolajude(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Those old wizards can never be tired...I wish they stay around to be president for another 50 years at least by then, they should be aroind 150 years old. With many more Bullion vans.. Or better still let's kuku join tinubu plus atiku and buhari together as three presiding president.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by omenka(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Many of the ranters here have never voted in their lives and don't even plan to in 2023. They feel e-noise can get us the kind of leadership we desire.

Y'all should ensure you get your voter cards before the time comes so you can express yourselves beyond this space.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Simbrixton(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Kuginzi:

when d igbos start employing other tribes into dere business and letting other people live amongst them without toxic competition

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by seunmsg(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Even Tinubu haters can’t argue against this. It is only a competent political leader that can remain very relevant 13 years after leaving office. The quality leaders he has moulded are all over the place doing great things for the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Brushstrokes20: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Enough of recycled thieves!
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by bigfish3k: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2020
kaylardz:
Tinubu is a blessing to this country and the most qualified person to lead Nigeria, even better than osinbajo, fashola and fayemi combined. Right thinking Nigerians will definitely beg him to contest in 2023.
Fashola is better
Fashola outperformed Tinubu in Lagos, that's my own measurement

So tell me the standard you are using to measure yours
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by slowice(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2020
I m not against sw presidency and persons from any southern state can be president however, we must get the best of the best. Ain't we tired of recycling criminals already? It's not about performing better than buhari what we should look out for now is one who can outperform all previous administration put together, world standard, men we ve come of age and should do things differently to get the best result.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by CocoaOla: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2020
All these evil greedy old fool should go and rest and allow their children the leader of tomorrow to take good care of them. they have tried they should relax and eat their children foods.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by johneddy: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2020
They have come again oooo
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by ruffDiamond: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2020
if a intelligentsia like the late sage Awo cannot be President ,then a tinubu is simply living in fool
paradise..
a won set OLE!!
IT'S FAR BETTER FOR THE USELESS COUNTRY TO SCATTER TO PIECES THAN FOR US TO VOTE ANOTHER OLD SHAMELESS criminal to power,I have not done it before and never will!!!buhari will be the last of them enough is certainly enough, it now or never!
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Eriokanmi: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2020
SalemCiti:
If we want to narrow our choice down to already known persons in political sphere, there is no denying the fact that Nigeria would make the best of choices in either Tinubu or Osinbajo in 2023.
you spoilt it by mentioning tinubu. Osinbajo or tambuwal would be ok. Tinubu has no single pedigree. Its high time we began to think as sane human beings else things would get worse. Can you compare Tinubu's achievements when he had much robust resources to develop lagos in 8 yrs with that of pa jakande who spent a few years without installing successive governors but built lagos with scarce resources? One of the housing estates jakande built remains the largest in africa before gwarinpa fed housing abuja came to take its position. Its still there. He built roads laid and completed pipe borne water, etc. That railway called lagos lite tail you see them doing small , small 2de would have long been completed by jakande had buhari not stopped him in the 80s for being jealous of jakande achievements as governor. Tinubu came and bred thugs. O di booba, o pa, boo ba , kio buu lese. If you're not on his side, you're either killed or threatened. He converted many state govt properties to his personal assets and amassed so much wealth to himself. Pa jakande despite his robust achievement in such a short term never ushered into his compound bullion van. He never bred thugs neither did he have a private jet. Only one house na in the man get. Tambuwal or Osinbajo, irrespective of party affliation would do a better job. Peter obi too is a qualified candidate if only they can allow him My opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by 6digitscomrade: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/22/2023-why-tinubu-will-perform-better-than-buhari-if-he-becomes-president-tanko-yakassai/

lolzzzxxxx if u can be a guarantor and ur miserable life and the lives of ur kids as collateral then no problem at all in accepting ur proposals and prophetic intuitions.. because Nigeria is bigger than all of us enough of gambling with her health she’s bleeding and can’t breathe problematic elder statesmen!!!
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Tonyspecial(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2020
Tinubu will not rule this country
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Angelfrost(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2020
Of course Tinubu ought to be able to out-perform Buhari... Honestly, the following charlatans should also do better:

ElRufai
Orji Uzor Kalu
Boss Mustapha
Oshiomhole
Shettima
Gandollar
Etc....

Anyone with a better education and exposure ought to do better than that old man in Aso Rock... However, is this or are these the best this nation has to offer??! Are Tinubu and others above the best APC has to offer Nigerians??!... If this is the case, then this nation is doomed!!!
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by sandland: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2020
What happens to the present vp. Can't be given a chance?
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by 6digitscomrade: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
you spoilt it by mentioning tinubu. Osinbajo or tambuwal would be ok. Tinubu has no single pedigree. Its high time we began to think as sane human beings else things would get worse. Can you compare Tinubu's achievements when he had much robust resources to develop lagos in 8 yrs with that of pa jakande who spent a few years without installing successive governors but built lagos with scarce resources? One of the housing estates jakande built remains the largest in africa before gwarinpa fed housing abuja came to take its position. Its still there. He built roads laid and completed pipe borne water, etc. That railway called lagos lite tail you see them doing small , small 2de would have long been completed by jakande had buhari not stopped him in the 80s for being jealous of jakande achievements as governor. Tinubu came and bred thugs. O di booba, o pa, boo ba , kio buu lese. If you're not on his side, you're either killed or threatened. Pa jakande despite his robust achievement in such a short term never ushered into his compound bullion van. He never bred thugs neither did he have a private jet. Only one house na in the man get. Tambuwal or Osinbajo, irrespective of party affliation would do a better job. My opinion
mr conscience 1zillion likes for u!!!!
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Angelfrost(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2020
Randy91:
RUBBISH!!! RUBBISH!!! RUBBISH!!!

THRASH!!!

TINUBU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!

Never??! Says who??!... Once the cabal (Owners of Nigeria) endorse him, after he has signed the necessary concession documents, INEC will do the rest. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates / Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged / Arms Scandal: Buhari Ready To Listen To Jonathan - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.