Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (32817 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Bola Tinubu Visit Alhaji Tanko Yakassai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Deborah98(f): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Both Tinubu and Buhari we don't want again undecided

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by bigfish3k: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Sannisege:
South Easterners in Nigeria are shameless. They all supported Atiku of PDP in 2019, but are now disturbing APC for presidential ticket in 2023. Assuming your Atiku won in 2019, will he not be going for second term in 2023? Abeg SE should ask PDP for presidential ticket and leave APC alone. Bunch of losers.
So this suffering and punishment nigeria is going through under your party is good
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by bhella10: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=Peacemaker5129 post=93123957] has Ibo support any candidate and win election in Nigeria before?[/quote ] one word: NO grin

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2020
No doubt about his competency, he is far far ahead of others, the first governor in Nigeria that started Independent Power Project. He transformed Lagos to an enviable position before handing over to whom he thought has the capability and capacity to build on a very solid foundation he already laid.

8 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Wait o. Nigerians no dey learn lesson or get tired of these old fools!

Tinubu for president my foot
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by bigfish3k: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2020
SalemCiti:
If we want to narrow our choice down to already known persons in political sphere, there is no denying the fact that Nigeria would make the best of choices in either Tinubu or Osinbajo in 2023.
Why only SW.
Remember that
The North and SW governed nigeria from the 1970's till now into a shithole that it has become today
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
has Ibo support any candidate and win election in Nigeria before?
I am not IBO but watch and see
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Kuginzi: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2020
But I think it's Igbos' turn to produce the next president. Abi Tinubu na Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Chicastle: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2020
Tinubu was a governor and a senator.

Why is it that Nigeria politicians don't have skills?

When your tenure expires please go and sit down and focus on your skills abi una no get other business? Other people still wants to enter this positions abeg they shouid give us fresh people
Nigeria politicians self
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Kuginzi: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2020
Abouwaza:
Dead dead dead
Say no to old thieves and rags
Hmm!! Calm down bro

4 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by IvarTheBoneless: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2020
castrogee:
Tinubus spin doctors have gone to work. Well, try harder because your spinning ain't working no more.

You said that while shedding hot tears grin

Talk true. cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by popesco123: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/22/2023-why-tinubu-will-perform-better-than-buhari-if-he-becomes-president-tanko-yakassai/

Shall we continue to recycle old outdated failed greedy politicians? How was your master shagari when he became president of Nigeria?
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Didi2d(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu / Sw are Scammers undecided and can't be allowed for presidency 2023 and beyond

Never angry

Hushpuppi is a bad example, even the USA is against any Yoruba President

Lol..
But you forget or maybe you didn't see it on nairaland, the US ambassador visited Tinubu in his abuja home, what does that tell you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by kayusely70(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2020
Eniola40:
Tjey should give southeast the chance in 2023, i believe that is what the country needs at the moment, a sensible person from the east to become president
Youve Spoken Well. But They Should Reach Out To Other Zones And Desist From Abusing Them.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ayomi90: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu / Sw are Scammers undecided and can't be allowed for presidency 2023 and beyond

Never angry

Hushpuppi is a bad example, even the USA is against any Yoruba President
Awon eyan Invitus Obi, awon eyan Evans. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Baba40(f): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2020
Chicastle:
Tinubu was a governor and a senator.

Why is it that Nigeria politicians don't have skills?

When your tenure expires please go and sit down and focus on your skills abi una no get other business? Other people still wants to enter this positions abeg they shouid give us fresh people
Nigeria politicians self

Tinubu do not have skills? Is WAEC over or this one registered for NECO only

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by oyatz(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2020
Power belongs to God and if it's God's wish that Tinubu should be President, he will be president despite your campaign of calumny.

You keep propagating your lies.

When did Tinubu maimed Igbos in Lagos during last election?

Was Tinubu holding any Government position during the said election?

Park well, start supporting your candidate and leave Tinubu alone.

Zetty177x:
Tinubu will do better with bullion vans.. definitely not leadership, a man that endorsed Buhari twice? He saw in Buhari's first term that we entered recession twice..(he himself Tinubu was humiliated by the regime, )but he still endorsed the same president..he encouraged the maiming of Ibos in the last elections in Lagos...till today, he hasn't explained if those bullion vans that entered his house contained WAEC examination papers or bags of rice(I don't want to believe it's money)..

What leadership are u talking about

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by lagosrd: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Nigerian youths never learns anything. Most of them are ready never to see anything good in their lifetime. What happens to young people with bright ideas. In this time and century you're still going for all manners of old recycled and never productive old men .vote them and you complain for another 8 years of your din existence

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ayomi90: 7:20am On Aug 23, 2020
YoungLionken:
I would rather the Chinese take control of Nigeria,than vote for Tinubu.

He should not waste his resources (I know it's very easy to spend recklessly what you stole) for useless campaigns, posters,etc..

Tinubu is not different from Elrufai,so unfit to rule...
Inconsequential, did u vote Buhari?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Eniola40(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=kayusely70 post=93124199] Youve Spoken Well. But They Should Reach Out To Other Zones And Desist From Abusing Them.[/quote
I agree with you sir]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by ladinhoney: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2020
Good morning all and Happy Sunday.
Please, any idea on how I can get this size of water filter in Owerri?

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ayomi90: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2020
Eniola40:
Tjey should give southeast the chance in 2023, i believe that is what the country needs at the moment, a sensible person from the east to become president
The country needs a young and vibrant president, not someone from SE.

5 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by oyatz(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2020
But Igbo will be able to lead the Country?

Your hypocrisy na follow come.

kudinkarfe:
Tinubu will be worst than Buhari. IBB didn't disclose the reason why he refused to give Abiola Power and some people are raining insult on him. If you know the reason you will know that he love Nigeria. Yoruba Muslims will not be able to lead this country because of it sensitivity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by oyatz(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Is anyone taking the chance away from the Southeast?

Let that reasonable person from the East that should lead this country join the presidential race and defeat Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi etc.

Eniola40:

4 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Olisehinnocent: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Tinubu can be an afonja president not Nigeria president!
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by michoim(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Abouwaza:
Dead dead dead
Say no to old thieves and rags
Lol
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ayomi90: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2020
bigfish3k:

Why only SW.
Remember that
The North and SW governed nigeria from the 1970's till now into a shithole that it has become today
So Jonathan and Yaradua too is SW? U ar dumbbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2020
Didi2d:

Lol..
But you forget or maybe you didn't see it on nairaland, the US ambassador visited Tinubu in his abuja home, what does that tell you

The visit was just personal and not authorized by the US Govt

He was hired by Tinubu
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Osun27: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
Peacemaker5129:
has Ibo support any candidate and win election in Nigeria before?
[/s]
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ayomi90: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2020
Kuginzi:
But I think it's Igbos' turn to produce the next president. Abi Tinubu na Igbo?
It is the South's turn, and any tribe from south can contest.

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by kolade560: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2020
Abouwaza:
Dead dead dead Say no to old thieves and rags
but same u aplaud ur convicted Abian thief.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Zetty177x: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2020
oyatz:
Power belongs to God and if it's God's wish that Tinubu should be President, he will be president despite your campaign of calumny.

You keep propagating your lies.

When did Tinubu maimed Igbos in Lagos during last election?

Was Tinubu holding any Government position during the said election?

Park well, start supporting your candidate and leave Tinubu alone.

I said ' he encouraged' ...can u read? Read my comment well....is Tinubu not the godfather in lagos? Is MC Oluomo not under Tinubu? I beg, I can't shout..we all know what obtains..

For ur info, Tinubu is an old man, he can't maim anyone physically..if they put him with those ibos boys one-on-one to fight, they will be the ones to maim him.

Besides I remember watching a video of Tinubu's wife asking some ibo guy why he didn't vote Buhari....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals / Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.