Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (32820 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Bola Tinubu Visit Alhaji Tanko Yakassai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by deltateam: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2020
oyatz:
Start screaming 'I am Atikulated' and leave those who want to support Tinubu alone.

Atiku is not even the solution.

Until we kill tribalism in Nigeria, things will keep getting worse.

If 8 years of stagnancy hasn't cured you, I doubt if anything would!

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by oyatz(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2020
But Tinubu is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and retired from ExxonMobil. He is also a Tax Consultant.

Tinubu's companies;

The Nation Newspapers

Alphabeta Tax Consultants

TVC

Chicastle:
Tinubu was a governor and a senator.

Why is it that Nigeria politicians don't have skills?

When your tenure expires please go and sit down and focus on your skills abi una no get other business? Other people still wants to enter this positions abeg they shouid give us fresh people
Nigeria politicians self

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by deltateam: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2020
oyatz:
Start screaming 'I am Atikulated' and leave those who want to support Tinubu alone.

You still will not address the fact.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2020
oyatz:
He asked a simple question ; name the best candidates for the Presidency.

Instead of answering him, you were abusing him.

How could you have seen insult in that comment?...
I think you just insulted him by belittling him.

Believe in yourself...
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by oyatz(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2020
Okay ,you are the solution to Nigeria's problems.

Please contest for President in 2023, we will support you.

deltateam:

Atiku is not even the solution.

Until we kill tribalism in Nigeria, things will keep getting worse.

If 8 years of stagnancy hasn't cured you, I doubt if anything would!

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Angelfrost(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2020
kolade560:

Igbo's caused d division

Great man... I respect you! Please, let that slide! At this critical juncture of our nation's progress or future, such things don't matter... Who started a fight doesn't always have to be the one to broker peace!!!

Look at your nation!!! See how the North has consumed this country with their backward style of leadership!!!... Why??! Because the South chose to snarl and fight among themselves, while the North continues to hide their differences, unite, and pocket the nation!!!

The entire South have got to look inward, sit their asses down and get their sh*t together!!!... We can't keep doing this!!! Think about it!!!

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Duru009(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2020
Like for Tinubu

Share for Orji Kalu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by deltateam: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2020
bigfish3k:
They have started again with their hype

Exactly how PMB was sold to us.
I keep asking this question without answers : why is Osun his home state not developed if he actually developed Lagos as claimed by paid psycophants

They will all avoid your post like plague for want of reasonable answers.

Programmed bots.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by delawal: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2020
muslim-muslim president back to back wont work
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by GoodGovernance: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2020
DominusPrime:
All these old men we keep recycling. Apc and pdp supporters are really daft.

I think you are the daft one here.

Anyone that is not daft knows that leadership,both in business and politics,comes with a lot of experience garnered over the years.Even developed nations like Britain,Russia and USA etc,cannot do without recycling their old experienced leaders.

Just like in private companies,there are so many entry and junior level positions for younger politicians,such as councilor,LG chairman,legislature etc.

The higher you climb the corporate or political ladder,the older you become.It is only very early starters that gets to the top at a young age.

Even though we have so many early starters in the corporate world,how many young , experienced early starters do you have in politics that you can recommend to be the president?

Or you think being president is the same as being an activist or human rights fighter??

It does not have to be Tinubu,anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by lanre316: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
When I remember Lagos has no pipeborne water or good roads after 20 years of Tinubu Governorship I want to doubt this ooo

LOL @ 20 years governorship. But it's true sha.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by chuksoyo21(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2020
As an igbo, I have no doubt in osibanjo and I will vote him any day and time. He has the capacity to deliver.... Tinubu is a no no..
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by bigfish3k: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2020
Ayomi90:

He really tried when he was dishing out money anyhow to thieves, remember his wife too cashed out big. Someone with no WEAC certificate having billions in her account.
We have now known that all the corruption allegations were mere propaganda as worst has been done now
Remember that no $20b was missen in NNPC as campaigned with by APC
FOOD FOR THOUGHT : You said corruption was rife under Jonathan but we had a better economy and now that there is no corruption the economy is worse
Aishas aide stole more than N2b from her.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by michlins(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2020
InaNla:
Like he performed in Lagos grin

Bloody capitalist!
what's wrong with capitalism
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by TheGladiator: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2020
Off course. Most people will perform better than Buhari. Buhari is an extremely poor leader. He sets a very low bar!

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Hongkongfukid(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2020
Fools also grow old
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by cray91(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2020
Story for the Gods! thesame way they said why buhari will perform more than jonathan and here we are today! our change master don show us gengen
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/22/2023-why-tinubu-will-perform-better-than-buhari-if-he-becomes-president-tanko-yakassai/

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by bigfish3k: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2020
kaylardz:

Tinubu is d master planner of modern Lagos, Fashola was only there for implementation. and don't forget dat Part of d money with which Fashola execute developmental projects were Lagos allocation dat were deprived of Tinubu's administration by d then FG.
Master planner how:
How come Fashola destroyed most of the roads he constructed shabbily and rebuilt them afresh.
Bode Thomas road is one of them

So the shabbily built roads are part of his master plan

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by kaylardz(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

He is actually the one begging.... Paying people to project his image since last year. Right thinking Nigerians??! What a joke!!!

A right thinking Nigerian would outrightly reject a man who engineered this sham of a regime all because of his own personal ambitions, without regards for even the welfare of his own people.

What exactly do they teach you kids in schools these days??! I am so disappointed!!!
So Tinubu engineered those military junta dat ruined Nigeria from 60s to 90s and also engineered d maladministration of OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ combined, or u want Buhari and APC to perform abracadabra within 5years in power.
Biko, drop d bitterness and hatred in ur heart and assess Tinubu's ability and qualification with d overwhelming developments being enjoyed by d lagosians today.
like I said earlier, right thinking Nigerians will beg him to contest in 2023 and no amount of Ibo hatred will stop dat

4 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Pimpmaride:
We know it but our brothers don't want Tinubu..

Anyway south west 2023..

No compromise

Tinubu na thief
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Angelfrost(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2020
kaylardz:

So Tinubu engineered those military junta dat ruined Nigeria from 60s to 90s and also engineered d maladministration of OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ combined, or u want Buhari and APC to perform abracadabra within 5years in power.
Biko, drop d bitterness and hatred in ur heart and assess Tinubu's ability and qualification with d overwhelming developments being enjoyed by d lagosians today.
like I said earlier, right thinking Nigerians will beg him to contest in 2023 and no amount of Ibo hatred will stop dat

I have no single hatred in my heart sir... And, it really can't be my fault that you can't properly read and comprehend!!! Great day to you!
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by bigfish3k: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2020
oyatz:
Start screaming 'I am Atikulated' and stop this unsellable propanganda.

Truth hurts
From 1970 till now the north and the SW has governed nigeria into a shithole
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ijaya123: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2020
2shure:
Travel if u can now. Nigeria is finished and cursed for life

But it wasn't finished and cursed when Peter Obi supported Atiku to contest last year and got millions of votes? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2020
GoodGovernance:

I think you are the daft one here.

Anyone that is not daft knows that leadership,both in business and politics,comes with a lot of experience garnered over the years.Even developed nations like Britain,Russia and USA etc,cannot do without recycling their old experienced leaders.

Just like in private companies,there are so many entry and junior level positions for younger politicians,such as councilor,LG chairman,legislature etc.

The higher you climb the corporate or political ladder,the older you become.It is only very early starters that gets to the top at a young age.

Even though we have so many early starters in the corporate world,how many young , experienced early starters do you have in politics that you can recommend to be the president?

Or you think being president is the same as being an activist or human rights fighter??

It does not have to be Tinubu,anyway.
Unfortunately the old folks have failed woefully. Even if the young ones enter they will still be manipulated by the old ones. All I want is good governance that contributes to the love of the poor man on the street.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by InaNla(f): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2020
michlins:
what's wrong with capitalism

You mean BLOODY Capitalism?
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2020
I really don't understand these folks from the SE shouting "it's our turn" whenever the SW makes claim for the number 1 office. Are you guys saying an Igbo man can only be President if a Yoruba man isn't contesting?
What a defeatist mindset

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Ayomi90: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2020
bigfish3k:

We have now known that all the corruption allegations were mere propaganda as worst has been done now
Remember that no $20b was missen in NNPC as campaigned with by APC
FOOD FOR THOUGHT : You said corruption was rife under Jonathan but we had a better economy and now that there is no corruption the economy is worse
Aishas aide stole more than N2b from her.

Not disputing that, Aisha aide or Buhari family cashing out on us, same with Jonathan's family, so don't make him a saint here. U talking about economy, the world economy is bad, its a general thing nd naija won't be an exemption. We still have much more project under Buhari than Jonathan, nd Buhari made all d project Jonathan wrote on paper without executing come to fruition.

Call a spade a spade, Jonathan nd his family are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by rollandben(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Honestly, Nigeria is far dead!
Honestly i see no better future of Nigeria under all these old rogue thieves...
Yakasi is here for another doomed political strategy, Tinubu is old anough to pave way for new generation to come. Why Tinubu again, awe all knows the little good and fat damage Tinubu is causing Lagos State, He is now a Lagos Dictator. Personal interest and dead brains everywhere. All enemy of Nigeria shall be put To COMA in the Name of God������
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by kolade560: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

Great man... I respect you! Please, let that slide! At this critical juncture of our nation's progress or future, such things don't matter... Who started a fight doesn't always have to be the one to broker peace!!!

Look at your nation!!! See how the North has consumed this country with their backward style of leadership!!!... Why??! Because the South chose to snarl and fight among themselves, while the North continues to hide their differences, unite, and pocket the nation!!!

The entire South have got to look inward, sit their asses down and get their sh*t together!!!... We can't keep doing this!!! Think about it!!!

Yes.....am with u 100% in this.
This was my stand sometimes ago even preaching the epistle even on here, nevertheless, we won't give up, u have rrgingered me.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Didi2d(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

The visit was just personal and not authorized by the US Govt

He was hired by Tinubu

Remember how that man that visited Nigeria was fired by Trump sometime ago.

So, I want to believe the visit of the ambassador was approved. So, it simply means Tinubu is still relevant

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by lomprico(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2020
why dint he come out in 2015 or 2019?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs / Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Shifting Of Primaries / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.