Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Is Data Science And Its Application - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is Data Science And Its Application (3466 Views)

Is Data Science Worth Learning / How Important Is Data Structures And Algorithm To Pro Developers / Is Data Science Worth It In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by SirMichael1: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
chrisUmendeche:

Thank God I have witness.
You know I got the jamaican flag procedure right. I just forgot to include the 2 while substituting the value of L to make it 2x2b. You could have just pointed me to the error instead of writing another long stuff.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
SirMichael1:
You know I got the jamaican flag procedure right. I just forgot to include the 2 while substituting the value of L to make it 2x2b. You could have just pointed me to the error instead of writing another long stuff.

When you were already ranting....
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Am more of into research....Some of the things I post are born out of research.. We need more of research and innovation in this country....I need teachable and talented young men that i can form a team with....we need to start exporting technology from next year...

1 Like

Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Am tired of the status quo. I want more and more and more!!!
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
We need to break the jinx....
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
We need to bring out the glory of Africa.....
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Have paid alot of sacrifice....which i can't start writing here.. until the due time.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Only time will tell.... Our WatsApp group will not be as Usual...it will be educative.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Am already in for this......No turning back..Have made up my mind long time ago...Have given up things which many of you here can't..
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Am ready for a Quantum leap..
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by Tim1212(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
chrisUmendeche:
Am already in for this......No turning back..Have made up my mind long time ago...Have given up things which many of you here can't..

I totally agree with you
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 2:09am On Aug 30, 2020
Tim1212:

The
I totally agree with you

Thank you bro...
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by Eldinot4(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
I can't wait boss...
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Blessed are the hungry for they shall be filled...
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 4:21am On Aug 31, 2020
I will be teaching topics like SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS.

WHY YOU SHOULD LEARN IT?
Many business use system of equations to determine their sales goal.

Stay tuned.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Data Science and machine learning altogether.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 5:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Am Chris a Data Scientist. Working with a data analytics company, diib Nigeria an affiliate of diib USA. We are starting this week. It's gonna be fun.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2020
We have started today, interested participants can still join our group on WhatsApp..
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2020
Nobody should be left behind.... A trial will convince you.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Let's venture into problem solving and refuse to live for ourselves.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Problem solving is what is changing the world now.. Problem solvers make the world a better place. Elon Musk is one of the Problem solvers making the world a better place, producing electric cars that help reduce the effects of climate change. He is also making airspace travel more cheaper. Let's venture more into problem solving. Having a talk show tomorrow on WhatsApp. Time 8pm.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by Maomex: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mr. Chris... I love ur spirit.. let's go out and make Africa proud! I'm willing to join you.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Thank you Bro. Let's launch into the deep.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Data science is the study of information ( both numeric and non-numeric) gotten from somewhere, and how it can be translated into a possible solution or used to predict the future.

Datas can be can be analysed, organised and represented in a graphical form.

Machine Learning is about translating data gotten into computer program and the ability of computer program to make decisions

1 Like

Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
We had a wonderful session tonight. Amazing talk show.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by Bahat: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2020
I only see good content in here. You can do us the favor of posting your solution in python code(formatted code snippet) While arguing about some code lines. We argue to learn. It creates more question for research topic. Good job guys
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bahat:
I only see good content in here. You can do us the favor of posting your solution in python code(formatted code snippet) While arguing about some code lines. We argue to learn. It creates more question for research topic. Good job guys

Everyone must not be good at using python. I code with C++.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
From my analysis, the inflation rate in the price of fuel from Feb 2015 - Sep 2020 is 74%. Higher inflation rate. The economy is bleeding... more suffering in the land...
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by Bahat: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
chrisUmendeche:

Everyone must not be good at using python. I code with C++.

yes but i think data science works best with R, or python. i dont know people use C++ for convenience, make you guys sha paste code or link us to github repos of your own. i know little cpp, i love C, but that thing doesnt bring money doing it at its core.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Any programming language you choose to use is a matter of preference. C++ is a very good programming language. I have hundreds of project done with it.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by chrisUmendeche: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
*Let's solve this.*

I bought a book for five naira, and a pencil for two naira, someone should write an algebraic expression for the total number of book and pencil am likely to buy in a week. Include the verbal model.
Re: What Is Data Science And Its Application by Maomex: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
*Solution*
Verbal model for the total number of book and pencil
Pay per book . number of book + Pay per pencil . number of pencil
*Algebraic expression* 5b + 2p
Note: Algebraic expression don't have equal sign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) / How Can I Create Multiplication Table Using Qbasic And Fortran? PLS HELP! / Z-library Is Down. Since 2009 - 2022. Our Beloved Book Library Website Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.