Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Onye Ga Edu Anyi? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Onye Ga Edu Anyi? (4666 Views)

Ndi Anambra Ka Anyi Gbakobanu Ebea Mata Onwe Anyi! Anambra Obodo Dike! / Ndi Be Anyi, dem-people Na-ekele Unu. / Onye Ji Ofor-an Ibo Saying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onye Ga Edu Anyi? by Onlytruth(m): 6:05am On Feb 19, 2011

^^^

From my short sojourn on NL, I have found you, Kobojunkie and Ezeuche to be the three most vibrant Yoruba haters. That is why I dislike Kobojunkie, sometimes you make sense, but Kobo just hates Yorubas, it is crazy. I wish she would come out and tell us what we did to her.

Anyway, its all yours, deal with it

You cannot understand me, only an Igbo can. The truth remains that I don't hate anyone.
You and your brothers still boast of how you killed innocent women and children in Biafra. I don't think you would ever find an Igbo person rejoicing over innocents death. That is what I meant when I say that if we (Igbo) have 10% of your (Yoruba) hate, we would rule Nigeria unchallenged.
I don't want to be you though.

We meet at the battle field if you want. It ends there for me, unless you scheme a repeat of your history, then we would prove to you that any human is capable of pure evil.
Re: Onye Ga Edu Anyi? by naijaking1: 6:24am On Feb 19, 2011
fstranger3:

Well she is one of yours and Schizophrenia abound aplenty in Alaigbo, so she is at home

I just wish she would nut put her igbo mouth in other people's affairs.

Not so fast cool bro, you know she belongs to you
Re: Onye Ga Edu Anyi? by asha80(m): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ I am sorry, are you saying it is working in Spain? undecided

the catalans and basques region in spain are the wealthiest regions in spain.however we know how these regions view the spanish country or identity especially the basques.i do not think any basque or catalan has ever become prime minister of spain(that is is they are even interested)

The Basque Autonomous Community is currently the wealthiest region in Spain, with gross domestic product (GDP) per capita being 40% higher than that of the European Union and 33.8% higher than Spain's average in 2008, at €31,712 EUR

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Country_%28autonomous_community%29

28 Jul 2010 , Catalonia is a powerful, wealthy region with its own language and culture and a large degree of self-rule.

www.usatoday.com/news/, /2010-07-28-spain-bullfighting_N.htm

The Basque country and, especially, Catalonia are among Spain's wealthiest regions.

http://www.economist.com/node/5385450
Re: Onye Ga Edu Anyi? by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2011
asha 80:

the catalans and basques region in spain are the wealthiest regions in spain.however we know how these regions view the spanish country or identity especially the basques.i do not think any basque or catalan has ever become prime minister of spain(that is is they are even interested)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Country_%28autonomous_community%29

www.usatoday.com/news/, /2010-07-28-spain-bullfighting_N.htm

http://www.economist.com/node/5385450

I asked if you are suggesting that regional separation has worked in spain . . . . not for a history lesson.
Re: Onye Ga Edu Anyi? by asha80(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I asked if you are suggesting that regional separation has worked in spain . . . . not for a history lesson.

Because what we are trying to do, and what will favor Ibos in the long run, is getting rid of the regional bull-sh-it!. There is nothing erroneous about my statement on Ibos sectioning themselves. It not new and it has never helped any group, especially when you are dealing with DEMOCRACY -- where majority rules(are supposed to rule). Continuing this idea of sectioning will further alienate Ibos from the system and if that is what you want, then fine.

you are the one that wrote this.relate it to my post.if you understand how spain is being run you will know why i wrote what i wrote.
Re: Onye Ga Edu Anyi? by fstranger3(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^^

Goodluck with Kobo
Re: Onye Ga Edu Anyi? by excanny: 1:06am On Feb 21, 2011
NdiIgbo nwere nsogbu.

First thing to change is attitude on a personal level, having values, etc. Ihe nile ekwesiri i bu ego ego. Then we can begin to look forward to having smart and enlighted leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Some Animals In Igbo Language / What Is This Notorious Itchy Plant Called In Your Language? / Raw African Honey For Sound Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.