Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Is Wrong With My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With My Life (1036 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With My Life by play5050: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Good Morning Everyone, Happy Sunday
I Dnt Know The Right Place To Post This But I Believe This Is The Most Visiting Section On Nairaland, Mind My English And Sentence.

Happy Birthday To Myself.
Today Am 25, I Thank God For My Life But Am Not Happy The Way Things Are Going In My Life, I Cannot Blame God But I Have Every Right To Question God, He Make Me.

Why Am I Suffering?
Why Good Things Never Come My Way?
Why Am I Lacking Almost Everything In Life?
Why Am I Not Successful In Life?
Am I Not Destiny For Greatness?

If God Can Reply Me This Question, I Will Be Glad Becus I Dnt Know What Am Doing With My Life Again, I Dnt Know Who I Have Offend..

God I Dnt Ask For Two Much But Pls Transform My Life, I Have Pray And Fast But Nothing Is Work, Is They Any Other Thing Am Doing Wrong?

God Dnt Let Me Reach 30 Like This Pls.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by illicit(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2020
The way u type confirms that u are being sincere.
u are depressed.
See a counselor in your school or workplace

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2020
Drop religion and hustle.

Fasting is archaic and won't solve ur problems.

Don't give up bro, i contemplated committing suicide last month due to depression but nairalanders resetted my brain with advices.

I ain't rich, neither am i broke, but i am happy i can feed myself 3 times a day. All thanks to hardwork , fasting and prayer didn't get me here but hardwork did.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by bigpicture001: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Drop religion and hustle.

Fasting is archaic and won't solve ur problems.

Don't give up bro, i contemplated committing suicide last month due to depression but nairalanders resetted my brain with advices.

I ain't rich, neither am i broke, but i am happy i can feed myself 3 times a day. All thanks to hardwork , fasting and prayer didn't get me here but hardwork did.

Bravo!
Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by Martinez39s(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2020
There are no gods anywhere. All gods are nonexistent. There is nothing special about anyone; nature is indifferent and doesn't owe anyone successful. You have to make your success happen. Drop the scam and falsification called religion.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by engrtee(f): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
play5050:
I Dnt Know The Right Place To Post This But I Believe This Is The Most Visiting Section On Nairaland, Mind My English And Sentence.

Today Am 25, I Thank God For My Life But Am Not Happy The Way Things Are Going In My Life, I Cannot Blame God But I Have Every Right To Question God, He Make Me.

Why Am I Suffering?

If God Can Reply Me This Question, I Will Be Glad Becus I Dnt Know What Am Doing With My Life Again, I Dnt Know Who I Have Offend..

God I Dnt Ask For Two Much But Pls Transform My Life, I Have Pray And Fast But Nothing Is Work, Is They Any Other Thing Am Doing Wrong?

transform another person life (つ≧▽≦)つGod will transform your own
Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by Offpoint: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
The greatest mistake you guys are making is setting a particular age you wanna be successful or to be successful before that age...
That's the mother of depression and desperation.

Success is built gradually, some happens faster than others.. What matters is to stay on the positive line.

Op your problem is you feel like before 30 you get the whole world, that's the reason why you are frustrated.
Once you set this age up, next thing you start looking at others within your age circle doing better.. That's where desperation and frustration comes in.

Bro, get your shit right. Build your self gradually and don't look at the calendar. If you become successful at 35, 40 or 50 is not a bad thing.

Get your shit right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
All you want to hear is

Drop your account details

grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by play5050: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bonatheripper:
All you want to hear is

Drop your account details

grin
Am Not Hungry, Am Just Not Happy About My Progress In Life.

I Cannot Not Beg,,at Least My Security Job Is Feeding Me Small Small.
I Have Stay 4days Drinking Only Water Becus I Find It Hard To Ask My Friend For Food Or Money.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by chuddyforlife(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
play5050:

Am Not Hungry, Am Just Not Happy About My Progress In Life.

I Cannot Not Beg,,at Least My Security Job Is Feeding Me Small Small.
I Have Stay 4days Drinking Only Water Becus I Find It Hard To Ask My Friend For Food Or Money.

And you think you're the only one suffering

do you think that you're not better than someone

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by Firstnebo: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
play5050:

Why Am I Suffering?

I can see some people here already telling you to "drop God and hustle for success". What you should ask them is: what is success? Well, they may answer wealth. Then ask them, who is the wealthiest man of the first century? He is now obscure obviously.

So what's success? Well, they may answer again: fame is success. Then ask them, who won the Olympic game of 86 AD. He must have been probably very famous then. He is now gone.

Let me tell you what success is. No not me, hear it from the One who manufactured humans: "It is the blessing of Jehovah that makes one rich" (Proverbs 10:22). There it is. From the mouth of the maker himself. If you have a relationship with God, that is real success my dear. Money is nothing. The power that it appears to have is deceptive at best. Money does not save from old age and death, "but those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth" (Psalm 37:9)

Well, I know you asked some questions. You can find the satisfying answers to everyone of those questions on this website: www.jw.org

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by Uyi168: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Offpoint:
The greatest mistake you guys are making is setting a particular age you wanna be successful or to be successful before that age...

Success is built gradually, some happens faster than others.. What matters is to stay on the positive line.

Op your problem is you feel like before 30 you get the whole world, that's the reason why you are frustrated.
Once you set this age up, next thing you start looking at others within your age circle doing better.. That's where desperation and frustration comes in.

Bro, get your shit right. Build your self gradually and don't look at the calendar. If you become successful at 35, 40 or 50 is not a bad thing.

Get your shit right
Your moniker should be renamed ON POINT..
Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by PattyMike(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Why not just relax and enjoy life and what you have. Don't look at other people's life and wonder why you are lacking. Once u stop taking life too seriously then u begin to give urself the space and time to actually let urself grow. It's slow but it's steady.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by Fvcknigga: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Offpoint:

Get your shit right
realest thing I've read man
Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by play5050: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
chuddyforlife:

And you think you're the only one suffering
do you think that you're not better than someone
I Still Thank God For His Blessings
But I Should Have Be Greater Than My Present Situation. The Hardship Is Too Much,
Re: What Is Wrong With My Life by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
play5050:

I Still Thank God For His Blessings

But I Should Have Be Greater Than My Present Situation.
The Hardship Is Too Much,
Step outta ur comfort zone and "man up"

I left my frnds,parent's, siblings and gf behind to hustle in another state.

Don't just moan/complain, take that bold step.

Mind u, i slept in my office for 3 months b4 i rented an apartment and i am currently doing well(to my standard).

Life is not a bed of roses.
Hustle and make ur own bed of roses.

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Student That Proposed To His Babe After WAEC Exam? This Is What Hap / Crying Ladies And What They Portend / I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.